Iv had a lot of fails on this map, heres my biggest

TheBSZombie

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah, at least you killed the Panzer before you picked up the Ballista.

I've done many things similar, I had one Zombie left for the round & was running around the map getting things, I dug up a granade & realized that the zombie was going to get killed by it, so I circled back the other way & reloaded, only to pick up the cooked granade & killed myself.

If you can dig up another Mauser if you have a Boomhilda, does that mean you can have two Boomhildas, or even three with Mule Kick?

Wouldn't work if u tried having 2 of the same gun. Having a mauser and boomhilda might, but once u pack the second mauser and try pulling it out it'll just turn into ammo for your other boomhilda.

Yesterday I had all the staffs built and was going for the achievement for building the Ultimate Staffs...

..was filling the last staff and had it done, all i had to do was pick it up, but i got swarmed by templars and got trapped by the changing walls and died. It even said it was built when u hit select.

That was a good waste of two hours.

I was running a horde by the Lightning cave about to go run them around Stamin-up's Generator because the robot was coming. Well as I was turning to get into the Generator area the robots foot lifted from in front of me and pushed me into my horde and killed me almost instantly. I was prepared for the shock wave to knock them down when he stepped but I almost threw my controller through my TV when it pushed me into them.

Just had the biggest fail ever... had three staffs built. Had them ultimate. All by round 9. Left the crazy place to kill the panzer to get the last piece of the fire staff. Charged my ultimate wind staff to kill the panzer when he spawned but he didn't die so he got his claw and killed me since I couldn't o anything since I had to reload. SO MUCH TIME WAISTED

then (same game), traded out boomhilda for the air staff thinking it would be better...it was not.

Just had the biggest fail ever... had three staffs built. Had them ultimate. All by round 9. Left the crazy place to kill the panzer to get the last piece of the fire staff. Charged my ultimate wind staff to kill the panzer when he spawned but he didn't die so he got his claw and killed me since I couldn't o anything since I had to reload. SO MUCH TIME WAISTED

Just saiyan. Maybe some1 shoulda read this one eh. >.>

So far, my biggest fail was accidentally opening my disk tray while zombie sitting. I was getting bored watching the zombie, (had been watching it for probably 10 minutes) someone had to go get something or do something I don't remember, but I was spinning in my chair and somehow I managed to land my foot right on that button. I hear that noise and immediately freeze, but it was already too late :[. We were trying to do the Easter Egg too /:.

Another one was some kind of brain fail. It was like 3 A.M. and someone went down. I heard the big robot coming and saw a zombie blood right underneath where the robot foot lands. I didn't think I would make it if I didn't have the zombie blood so I run towards it and quickly grab it. I don't know why, but for some reason I stopped moving thinking the robot foot couldn't hurt me in zombie blood, yea, I got crushed. I was half asleep already at this point.

Another one was some kind of brain fail. It was like 3 A.M. and someone went down. I heard the big robot coming and saw a zombie blood right underneath where the robot foot lands. I didn't think I would make it if I didn't have the zombie blood so I run towards it and quickly grab it. I don't know why, but for some reason I stopped moving thinking the robot foot couldn't hurt me in zombie blood, yea, I got crushed. I was half asleep already at this point.

I have begun to hate those giant robots with a passion :x I swear those stinking lights change feet when I'm not looking! I think I now have an addiction to digging every grave site I ever see in hopes of getting that golden helmet as early as possible...

So far, my biggest fail was accidentally opening my disk tray while zombie sitting. I was getting bored watching the zombie, (had been watching it for probably 10 minutes) someone had to go get something or do something I don't remember, but I was spinning in my chair and somehow I managed to land my foot right on that button. I hear that noise and immediately freeze, but it was already too late :[. We were trying to do the Easter Egg too /:.

At least you didn't open your tray on round 99 with three zombies left

• Administrators

PS siren sounds at the start of the round I run into the crazy place in the wind tunnel and run about 30 rounds completely forgetting the Mech is still out there. Round 39 I leave to replace my shield I run up the tunnel there's two mechs waiting for me. I turn around to run back and there are ten zombies spawned in at the bottom of the tunnel. I turn back to the mech still standing in place, dolphin dive in between them both. Success I'm free! Boom robot foot.....

I've honestly never been crushed by the Robot Foot. I don't know how, but I've never done it ('cept in my first game). All these glitches with the feet have never happened to me.

My biggest fail is when I finally upgraded the Fire Staff for the first time I had no Jug and had just killed a Panzer. Saw he dropped a nuke, ran in, got killed by his suit explosion.

I have begun to hate those giant robots with a passion :x I swear those stinking lights change feet when I'm not looking! I think I now have an addiction to digging every grave site I ever see in hopes of getting that golden helmet as early as possible...

If all 3 robots are coming at once there's a high chance the one you've got doesn't have open-able feat... It's annoying as heck ik...

First time that i upgraded the ice staff, i got downedin the crazy place , finished upgrading, had just a few zombies left when i tried leaving via the wind tunnel. 2 zombies block the steps to freedom and jugger, i charge the staff and fire it at them, thinking it would kill them, they each hit me once and began to freeze as i watched the game over screen.

At least i learned something.

Edit: like most zombies the majority of my deaths come from game errors.

Both feet of the giants have lights, but one side is covered with a black overlay. They usually alternate feet between each pass (but not always). But if you look at the right angle/time you will see the light shine through the black foot.

So i see the light, the foot steps down, i get in the next footprint...and get crushed by a black foot.

I seriously would love to have a thread of treyfails fails, because they really suck at programming games and balance. I love zombies very much, but i do get frustrated at so many buggy issues.

Lit up feet that 'open' but still crush you.

Zombies running through my planted shield and standing in it.

Fire staff not working.

Shots not registering.

Groups of 10+ brand-new, fresh popped zombies just dying off as if wounded.

1 hit deaths (or you don't heal from being hit one minute ago).

Random changes in game play: this game, melee punch and staves are a 1 hit kill until round 16, next game, same melee weapons work until round 20. This game, 1 shot breaks mechs face mask, 3 face shots kill him on round 8. Next game, 7 magazines from same gun to break face mask.

Mechaman grabs me through wall.

Zombies hit you through wall.

Compare video of screen to theater. Why is one zombie in theater 30 feet closer than recorded video?

Why is there 'lag' in solo games?

Why does 1 round 2 zombie take 8 clean chest shots and 3 stabs and he is still alive?

All of the zombies have been so easy that the glitches can be overlooked, but origins is hard, so bad programming ruins the day.

Again, i love the game, but acknowledge the fact that it's poorly made.