The Blundergat (Wonder Weapon) discussion thread

Just saw this on the preview (if this is the wrong spelling let me know).

Apparently it's a shotgun (most likely buildable) and shoots 4 shots (at a time? or one at a time?). Is it a one-hit kill at all rounds, or just a powerful weapon like the Scavenger?

If you upgrade it it shoots green shots. These appear to stun the Zombies, and they can be shot again by any weapon (at least it looks like this) and they blow up in a green slime a little like the Sliquifier's effect.

Omg, so hyped. If I got any of this wrong, please correct me. Add your comments and thoughts below.

I am so hyped, I'm a bit mad I have to wait another week, fml.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a Pack a Punched one:

It seems to me that it will fire two shots with the aiming trigger and two with the shooting trigger like the ranger in MW2, we dont see it aiming down sight on the trailer, but when PaPd it can be aimed down sight and it looks like it becomes like TITUS-6 (A weapon from campaign) that fires 4 crossbow bolts wich in this case are like goo that explode zombies.

It seems to me that it will fire two shots with the aiming trigger and two with the shooting trigger like the ranger in MW2, we dont see it aiming down sight on the trailer, but when PaPd it can be aimed down sight and it looks like it becomes like TITUS-6 (A weapon from campaign) that fires 4 crossbow bolts wich in this case are like goo that explode zombies.

That's not the PaP'd one. In fact, they said upgrade it "in some way" which means not via Pack a Punch.

That's not the PaP'd one. In fact, they said upgrade it "in some way" which means not via Pack a Punch.

I guess the hype made me post this without thinking :lol:

Yes the pic is deceiving because it kinda looks like the purplish camo you get on the PaP. But if you look closer it's not, it just has the green(acid?) barrel on it with a chain looking thing.

Do I spy a quadruple barreled gun! Or am I blind..? :ugeek:

Yep its a 4 barreled weapon.

.......omg........

My 2 favorite weapons: a blunderbuss and gatling gun.......

Ill be honest.Most wonder weapons bore me after a while. When I get used to maps or certain weapons, its not fun anymore. But this weapon.....NO. MASTERPIECE, May well be my favorite WW.

Wow....Im still in shock.. I love the 31-79 jgb215 (i didnt look that up so u know i loved it :D ) but when i compare it to this..

I hope it is a good weapon. Like, good to round 15 at least. Shotguns for the most part in zombies is...less than satisfactory. I rREALLY want this to be an awesome weapon.

Still in shock....I just...I dont even know how to explain my joy at seeing this masterful work of zombie slaying weaponry. All i can say is:

WONDER WEAPON WHORE HAS ARRIVED.

all i can say is dont go down with this weapon because I wont be there :twisted:

So it's still called the Blundergat even upgraded?.

I doubt it. I bet it has a new name. I wonder if it has infinite damage... but even if it doesn't, I'm sure very high rounds will be possible on this map because we now have traps, for the first time in BO2.

I don't think it's the wonder weapon is it? Have Treyarch said it is?

Our Jet Gun and Sliquifier were not technically Wonder Weapons. Even if this is not, our community here refer's to it as a Wonder Weapon due to it being either a. OP or b.buildable gun.

SOUND FAMILIAR?!

C474-CLY5M

This is like a stakeout in appearance. It is dark black with green lines on it. There are no side saddles or what ever. Firing this bad boy makes about 50 thin green lasers shoot out of the barrel. They have a massively spread out dispersal pattern. The lasers are one hit kills regardless of the round. They have infinite range, infinite penetration through zombie's, and zero pen Through walls. this way if you back up to allow for greater dispersal, you can get a whole train in one shot.

This has a 4 round magazine and 20 reserve shots. You reload it each shell at a time. It takes about 3-4 seconds to reload. It is pump action. The blast pushes you back ever so slightly. Aiming down your sights isn't necessary because of the dispersal, but improves your chances of hitting a train dead center.

Upgraded it becomes the C474-CLY5M EJ-X

It now has a 6 shot magazine and 30 reserve. The shots fan out even more, reducing the distance you must be from the train to decimate it. It reloads 2 shells at a time and pumps much faster.

Posted in September.

Wow, they stole my wonder weapon AND named a perk after me! :mrgreen: I joke!

Apparently it's a shotgun (most likely buildable)

Hmmm.. I don't think it's a buildable. This isn't an improvised weapon like the two we saw before. This is an actual gun that the warden collected. I think this will be in the mystery box, or obtained another similar way, but won't be built.

It's not a Wonder Weapon sadly. Until we get the map, it'll be hard to say whether it is a machine gun, shotgun, or special weapon, but it is certainly not a Wonder Weapon.

How do I know this? Because Wonder Weapons are weapons that shoot 115 WITHOUT being Pack-A-Punched. ALL weapons shoot 115 once they are Pack-A-Punched.

It's not a Wonder Weapon sadly. Until we get the map, it'll be hard to say whether it is a machine gun, shotgun, or special weapon, but it is certainly not a Wonder Weapon.

How do I know this? Because Wonder Weapons are weapons that shoot 115 WITHOUT being Pack-A-Punched. ALL weapons shoot 115 once they are Pack-A-Punched.

Meh. Wonder Weapon has a new meaning in BO2 if you ask me. Didn't the developers themself say it was a WW? WW's no longer have to contain 115, IMO, as long as it's a.. wonderful weapon. Not a normal gun, if you know what I mean. Which is why the Jet Gun, Sliquifier, and Blundergat are WW's.

Words have definitions. You can change a definition, but you can't throw it out without replacement nor organization.

These are all of the types of bullets that can be fired by any weapons ever:

bullet

explosive

arrow

knife

fire

air

Assault Rifles = bullets -> 115

Launchers = explosives -> 115

Light Machine Guns = bullets -> 115

Pistols = bullets -> 115

Rifles = bullets -> 115

Shotguns = bullets -> 115

Sniper Rifles = bullets -> 115

Special Weapons = everything else -> 115

Sub-Machine Guns = bullets -> 115

Wonder Weapons = 115 -> 115

Therefore this thing is simply a really good shotgun, at least from what we know as of now.

Words have definitions. You can change a definition, but you can't throw it out without replacement nor organization.

bullet

explosive

arrow

knife

fire

air

Pistols = bullets -> 115

Rifles = bullets -> 115

Therefore this thing is simply a really good shotgun, at least from what we know as of now.

Isn't that green stuff 115?

bullet

explosive

arrow

knife

fire

air

Pistols = bullets -> 115

Rifles = bullets -> 115

Isn't that green stuff 115?

In the past 115 has always taken on the appearance of Blue, Orange and Purple. That is more than likely Acid. But we can never know until map release, I'm afraid!