RIP Yoteslaya

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about the rest of you.....But i am going for my all time high round tonight in his memory! He is one of the ones who made me love zombies and everything about it! I am sure im not alone when I say that either!

I am going to do the very same thing. I just have this overwhelming need to play zombies now. It was Yote who got me into the custom zombie scene through his videos, and I even had the pleasure of playing with him once.

The guy was a legend on this scene and was respected by everyone who knew him. I am going for a high round on Black Ops 1 tonight for sure.

YOTE was, no, is my favourite YouTuber EVER. PERIOD. He was the greatest person. He could make me smile even on my worst days. I, like DBZ, had the privilege of playing with him once. It was amazing.

R.I.P to one of the greatest members of the Zombie Community we'll ever see.

My heart goes out to everyone who knew him personally (ie. his family and friends) and the family and friends of the other 2 people killed in the accident.