Do you guys REALLY want new Zombies after this?

Cause I don't. But let me explain..

World at War started all of this with Reznov in campaign and Zombies, Black Ops picked all of that up where they left off and same goes for BO2. If Origins is gonna tell us how it began and we already got a ending, do we really need more? I know it will be fun for more maps but do we need it? This story was a trilogy and extending that any further is like beating a dead horse if you ask me.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In any series you reach a point where a portion of the fanbase wants to not go any further. In almost all cases, that portion of the fanbase is ignored in favor of the overwhelming majority that would hand over their wallets for another game. And money is what matters. They'll get the story and mechanics to fit in afterwards.

I do want more Zombies, but I don't want to give up the old.

By this I mean seeing how the Xbox One and the PS4 will not have Backwards Compatibility, we can't play Black Ops 1 & 2 Zombies.

It be really cool if they at least made a Separate Zombie Game for the Next Gen Consoles that has all the Zombie Maps. Special Features wouldn't hurt either.

.... Just because you think it it or want it to be a trilogy does not make it so. No where has it ever been stated that the zombies story would be told in trilogy format.

Aside from that i will always get more zombies if they keep pumping them out. I pretty much bought both of my Black Ops games for zombies and spent the money for every DLC on both so I'm kind of hoping it just becomes a standalone game because I'm tired of spending all this money on a game I don't even really like just for a mode to play.

Six months ago, I would tell you I don't see Zombies continuing in the next Treyarch Call of Duty. But then Mob of the Dead came out, and the campaign team was brought in to expand the Zombies experience even more. Mob of the Dead received great reviews from just about everyone, and it was proof that Zombies is in fact STILL continuing to grow.

Origins appears to be the biggest expansion yet for Zombies, and it's only a sign of things to come in my eyes.

The story however is unclear. Whether we end this story and start a new one on Black Ops 3, or we continue with this story on BO3, it makes no difference. Zombies will continue regardless.

In any series you reach a point where a portion of the fanbase wants to not go any further. In almost all cases, that portion of the fanbase is ignored in favor of the overwhelming majority that would hand over their wallets for another game. And money is what matters. They'll get the story and mechanics to fit in afterwards.

Anyway,how could buries be an ending!I didnt hear much about any real BIG CONCLUSION I mean comeon,we gotta go out with a bang,at the end,not the beginning

If Origins is gonna tell us how it began and we already have an ending, do we really need more?

First of all, what ending? Buried? You can't be serious...

And yes, we do need more. The story should never end. Is that only my opinion? Yes. Will it change? Probably not.

Agreed,but the story should end eventually,Bo3 should be the end,then a zombies only game! :)

If Origins is gonna tell us how it began and we already have an ending, do we really need more?

First of all, what ending? Buried? You can't be serious...

And yes, we do need more. The story should never end. Is that only my opinion? Yes. Will it change? Probably not.

Agreed,but the story should end eventually,Bo3 should be the end,then a zombies only game! :)

That wouldn't really end the story since there will be another game with zombies. Unless you propose that the standalone game will be a different story entirely.

Regardless, I want more zombies. It's just too hard for most of the members of this site to just say, "I don't want anymore zombies" when that's the base of the creation of this website. You know what I mean?

Most of us have grown to love and support zombies and will keep wanting more and more until we......well.....I don't know when we won't want anymore. Like MMX said, as long as a majority of players will keep handing over their wallets for such games and DLC, zombies will keep going.

Yes, because even after origins there will still be so many things left unanswered. Everything has to end eventually, but that ending should resolve everything. Honestly, the next Call of Duty I buy will be for zombies and zombies alone, because zombies is the only thing that grows and gets better and better.

+1

I want more.And more.And more.

You know,I pay $120-130 in a game and its DLCs only to play Zombies.

We have many,many places to go yet.

The story is fantastic,but many questions must be answered.

Buried's endings were crap(no cliffhanger,you know?),and for me,Origins looks like a reboot in the story.I know it probably isn't,but for now I see it like this.

Again:I want more Zombies.And more.And more.

Everything has to end eventually.

Everything dies.

I could post a huge list of unanswered questions that BO2 maps have caused.

What if we don't find answers? then we'll just have to ask more questions. If you're frightened by the answers, I suggest you cease asking scary questions.

Nobody likes loose ends. They have the power to tie it all together. Just have faith...