"Apocalypse" Release Times

Flammenwerfer

These are the estimated released times/dates for Apocalypse. This is based on data gathered from previous map pack releases for BOII, so if it's wrong, hey, don't kill me. pls

[td]Alaska

Time Zone Time (DLC drop)
August 26, 2013 [/td]
Hawaii 11:00pm-12:00am
August 27, 2013
1:00-2:00am
(PST) Pacific Standard Time 2:00-3:00am
(GMT) General Mountain Time 3:00-4:00am
(CST) Central Time Zone 4:00-5:00am
(EST) Eastern Standard Time 5:00-6:00am
Europe/London-Scotland 10:00-11:00am
United Kingdom 10:00am-12:00pm
Sweden 11:00am-12:00pm
Australia/Melbourne 6:00-7:00pm
Australian Central Time 6:30-7:30pm

(Data courtesy of InfestLithium.)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

"I need to download a piece of string, how long will it take?"

Microsoft: "2 days."

But seriously, mine took around 2 hours to download and I have rather fast internet. It's going to be a pretty large file so expect anywhere from 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 hours for the actual download.

I usually stay up till 4:30 and wait for the DLC to appear in the Store. I would start the Download then go to bed, when I wake up it's usually soon to be or fully Downloaded. Here's a Tip, DON'T Check the Zombie's Store always go to Multiplayer. It seems to show up there first.

Just as well seeing how PS3 doesn't even get a Zombies store lol, always thought that was weird...

I usually stay up till 4:30 and wait for the DLC to appear in the Store. I would start the Download then go to bed, when I wake up it's usually soon to be or fully Downloaded. Here's a Tip, DON'T Check the Zombie's Store always go to Multiplayer. It seems to show up there first.

Just as well seeing how PS3 doesn't even get a Zombies store lol, always thought that was weird...

I meant the In-Game Stores in Multiplayer and Zombies.

I meant the In-Game Stores in Multiplayer and Zombies.

I know what you meant, I was just stating how I thought it was strange that the PS3 version doesn't even get a zombies store at all.

And the comment about fast Internet, I was just stating my speeds and averages not bragging lol. Honestly in some countries that's considered snail speed, I'm fine with it though.

• Administrators

These are the estimated released times/dates for Apocalypse. This is based on data gathered from previous map pack releases for BOII, so if it's wrong, hey, don't kill me. pls

[td]Alaska

Time Zone Time (DLC drop)
August 26, 2013 [/td]
Hawaii 11:00pm-12:00am
August 27, 2013
1:00-2:00am
(PST) Pacific Standard Time 2:00-3:00am
(GMT) General Mountain Time 3:00-4:00am
(CST) Central Time Zone 4:00-5:00am
(EST) Eastern Standard Time 5:00-6:00am
Europe/London-Scotland 10:00-11:00am
United Kingdom 10:00am-12:00pm
Sweden 11:00am-12:00pm
Australia/Melbourne 6:00-7:00pm
Australian Central Time 6:30-7:30pm

(Data courtesy of InfestLithium.)

Thank you! Now I can actually sleep the night before. Actually, who am I kidding. I'm like a kid on christmas.

Just to add perhaps a little more precision, I live in Missouri which is pretty much smack dab in the middle of the Central time zone, and the map has been available between 4:30-4:50 each and every time so far...

i have my alarm set for 4:45, will go back to sleep while it downloads... maybe play once before i have to leave for work, and then play the shit out of it when i get home! :P