1. Moon- There's just something on this map that I love. Also has the best weapons, easter eggs, perks, etc.
2. Shangri-la- Again I love it. It has amazing features, and even though the easter egg is long, I still like it.
3. Ascension- This map was incredible! The problem I have with it is that its just really boring in the high rounds AND THE MONKEYS!
4. Der Riese- Its just a classic that I will never forget. This is one of the maps that I had a lot of fun in.
5. Call of the Dead- Many people hated this map but I actually liked it. It was entertaining. Only problem, George Romero. He did keep the game exciting, though.
6. Shi No Numa- This map was the birthplace of the legendary storyline and characters we all love. It also was a very wide map that was amazing if you decided to run around. Lets not forget the Wunderwaffe.
7. Verruct- This map wasn't boring at all but I like the other maps more.
8. No Man's Land- Very exciting and challenging.
9. Kino Der Toten- This map was awesome but I realized how boring it was after map packs.
10. Natch Der Untoten- This map was very basic and fun. I don't hate it its just I like the other maps more.
11. Five- I didn't really like this map that much. I never really got into the game with it but the characters are awesome.
12. Dead Ops Arcade- Its not that I hate it its just I like classic zombies way more.
I know this is supposed to be the maps that we like in order but I just want to say I don't hate any maps. I just like some more than others. I hope zombies will never end and that Treyarch can keep making the most amazing game, storyline, mode, characters,weapons, and everything else we all love from this incredible mode. ZOMBIES FTW!!!