Who is your go-to character?

The one that really shines for you.

Originally Russman failed for me, but then he became my 'winner': it seems that if I have him, I will go far.

Misty and Marlton have always done fine, but not the highest rounds.

Samuel just sucks for me. I don't even mind the noises, he just gets ripped off the most.

Does anyone else pay attention to this?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends, if we include the O4 then I prefer to be richtofen...

But in black ops 2 I prefer to be marelton, Misty I find annoying, russman as well... Samule is ok, but the annoying voices in die rise were awful... Marelton is intelegent, emotionless, and is the only playable character so far with a love life (apart from Nikolais dead wives... )

I love Misty, and prefer playing as her most of the time (this is probably because she is a bit similar to Dempsey - I liked him more than the others of the O4).

I used to be picky about using her and occasionally I do reset my game until I get whatever character I feel like using. But as time has gone on I have learned to appreciate what each character in BO2 main story Zombies can bring to the table.

If I don't get Misty, I like using Marlton. He honestly has the most variety of quotes, and the funniest ones too.

I don't especially like either Russman or Stuhlinger. In Tranzit, Russman seems like an idiot, but in Die Rise he and Samuel both seem a bit smarter and more wizened. I'll take them now and then, don't have much like or dislike for either.

Of the O4, I like Dempsey probably the most, then Takeo. I'll take Richtofen if I get him (though I think I get him far too often). I can't stand Nikolai in most maps, so yeah. I know he has a lot of fans but he seems totally like an idiot (like Russman) so I avoid him if possible.

The one that really shines for you.

Originally Russman failed for me, but then he became my 'winner': it seems that if I have him, I will go far.

Misty and Marlton have always done fine, but not the highest rounds.

Samuel just sucks for me. I don't even mind the noises, he just gets ripped off the most.

Does anyone else pay attention to this?

they all function exactly the same, any difference in performances are purely coincidental

Im bad with names in real life, and sadly that trait has come over to the game that I love.

Can I get a clarification on the 3 characters (I know Misty)

So there is russman (I think hes the darker skin guy) but the other two guys confuse me. Can I get a description on the other two guys or a link to somewhere I can find.

In Black Ops II- Misty or Marlton, in Black Ops I- Anyone apart from Takeo (sorry but his quotes annoyed me after a while), I do enjoy listening to quotes by certain characters. Although I would always be willing to play as any of them (I don't quit to change character).

Love this song:

tXsxvdF481I

I love looking at the psychology of superstition, if you wear socks and pass an exam, you may call them 'lucky socks', if you pass again this will strengthen your belief of these 'lucky socks' even though they are just socks. Many humans try to find patterns, this is where superstition comes from. Whether or not your believe it is up to you, personally I hate standing on ANY cracks in the ground, not sure why though... ;) Although that is a different topic for a different day. Anyway! Back on topic :oops:

So there is russman (I think hes the darker skin guy) but the other two guys confuse me. Can I get a description on the other two guys or a link to somewhere I can find.

Marlton- Geek, grey top, young

Stu- Old, shorts

Who is samuel then? stu or marlton? and stu is short for stuhlenger right?

Samuel stuhlanger aka stu. Hears voices, is really dumb.

Thx for clearing things up. Well I did put down the right character earlier. Samuel is richtofen's bitch so I guess my favorite is samuel just because he is the only one that currently has connection with Richthofen

Im bad with names in real life, and sadly that trait has come over to the game that I love.

I'll give you one better!

Marelton- The nerd, has a crush on missy despite his claims to be emotionless! He is also the only tranzit character to appear before green run, in nuketown in one of the bunkers. He has a large vocabulary, wears small glasses, a white shirt with a pocket, dark hair, a tie, brown pants, and dress shoes. He prefers long range weapons and despises close quarters combat! He is also super intelegent and possibly built the blueprints for all of the buildables found in tranzit and die rise. He also has a huge hatred towards russman and thinks stulinger is an idiot.. Lastly he is self continue and realizes his flaws...

Samule Aka Stulenger - The conspiracy theorist- He is the main sourse of contact to richtofen, as he is the only one of the group who can hear him, due to his history of eating zombie flesh (or that's what we think). He will constantly say he is hungry and when he's not, he's insulting missy, who in turn, hates him as well, although it is possible stulinger secretly likes her. He also has a sort of father-son relationship with russman, although neither are related to our knowledge. He is considered paranoid and crazy and is insulted for talking to himself, although in his head he's talking to richtofen. Any weapon from the box he doesn't like he accuses of a conspiracy, Weither it be the crate it's self is plotting against him, or if "the sl*t" Missy did the crate a "favor"... He also wears large glasses, a bandage on his left knee, shorts, a vest, and hiking boots. Lastly, he hates marelton and thinks he's an idiot...

In short:

Samule: Paranoid, can hear richtofen, hates the girl, likes the old man.

Marelton: Smart, large vocabulary, likes the girl, hates the old man...