Inexperienced Players You've Played With (Green Run)

Jeager1999

Since there isn't anything really new to find in Green Run I would just play public match and go for the highest round w/4 players.

Then of course after you end up with a bunch of Noobs who-

A) Don't have a Mic

B) Don't know what they are doing

C) Have a Mic but are in a Party and never think to invite you or go into Game Chat.

D) Do have Mic's, But are anoying kids.

E) Talk smack, thinking they are the Shit, but yet stuck on a single bone rank.

C'on! I can get from the Depot to the Bank, Get Point's, Get the Perks there, get a Bowie Knife, get to Powerstation and turn the power on before the other three exit the tunnel while in the Bus.

So I thought we take a break from going crazy trying to find the "Next Step" (And really, you guys need a break) and talk about the most dumbest player you ever came across in Green Run. Either Tranzit, Survival or Grief.

Don't really need to give out the Players exact GT, we wouldn't want them to join up just to chew us out.

I'll go first.

This happened three weeks ago. After about five or six tries, I finally entered a lobby with three players with mics. Plus they didn't sound like kids.

So far so good.

Everything was going great, they seemed to know what they were doing. We managed to get the Turbine built and out the Power Doors. I placed my Turbine at the Streetlight. While I waiting in the fog, one asked "What are you doing?"

Now I'm okay with the fact someone not knowing about some things. I explained to the person that you can create Portals under the Streetlights. When he saw the Denizen jump off my head and dig a portal, he Jumped into it just as I said. "-to a Random Streetlight."

He got downed trying to make a portal with the Power Off. Then he cursed me out saying it could work. I laughed my ass off.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) Don't have a Mic

Let me stop you right there. It is no wonder you're going to have trouble if you never give people without mics a chance. Many friends of mine have no mics. And you know what? If you are decent to them, I have found that 3 out of 10 times they will go and put a mic in because of how nice you were being.

Not liking people who play with mics, while it is founded in logic, to the point of saying that they are bad players is not only insulting, but discriminatory.

• Administrators

I think the biggest zombie noob I have ever encountered was a young lad who could not run a train to save his life in Town. So basically, he would freak out, run through the lava (not jump), and toss grenades at his feet when cornered.

In fact, he went down so many times, I lost my perma-Quick Revive. :evil:

My biggest problem are just the people who don't know anything at all about the map and yet are Skull level.

They'll go rampant around the map, go down in the fog, die in the strangest places...stressful, really stressful.

And then there are the people who swear at you non-stop until you do exactly what they want you to do. Crazy!

No matter how nice I am to people, they tend to ignore it and go about getting killed by the zombies more than killing them.

Oh, and PS, the people I dislike the most are the ones who join the game and are actually AFK the whole time.

104 deaths definitely doesn't seem like something you want on your record...

I think the biggest zombie noob I have ever encountered was a young lad who could not run a train to save his life in Town. So basically, he would freak out, run through the lava (not jump), and toss grenades at his feet when cornered.

In fact, he went down so many times, I lost my perma-Quick Revive. :evil:

No, you lost your revive because you failed to revive him. Not because he kept going down.

The problems I have with "Noobs" is when they think the only way to play is by training/kiting.

I was once like this. Then i took a SyndicateProject to the knee. (i dunno if thats the best reference XD)

Anyway I have very litle tolerance for squeakers who tell ME what to do and cocky-*ss adults or teens who think that they are just the absolute best and can do the whole easter egg by just doing it themselves. Then when they go down they blame you. "Why werent you with me; i opened the door and you didnt follow; *ragequit* the host migration fails.

Round: 32 (true story)

I dont care if they dont have a mic and not listen to me. At least be GOOD.

I was once like this. Then i took a SyndicateProject to the knee. (i dunno if thats the best reference XD)

Anyway I have very litle tolerance for squeakers who tell ME what to do and cocky-*ss adults or teens who think that they are just the absolute best and can do the whole easter egg by just doing it themselves. Then when they go down they blame you. "Why werent you with me; i opened the door and you didnt follow; *ragequit* the host migration fails.

Round: 32 (true story)

I dont care if they dont have a mic and not listen to me. At least be GOOD.

I'm totally with you on that.

What used to get me most on Green Run, is some dummy would close the bus door as it was going, and every time I tried to open it or get in, they'd close it again to keep me out.. After being done that way 2-3 times, it actually because funny.

I played with a bunch of randoms who didn't have mics, kept a piece of the turbine and wouldn't build it and trolled off on the bus without letting anyone on but his guest, so I chilled, bought an M14 and M16 waited till the bus came back around and some point when I was riding it towards town to put my money in they all went down and bled out so I proceeded to town, topped off my account, stored my HAMR, killed every zombie except one and dolphin dove into a lava pit ending the game haha

Positive note: I hooked up with 3 other guys the other night with no mics. We took it to round 35 without saying a word to each other. I flipped my mic on to say that if they wanted to pack a punch I was ready to throw a fan down for them. All 3 of them turned their mics on and said yes and thanks and then we all turned our mics back off and proceeded to round 43. Not one of us went down the entire game until then and other than saying thanks for opening PaP for them nobody said a word to each other the entire game.

I often join a game with my mic off and just listen to see what people are doing. 9 times out of 10 I have the hatch in place and am waiting for them by the time they get to the diner on the bus, and then have the power on by the time they get to the power switch. If someone talks directly to me I'll flip my mic on and answer them but other than that I keep it off. I seem to play better with it off personally.

Anyway. A couple annoying experiences:

A guy I met and played with once before entered my game at like round 15 or so. He didn't have any money in his bank so I hooked him up with some coin with the Galvaknucks. He willingly took the 8 grand I gave him and then proceeded to jump on the bus (ignoring jug) got to the bridge, got overwhelmed and went down then disconnected from the game. I thought "wow there was 8 grand well spent"

Another time I joined up with these guys that had it all figured out. They planned to stay in the first room till round 4. I humored them and stayed. Once out they hopped on the bus and I took off towards the tunnel. They didn't see me leave. They started talking shit about how dumb I was that I didn't know how to get out of the depot and now the bus was leaving me. When they got to the diner and I was standing there (hatch already in place) they were like wtf? How did you get here so quick? I jumped on the bus when they jumped off and got it moving. They were praying to the box gods and spending all their money as I took off alone on the bus. So they started bitching at me callin me a noob for not waiting around. Anyway, I hopped off at the farm and got my pap'd RPD out of the fridge then went on to turn the power on, grabbed jug, staminup, and 15 grand in cash. By the time I got back to the diner they were still there and freaking out. I jumped off and grabbed the knucks. They jumped on the bus and took off while I stayed and headed to the tunnel to bank some coin. Through their entire next lap they did nothing but bitch and complain about how much of a noob I was. I didn't say a word. Each time they got to a location I'd hear wtf the doors already open or the powers already on. When they got to the town they got pissed because the doors to the bar were open and they wanted to do the barrier glitch. They started saying they mise well quit and blah blah blah so I started running back to town to get my 20 grand in the bank before they did something stupid. I got to the bank right before the vault and they all disconnected.

Now the reason this is so long is just to explain and show how I opened the entire map for them, did everything for them in the time it took them to tap out the box hoping to get a good gun. I used an M16 and the bowie knife mostly. They were so focused on trying to do a glitch to get high rounds that they couldn't even hang to try to survive without it. All the money spent, plus the money I earned got wasted because these noobs just have to glitch to make it anywhere in this game. And this experience was the most frustrating out of them all.

Pet peeves: Guys who rush to pick up the hatch and immediately throw it on the bus. Or go down with it in the fog somewhere. Or go down with it on the bus and then nobody can pick it up.

People who glitch.

People who act like they know everything but still die trying to get the bus moving.

People who turn the power switch on when they know you're still in the room and going to be electrocuted.

People who run their horde into you when you're obviously running your own horde. (going the opposite way as you in town)

Positive things:

People who don't even touch the bus are awesome. If they can make it to town without getting on the bus 9/10 they will be able to hold their own in later rounds.

People who like to race me :) Racing on foot around the entire map from depot to depot is fun. (have a couple friends we've done this a lot with)

Unselfish people who can be satisfied with the M16 in early rounds, don't hog the box, will use their only 750 points to open the diner and go ahead and put the hatch in place before one of the noobs lose it in the fog or something.

People who can hold their own and don't even need to turn their mic on.

People who can run even with me running backwards in front of them in the fog and shooting the denizens off each other. Looks hilarious in theater mode.

And finally the funniest thing I've ever heard a noob say was when I was running hordes in the fog between the cornfields and he had already died and started spectating me. He started freaking out on me saying I was lost and going in circles. I turned my mic on and was like, I'm not lost I'm hording here. He then proceeded to talk shit the entire end of the round telling me how much of a noob I was that you don't run hordes in the fog and how I was going to go down and ruin his game and all this shit. He was so pissed. So I got down to the last zombie and was running him to the farm as this guy was just being retarded. I put my gun in the fridge then ran toward power and teleported to town, dumped my coin in the bank and let the zombie bitch slap me down ending the game. You should have heard the noob spewing out of this kids mouth. Even sent me messages after I disconnected from him calling me names and shit.

Sigh... Some peoples kids.

I really don't get why beginners don't go to solo first for practice. It's hard to say that though since beginners don't often know what they're getting into and think it's something they can just hop right into. Beginners will often just go into thinking "Dude, gonna go shoot some Zombies!". There are just too many different, yet important mechanics that get in the way of that (mainly speaking for TranZit).

Even the players they do purposely go online for the first time - I do feel bad for some of them when they get raged at. It's not like they know what they should and shouldn't doing.

I really wish Treyarch included a basic tutorial, or at least have a message pop-up for newcomers that recommends solo play for practice or remind them easy mode is an option.

in the end, it's a shame there is no way to avoid (other than being in a party) being matched with players who don't take it that seriously. I wish there was a playlist where only players with a certain rank could enter in to. While it's presumptuous to think players with skulls do take it seriously, it's better than being matched with players with one/two bones.

People need to remember though - When you were a low ranked player, high level players still took you in and gave you a chance.

Also, on a side note -

Yeah, I understand your point about kids with mics thinking they're all that. Especially the point on how they get angry you won't open doors for them. Just because you wasted all your points at the box, that doesn't make me your secondary point bank account.

A) Don't have a Mic

Let me stop you right there. It is no wonder you're going to have trouble if you never give people without mics a chance. Many friends of mine have no mics. And you know what? If you are decent to them, I have found that 3 out of 10 times they will go and put a mic in because of how nice you were being.

Not liking people who play with mics, while it is founded in logic, to the point of saying that they are bad players is not only insulting, but discriminatory.

Okay, I can understand that. Don't hate me if I don't take the risk. I've played Zombies so many times and end up with players without mics. Nothing good comes in my favor whenever I play with non-mic players.

And Yet, to this day. People can dish out 60 bucks, 120 bucks for a new game yet can't go to a Game Store and buy a used headset for under 20 bucks?

I too hate those Bossy ones. This one time, I played with three others and soon as the game started. The guy was like. "Okay, this is what we're going to do. We stay in the Depot till round 5."

Of course I ignored him, did my routine all the while getting chewed out by him. Then his Tone Changed when he saw my Score go into 20'000s when I hit the vault.

"How did you do that?" He demaned.

"Oh, but you called me a Useless Nobody, who doesn't know how to play Zombies." I replied. Then I put those points back into my vault and left the game.

I totally agree with MurderMachineX and CrazyTrain0917. I prefer playing with my mic off because it helps me concentrate on the game. Some of my highest round records in the first BO zombies were actually with randoms who did not have their mic on. I usually mute someone if they're blasting music so loud that I can't hear if a zombie is behind me.

As for funny things I hear people say:

People freaking out at my points (How the f*** does he have 20k points? It's only round 2!)
    People calling the denizens "zombie babies" or "flying zombie babies"
    People asking where they can PaP
    People cursing at a zombie for destroying their turbine (trying to open PaP)
    People's reactions to seeing the galvaknuckles for the first time
    People's reactions after finding out you can store a weapon in the farm and store points in the bank vault
    People going off somewhere else in the map, going down, and yelling "come get me" on the mic
    People asking what the turbine is for (also people trying to use the turbine on a buyable door :lol: )

I was in this pub match where everyone died at the diner while I was running in the fog. I tried but I couldn't get to them in time. Anyways, I took the last zombie to the bank, punched the drawer, created a drop worth a few thousand points (I think it was around 5k), and killed the last zombie. I watched as they all sprinted for it the moment they spawned. For some reason I found it amusing. Thinking back now, I wish I recorded it.

I took the last zombie to the bank, punched the drawer, created a drop worth a few thousand points (I think it was around 5k), and killed the last zombie. I watched as they all sprinted for it the moment they spawned. For some reason I found it amusing. Thinking back now, I wish I recorded it.

I've done this a few times. Donated a couple random cash prizes just to watch them scurry to beat each other to it when they spawn lol.

@CrazyTrain lol yeah it's fun to do.

Ever got those Noobs who pick up the last piece to the Turbine but won't build it?

Ugh. I hate when people do that. There's no reason for it. I try to get to town as soon as I have enough to open the bank door, and it kills my momentum when people don't build the turbine. If it gets built quick, I usually have jug, stamin-up, semtex, and the power on by the time the bus gets to the power station. I know I can just buy the door to get out of the first room, but that means I have to build up my points again so I have enough to open the bank.

So, I have a few pet peeves.

No mic players, in my experience, are rarely worth it. Yes, it's discriminatory, but inevitably when I get in a game with them, they are the one who does dumb stuff the whole time.

I was in a grief game with a guy who knew the emp trick, and used it on his own team. I wasn't worried about hitting the box, except he got emp's first go, and emp'ed his own team. Of course, I was taking a risk not buying the m14, but I'm good enough to live with anything on round 3. His emp cost me the only money I had, and since you can't throw an empty 1911, I was weapon less.

He did it to another guy, so we bought m14's. We trained up and took our trains to him. After he went down, we hit the box. Unfortunately, I lost my rpd because somehow he got emp again, and emp'ed the pack-a-punch in a later round, but my upgraded hammer saved my butt. Ultimately, we just let him die. We lost that game though.

Then there is the tranzit noob.

So I get in this game with 3 guys With mics. We don't say a lot, but we agreed (3 of us) to hold one and run for the bank. The the troll begins. First, we can't get the fan blade for the turbine, and the last zombie is killed. Bad start, I know what's coming. Another guy agrees to buy the door, and the 3 of us take off. Of course, we get our 12 grand each, save what zombies we have, andi wait in the town while they go for the power. Of course, the noob shows up, uses his turbine to get jugg (I follow up), empty 50 grand into his hands, and he then kills the zombie and leaves.

Again, I can hold my own, even without ammo on 3. We get the power on, and move about the map, get my perks and a turbine finally. I get to the diner and find to my dismay, he's put the hatch on the bus. He's not riding it, he just assembled it. I hit e box andi teddybears.

He leaves in a teleporter. Another guy gets to the power with the box, and the guy (despite having a harm and rayguy) has hit the box so the guy got 1 hit (ballistic knife) and a teddybear. This process continues most of the game. He over hits the box, then waits for someone to move it. I buy m16 and tunnle train, and the Other 2 do something similar.

So we get to 32, and we go to bank. Even the troll(with his 78 grand) heads that way. The 3 of us bank first, and kill the zombie, and the swearing begins. The silent troll begins a rant, because he's a "long way" from the bank. A few snide remarks his way, and I get an idea and train zombies in the apartment. He did get 10grand in the bank, but then I brought the train his way.

The swearing and anatomically-impossible threats begin. He tombstones, so we go to the farm, kill the last zombie (after finally getting box guns). He again begins a berate, but then dies crossing the lava on the way to the cornfield. We bank another round, then kill ourselves... He died with 62 grand.

Top noob, however,

Guy with a mic, follows directions. We save a zombie and pull 15 grand. We all spot him 5grand ourselves, because he was so noob ish. He took e bus to town, and we patiently waited. (this was round 4, because he struggled recognizing last zombie before round 4 because they didn't run). So, we all go about our merry ways. He was a nice guy, and even opened the door to the diner when we went to get gaviknuckles.

So we get our perks, and go for the box. This noob (and after this, he called himself such) places a turret while our backs are turned watching the box. All the jug in the world couldn't save the 3 of us...and of course, he doesn't pick it up before going for us...

I did add him as a friend, but we only play halo together.

Green Run: 3 randoms, (all of them 12yrs)i earn 1000 points at bus depot, build the turbine all by my self, use it to teleport around the map until i get to town. My earpiece almost explodes from the rants being shout at me for being a hacker because i could go wherever i wanted on lvl2. even more shit comes at me when i withdrew 20k from the bank. apparently i had hacked the game and now they wouldn't be able to earn any points until lvl 10... (sigh)

So now i go to turn on the power and then i search for the bus hatch and make my way to the diner and i get my sweet knuckles, when im done, they arrive, and boy are they angry! because i am a hacker! and that i will ruin the game for everyone, they get really pissed of when they see my use my knuckles, observing in total chock, when im getting one hit kill after another.. i have to assume they had never seen the galvaknuckles before, judging from their total and complete mental breakdown, i dont think they had. and the sound i could hear in my earpiece reminds me off a seagull gangbang with some random english words here and there.. so they all leave the game, a few minutes i get a message telling me that they have reported me for cheating and system tampering and that my xbox will get banned in about 3hours :lol: i had a good laugh and kept playing by myself and then i went to bed..

note: i have a mic, but i didnt connect it until the game started, and they did not talk until the game started, if i would have known about their age from the begining, i would have backed out, but i thought that they deserve a chance.. oh.. and they went down several times at the depot.. so now i never play with randoms. unless they actually sound abit mature...

12 year old is only good when it comes to a fine whiskey..not raging kids on Zombies...

hope you enjoy my little story!

I am a noob according to this, hehe.

I kill the last zombie, cause I can't stand those uber-noobs that think they need a crawler to buy their Double Tap.

I hide the last part for the turbine, cause it's easier and faster to do the first 4-5 rounds with the help of the 4 windows in the bus station than anywhere else. And if the hatch is already there, I'll buy them knuckles just after the first ride.

What I can't stand are those idiots that think they need 4 perks, papped Ray and papped secondary plus Jet Gun and Monkeys in Round 1.

All I need is a M1911 and a knife. In 4-5 I can think about something like a simple wallgun (M14 totally ok). In 6-7-8 I want my knuckles and I don't need the bank for that. And in 10+ we can slowly start to think about Jug.

Yeah, I get what your saying. But can you say that when three of the players your with are not the brightest bulb in the Box. 9 times out of 10 I've played with players who can't do good as a group. I always seem to be the one who carry's the game. (Last One Alive for every round)

The Arsenal in Zombies is like a Condom. Better to have but not need it than not having it when you really need it.

When I play with randoms and see they are pretty new to the game I do two things depending on my mood.

1. Most likely Troll them hiding parts and running trains of zombies in to them.

2. Analyze them and if they are half decent and struggling, I will truly help them out.

It is really fun to hide that last part of the turbine and stay in spawn room just to see them all die out. And to find out that you are the one with the switch while they spectate you. This is why I run to tunnel with the switch and and exchange it with Jet Engine :)

Playing randoms is fun.