Buried Cutscene Images

way2g00d

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 on Misty..

Also, I recognize most backgrounds that have something to see, the bus, Die Rise skyscrapers, the rift.. But WHERE is this? Possibly hint to next DLC?

That reminds me of a campaign missionn where you have to go in a flooded alley hiding from a drone, in fact it looks almost identical.

About the watery map, that's the only dimension which is a missing and could be our new dlc.

Transit fire.

Die rise air.

Motd Afterlife?

Buried ground.

Atlantis water?

I read this as someone's theory back sometime in codz.

I can see your line of thinking but when you envision Atlantis, you'd imagine a map completely submerged underwater, would you not? And it looks too modern to be Atlantis. Edit - Adding in it's already happened and we're finished with N4's story, thanks to Flammen. Plus why would afterlife have to do with anything?

I'm thinking it was just an image to show their struggles and journey. If I had to guess geographically I'd say it was somewhere in the east but I can't be sure, going off the rundown look of it.

Nice pics :)

One thing I don't understand from that cutscenes though is how they say they met in the town..the bus then pulls up and the doors open, yet when we start on TranZit the bus comes from behind the depot which appears to be the first time we see it???

• Administrators

Nice pics :)

One thing I don't understand from that cutscenes though is how they say they met in the town..the bus then pulls up and the doors open, yet when we start on TranZit the bus comes from behind the depot which appears to be the first time we see it???

They very well may have only seen the Town, purely depending on how they came in. I think Marlton came out of the shelter in the tunnel, promptly running towards the Bus Depot and eventually ending up in Town, going in reverse as the bus. We know they never saw the farm, but that's about the only submap they make a reference to (that I've found).

That water map actually ties into a theory that I had about what Die Rise was going to be. My bet was on Peshawar Pakistan; the same location as the multiplayer map overflow. The original idea for overflow was to have the streets of the map flooded but they abandoned the idea because of the need for grounded killstreaks (agr, rc-xd). My theory is that they would bring back the idea for a zombies map.

Who knows, maybe you find a rift and get teleported back in time to that map. It would be awfully anti-climactic however so I don't think they will do that.

Well, with that technicality, you might as well ask how Richtofen and co. get into a dilapidated theater despite no doors being opened.

Mm yes, but that was back in the day when the storyline wasn't so obvious and we were not shown various introductory cutscenes so it doesn't really cross your mind. Just something about that bus don't sit right with me, and anytime it's up to no good I notice it :)

Do you guys think it was intentional that the screenshot of the bus in transit (where they are trying to jog Russman's memory on how they met) is going to town from the bus depot? Which is backwards.

Perhaps another "troll" to go with the Pyramid and water ideas, as everyone talked about a second bus that could take a different route. Still worth mentioning though.

Do you guys think it was intentional that the screenshot of the bus in transit (where they are trying to jog Russman's memory on how they met) is going to town from the bus depot? Which is backwards.

Perhaps another "troll" to go with the Pyramid and water ideas, as everyone talked about a second bus that could take a different route. Still worth mentioning though.

I just noticed that. The bus doors are on the other side facing away from the terminal and bus going towards town. Most prolly a troll.