The Unwritten Rules Of Zombies(Voting Open)

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thou shall not practice virtual necrophilia on thine Grief opponents.

I disagree

Thou only rule in grief and turned is there thou no rules. (there are no rules in grief/turned)

That is bad sportsmanship. It is a terrible way to play. You must be popular.

Well, 1. It was a joke.

2. I play to win and I play competively. This means I plat GB matches and have played competitive matches with money on the line.

So what does that mean? If there is a doorway that i can block to get the enemy to go down, then i will stand in that doorway. If the mystery box is about to give somebody a good gun, I will throw grenades at it. If I get emps i will emp jug. I will race the enemy to every drop. I will not open doors unless necessary or my teammates need to. I will sacrifice myself if I can cause humiliation by making you also go down. I will knife the crap out of you if you do not go crouch or go prone to revive your teammates. And if you are stupid enough to go prone i will then try to dive on top of you to make you go down. I will win. most of the time ;)

And after all is said and done, if I find myself on top and the other team is dead, I will celebrate my victory. If this is something as small as knifing the air, or something like spending the last of my points in packapunching my gun through the fence on town, i will celebrate, but im not going to be a dick about it. I dont know what made you so mad... but i thought we were at least not enemeies :roll:

But if you dont like playing that way, thats ok but more than likely you are going to lose or the game will take forever if you try playing the same way you would play a regular game.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, 1. It was a joke.

2. I play to win and I play competively. This means I plat GB matches and have played competitive matches with money on the line.

So what does that mean? If there is a doorway that i can block to get the enemy to go down, then i will stand in that doorway. If the mystery box is about to give somebody a good gun, I will throw grenades at it. If I get emps i will emp jug. I will race the enemy to every drop. I will not open doors unless necessary or my teammates need to. I will sacrifice myself if I can cause humiliation by making you also go down. I will knife the crap out of you if you do not go crouch or go prone to revive your teammates. And if you are stupid enough to go prone i will then try to dive on top of you to make you go down. I will win. most of the time ;)

And after all is said and done, if I find myself on top and the other team is dead, I will celebrate my victory. If this is something as small as knifing the air, or something like spending the last of my points in packapunching my gun through the fence on town, i will celebrate, but im not going to be a dick about it. I dont know what made you so mad... but i thought we were at least not enemeies :roll:

But if you dont like playing that way, thats ok but more than likely you are going to lose or the game will take forever if you try playing the same way you would play a regular game.

I wrote the aggressive Grief guide.

viewtopic.php?f=137&t=27651

There is a difference between griefing and just being a total butt hole. Your kind of players are the ones I aim to squish in my Grief games. Crouching on your opponent is not only NOT helpful to winning but it actually puts you in a risky situation. I've killed many a necrophiliac such as yourself.

Well, 1. It was a joke.

I wrote the aggressive Grief guide.

viewtopic.php?f=137&t=27651

There is a difference between griefing and just being a total butt hole. Your kind of players are the ones I aim to squish in my Grief games. Crouching on your opponent is not only NOT helpful to winning but it actually puts you in a risky situation. I've killed many a necrophiliac such as yourself.

I have never read that guide till now. And most of the things that i said was in the guide. So how am i a bad player for doing the same things you do? Seems hypocritical to me.

• Administrators

I only bag the tea across one's face if they were complete dicks to me in a Grief match. My rule of thumb is to only respond back in a manner no more yet no less harsh than they have casted upon me. I can take a loss or win fairly simple, but I will not hesitate to troll the original troll.

I only bag the tea across one's face if they were complete dicks to me in a Grief match. My rule of thumb is to only respond back in a manner no more yet no less harsh than they have casted upon me. I can take a loss or win fairly simple, but I will not hesitate to troll the original troll.

Is this really what mmx was trying to say... that has nothing to do with virtual necrophilia... necrophilia involves dead corpses. An enemy is downed not dead. Be more clear next time mmx.

And i never 'tea bag' I might furiously click the crouch button but i do it more of in a dancing way.

Is this really what mmx was trying to say... that has nothing to do with virtual necrophilia... necrophilia involves dead corpses. An enemy is downed not dead. Be more clear next time mmx.

And i never 'tea bag' I might furiously click the crouch button but i do it more of in a dancing way.

Virtual necrophilia.

I consider that a general life rule, not just in a game of Zombies.... :lol:

I suppose you're right, especially since it has only been adopted by the immature players who shift from Multiplayer to Zombies when they're bored. It isn't native to Zombies itself.

Virtual necrophilia.

I consider that a general life rule, not just in a game of Zombies.... :lol:

I suppose you're right, especially since it has only been adopted by the immature players who shift from Multiplayer to Zombies when they're bored. It isn't native to Zombies itself.

Never heard of such a thing as virtual necrophilia. And after doing some minor research the only thing i could find about it is this article which can be found in the url if you REALLY want to read up on it.

And after reading that I dont feel 'tea bagging' would fit under that since again tea bagging in zombies would be upon a down enemy. So yea tea bagging is totally different from this so called virtual necrophillia when it comes to zombies.

How about "thou shalt not pollute a perfectly good thread with an irrelevant barely relevant argument." Come on people. Why do I always end up being the voice of justice? You've stated your opinions. You've stated that you disagree. Bam. That's when you drop it or take it to the PMs. Come on people.

Back to business.

Thou shalt not troll thine own teammates.

Completely apart from the grief argument, this goes without saying. But I can't tell you how many times my "teammates" have literally trolled me to death. Come on. Why do people go out of their way to ruin someone's game? That's just so uncool.

How about "thou shalt not pollute a perfectly good thread with an irrelevant barely relevant argument." Come on people. Why do I always end up being the voice of justice? You've stated your opinions. You've stated that you disagree. Bam. That's when you drop it or take it to the PMs. Come on people.

Back to business.

Thou shalt not troll thine own teammates.

Completely apart from the grief argument, this goes without saying. But I can't tell you how many times my "teammates" have literally trolled me to death. Come on. Why do people go out of their way to ruin someone's game? That's just so uncool.

Electric, please try to stay on topic. If you want to pretentiously try to control people, do it by PMs. Thank you.

Only one rule in my games, you don't have to make a crawler at the end of every round.

Use the bathroom, get your snacks/water, make your phone calls before the game starts, or when someone takes a break, take care of your stuff. Too many times I've spent 15-20 minutes on a low round like 12 just because everyone wants to go smoke, come back and chat it up. Breaks are fine if you need them, but don't come back without saying you're ready. Low rounds are not nearly as fun, so I like to blast through them early, with wall weapons and maybe a decent box weapon. It shocks me to see when people are out of ammo, or forgot to pick something up that was obvious (like knuckles on Die Rise).

Also I don't care if you like to drink, or do any other mind altering things, but be able to hold your own, can't stand someone acting like a fool because they can't tolerate the things they put in their blood stream.

And that folks, is what really grinds my gears :lol:

Rule X: Thou who hast capitalized the greatest shall not be punished for doing so in the form of being coerced into purchasing group necessities on all his own. Expenditures shall be divided equally not based on the income of each of thou.

Corollary 1: Thou who is privileged, be it by luck or skill, to have capitalized the greatest, should pity those less fortunate than he and be willing to pay for extra expenditures to help his fellow man when the opportunity is present or convenient, not because thou was forced by some written rule but because of thy kindness.

totaly agree with this ^^

usualy i have the most points in public lobbys, if no 1 does this >

Thou shalt not covet thy teammate's window, nor their kills, nor any thing that is thy teammate's.

& yh fair enuff ill open the first door, most times even the secound door, but then wen we get to the third people will stand by the door stabbing it, hinting for sum 1 to open it, even tho they have enuff points to open it there selfs :/

• 1 month later...

I have to say something about rule 5 in the voting.

I'm against that rule almost completely. Its about opening doors equally rather than based on who has much money. As I only play with friends this rule would really suck. Sure some knife more and get more headshots but in a team game with friends, that rule just sucks. Most games I play 1 or 2 do the first 4 rounds on their own whilst the others are smoking, drinking or pissing!

• Administrators

I have to say something about rule 5 in the voting.

I'm against that rule almost completely. Its about opening doors equally rather than based on who has much money. As I only play with friends this rule would really suck. Sure some knife more and get more headshots but in a team game with friends, that rule just sucks. Most games I play 1 or 2 do the first 4 rounds on their own whilst the others are smoking, drinking or pissing!

Fair point, I included all suggestions that pertained to General Zombies. So it is on the community to decide. However just as in any campaign arguements for or against certain rules are more than welcome.

It depends on the specifcs with that one for me.

When I play, we try to make sure doors purchased are about equal, BUT, the more affluent buy the more expensive doors, and the first doors go to the poorest.

Some randoms get the concept, others get mad. It's just an accepted fact with my group though. If you have the least points, you'll probably buy the first door.

Not sure how to define it in a rule but one that always irks me. If I survive the rest of the round at least use common sense when re spawning. Numerous games I see people run to the box first instead of wall weapon or not even get jug.

Troll unless ye want trolled. Hate when people do stupid stuff like steal kills, block me from the bus of pack a punch. I just wait and turn the power off on those people. Always fun to listen to them realize they no longer have perks.