What's your best WTF moment?

• Tech Admin

I just had my best WTF moment on origins. Round 27, 3 players down, I'm the last one standing after being revived. Difficult to get JUG as 3 pandzers are on my arse as well as a massive horde of Zombies, no shield. 1 player down in the tank tracks towards the tank station (coming down from JUG), revive the player with the staff and get double slapped at the same time.

Players revived but game ended because of the double slap, as the game was ending you could clearly see he was running about, my best WTF moment on origins / zombies. Every player said WTF at the same time lol

Can't even get a clip of it because of "Error, you have selected an invalid film or clip" which happens a lot when the game has been over an hour or two.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I killed a panzer under the platform where you run to get the lighting part inside the excavation site and it dropped the fire staff part in the air outside of the platform. I couldn't get to it at all. I've killed him below it before and it was on the platform but this time it was just randomly up in the air lol. My best wtf so far

• Administrators

Players revived but game ended because of the double slap, as the game was ending you could clearly see he was running about, my best WTF moment on origins / zombies. Every player said WTF at the same time lol

Can't even get a clip of it because of "Error, you have selected an invalid film or clip" which happens a lot when the game has been over an hour or two.

This has been a pretty common glitch in Origins. The player gets up and moves even if he was not in the middle of a Revive.

Had a game last night, got slapped twice but then dropped down from top floor. A few seconds later another double slaps downed me.

I was like WTF I recovered from the previous slaps before getting hit again!

mNjvZwU1Z5Y

How is that unfair? You hadn't regenerated your health yet because you took fall damage. Could've avoided the down anyway if you had just run straight instead of going off to the right.

Lots of them in zombies...

Recently: climbed over the tank under the church as Freya was coming through that area, i jumped of off the front of the tank (it wasn't moving), landed, walked about 2 feet in front of the steps there inside and everything went black like i was stepped on, revived myself (solo) and went on with an otherwise decent game.

Such a buggy game overall (but we know that's Treyarch's trademark).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Tech Admin

This is by far my best WTF moment so far. Round 29, getting a bit late and we all agreed to head down to the crazy place and end the game on round 30.

Two of us made it down to the crazy place and 2 remained in no mans land, en-route to the crazy place. We are training and we kill a few zombies and then I shouted quite loudly at 2am WTF, you are f**king kidding me.

Come on Treyarch, get these silly error's sorted ffs.

• Administrators

160 bones is a lot of bones.

In Origins, I cracked the hole in one of the giant robots' foot 3 seconds prior to it coming down. I know it was perfectly open because I saw the yellow light illuminating my entire TV from how close it was getting. Then, I just get stomped on. One down for me. I was so irritated that I didn't even bother for the Golden Helm the rest of the game.

OK... um kkilling zombies on the tank track, between jus and escavation. at the moment this happened there was no zombies around me, close to end of round. i heard a laugh, like when you throw a monkey bomb out of the playing area, then i went down and died within a second, no revive time or a downed yellow flag. yeah... iwas like wtf. and my team just saw me die. nothing they could do. this has happened to a few players i know. maybe it's a spawning zombies, gets it's hands on your feet and pulls down, then eats you, befor anythin can be done, your gone! What do you think?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having a full party trying the Origins easter egg, got to the final step and myself and two others go down and bleed out.

Our remaining teammate makes it out of the crazy place, got all three staffs from the excavation site and placed them all back in the crazy place, just to get swarmed and die.

It was one of those moments where you're so mad it just seems funny.

when a panzer's extendo-arm goes through walls and solid objects, still grabs you, and pulls you through said solid objects into your impending doom for the game over. WTF. I really want to save that clip but I really dont wanna sit there holding the right trigger for half an hour just to get to it :P 

It was at the very end of the game,does anyone know any tips to just skip to the end so i can get that clip without having to sit through my whole game in fast-forward? :P

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing solo. I was on a round with 2 panzers. I think I had jugg but no quick revive or anything else.

I was at the church. The panzers were behind me. I jumped down a hole and so did another one. I can't remember what weapons I had.

I'd assumed that the other panzer would jump down the hole aswell, but he went down the stairs. I saw him and was like "oh shit, better go the other way."

The other panzer was there. I was like "oh shit, better go the other way."

A panzer was there. By that time, I'd been burned for a couple seconds. There was about 15 other regular zombies. The tank was there.

I was like "oh shit, better run."

I ran the way towards the robot footprint. I was on a very red screen.

Then a zombie is just like "hey brah imma slap yo now."

I died.

EDN