[DECODED] "Where Are We Going" Secret Message?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Kevin said its probably not DNA, but that's probable. So there is a chance.

Plus he could be taking the sh*t out of us. For the lols (no hate Kevin).

In other news, he has updated the hints to include m = a

So:

If e = a

m = a

a = A, than

e = A and m = A.

There is no e or m though...

Maybe a can be m or e. Perhaps it makes a message?

Eh I dunno, you guys got anything? I'll update the main post with his clues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

That's awesome bbobs! This is what I got so far:

l(em)t G(wo)a nnt n(em)(ow) (em)g(em) nn(em) ngo (em)ll w(em)g w(em)(em) tn(em) (em)nn

let go ___ now ____ go 'A'll ___ ____ ___ ____.

Instead of following from left to right, I did right to left because there are a few letters that we were provided with that do not show in the sequence ("m" and "l").

Thanks for keeping interest in this guys. Otherwise this may have never been decoded haha!

Let Go And The Beginning Will Become The End

You can use these to double check it's right as well. That's the secret message along with the list Kevin has in his description on Youtube.

So thankful Kevin has being updating it. It gives me hope that this will happen again in the future.

So does anyone know what to make of it?

Oh yeah, I've got a video uploading now, so I'll update the OP with it and all when I wake up tomorrow! :)

very cool, Rissole. Nice job - a big ol' healthy plate of brains for you.

"let go and the beginning will become the end"

I believe that this could be a reference to a couple things:

- My first guess is how you hear "Samantha's Lullaby" in MotD if you literally do nothing before round 1 even starts on solo... you just let yourself die out. To attach a theory to this, "Breaking the Cycle" has something to do with the events that happen on Moon (i.e. Samantha losing control of the zombies) - and if you don't even make an attempt to "Break the Cycle", then Moon plays out as normal.

"Let go" = let yourself die

"and the beginning" = and the start of the game...

"will become the end" = ...will result in Moon (the end, to an extent, of the O4's story... so far)

- My second guess would be more catered towards the use of the phrase "the beginning". Who knows if this is an allusion to the beginning of the actual game you are playing, an allusion to TranZit, Kino, or Nacht. Interestingly enough, 2 of these options have (kinda) shared the same map.

So perhaps this an hint towards either a) there being MOAR to TranZit, or B) after all the map packs have come out, there may be some sort of way to "re-play" the maps released. Perhaps a new EE, or perhaps we find out that TranZit takes place in a different time/location then we've always thought.

Either way, top notch job brotherman. Got my juices flowing!

Let Go And The Beginning Will Become The End

So what do you make of it?

I believe it means that if we let go of Weasel (let him die) then it will end something. Or let him live. But something to do with him most definetly. Also, what it does I do not know. However, it could be quite a few things.

Maybe it will cause the zombies to end- oh no!

Or maybe it will make us never get to play as the O4 again.

Brains you Rissole!

You having a PS3 sure helps the forum while you wait for DLC.

This may relate only to MotD, but my first thought were along the same lines as GRILL.

When the TranZit Nav Card is finally accepted, I wonder if something happens to the Nacht Der Untoten building? Both the Spire/Obelisk & the building are in the Corn Maze. There has to be more behind that.

Great work again Rissole!!!

If we let go and succumb to Richtofen's demands, he will use the energy of the dead to RIP BACK THE WALLS OF TIME BACK TO 1943! And we will start in Nacht, essentially making the beginning the end... lets roll. *puts on sunglasses*

:D That'd be a cool resolution though. At least I think it would.

Funny... kind of fits with my theory that the Zombies story will turn out to be cyclical (that the origin of the 115 meteors is that they are actually meteors from Black Ops II Earth that will get somehow sent back in time... I posted a more in-depth explanation in an Asylum thread). That the beginning of the story will also be the result of the end of the story.

But yeah... like anything regarding the Zombies team it is very cryptic and could be interpreted in many ways.

Wait. I've looked at your post and your original post... How did you find out what the key was?

Oh there wasn't really a key to figure out. In the notepad picture, using the code and the hints Kevin provided, I wrote down all possible letters. The "Let Go" part just stuck out for me, and I started seeing more words forming.

The hardest part was "Beginning", because I wasn't sure if Kevin had provided all the letters yet, and didn't even think there'd be a word that long. But I don't see any other combination that can be made. So I truly believe this was the message.

I'm thinking it's pointed at MOTD like others have said, but I wouldn't rule out links outside of it. TBGxRyan brings up a very good point about the Der Riese description.

"The Giant is rising. Face the might of the Nazi Zombies in their heartland. This is where it all began. This is where the master plan took shape. Is this where it all ends?"

Funny... kind of fits with my theory that the Zombies story will turn out to be cyclical (that the origin of the 115 meteors is that they are actually meteors from Black Ops II Earth that will get somehow sent back in time... I posted a more in-depth explanation in an Asylum thread). That the beginning of the story will also be the result of the end of the story.

But yeah... like anything regarding the Zombies team it is very cryptic and could be interpreted in many ways.

Man... I like this theory mate. Can you link me to your thread please?

@Rissole. Brilliant thread mate. Well done on the decoding. Message could have several meaning really, so it definitely opens up the flood gates of debates that will no doubt follow.

I have an idea. "The beginning" could very well mean Der Riese, as that is where the zombies phenomenon started (as proven by it's bio in WaW). Perhaps, if the O4 let go and finally die, then the beginning (Der Riese) will end to exist through some complex time/space connundrum I have no idea how to explain.

Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...