How many points could you get on round 1?

Before you say anything about TranZit, I know There is 4 more zombies on there then other maps! I have included the total number of points you can get on TRANZIT at the bottom of the post!

How to achieve maximum amount of points!

- Accuracy

- Luck

Why Luck?

- On round 1 you need a certain total of drops; these include:

~ Max Ammo

~ Double Points

~ Carpenter

~ Nuke

How do I do it?

- Firstly, start off by letting all the zombies out of their windows.

- Then, shoot 1 zombie in his legs a total of 8 times (the whole magazine. Do not miss a shot!) then knife it.

- He will drop a Double points.

- Now, rebuild 1 of the barriers until you stop getting points.

- There will be a total of 5 zombies left.

- Kill one like you did the other for a carpenter; this will give you 400 points, as double kill is on.

- Kill another the same way for a max ammo. This will let you kill the rest like this.

- The last zombie, once killed will drop a nuke for a extra 800 points.

How much do we have in total?

Each zombie killed will give you 130 points.

They're six zombies at the start of the round.

The nuke will give you 400.

The carpenter will give you 200.

You can rebuild a total of 4 barriers to get points, which will give you 40 points.

The double points will X2 on everything.

130 + 260 + 260 + 260 + 260 + 260 + 400 + 800 + 40 =

2670 points.

The first number is 130, because you did not have a double points then!

Total Number of points you can acquire:

Tranzit:

Once again! A TON OF LUCK is needed!

Hope this helps!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you train up the zombies, which you can do although it takes forever. you can crouch/prone and shoot legs and get penetration points. this can be a big help.

i guess if you are going theory mode and saying you will get x,y,z, drops then you can figure on maximizing points but usually it doesn't work like that.

in real life games, without super lucky drops, if you really want to maximize points you get then semi lined up and shoot through multiple legs 8 times and knife.

in MY real life games, I knife only the first 2 rounds, then 8 shots (lined up zombies) and knifes for getting lots of points.

round 3 my way you should have plenty of points.

lets just say the max is 8 shots. you can prob get more shots in a zombie if you shoot through a wall of shoot through multiple zombies.

so on the first zombie you will get 8 shots plus 130 which would be 210 points. double points would drop and you would get 80 points for repairing. so thats 290. then 420 per the other 5 zombies. thats 2100 for the last 5 zombies. and the double points on the nuke would be another 800.

800+80+2100+210+400= 3590

(nuke, repairing, zombies, first zombie, carpenter)

your math was wrong because you forgot the extra points from shooting.

lets just say the max is 8 shots. you can prob get more shots in a zombie if you shoot through a wall of shoot through multiple zombies.

so on the first zombie you will get 8 shots plus 130 which would be 210 points. double points would drop and you would get 80 points for repairing. so thats 290. then 420 per the other 5 zombies. thats 2100 for the last 5 zombies. and the double points on the nuke would be another 800.

800+80+2100+210+400= 3590

(nuke, repairing, zombies, first zombie, carpenter)

your math was wrong because you forgot the extra points from shooting.

I also forgot, with the possibility of cash back you could also get another 500 (buy quick revive for 500 then get 1000 back) which would lead the grand total to 4090.

• Administrators

From what I can re-collect, you can earn roughly 1620 if you do 7 bullets and one knife. You can unload the remaining bullets into the legs of a zombie, which may earn you perhaps 120 points. That would equal somewhere close to 1740 at best (unless you hae been shooting in the leg this whole time).

I've tried this since reading and wound up killing all my zombies on the seventh shot, not to mention I probaly missed 1-2 shots on each zombie. Totally ruined my solo nuketown start, which is vital.

I think I'll stick to my ammo-conserving stategy of 4 in the chest, then knife. Next round, 6 in the chest and knife, by round 3 I just save my remaining ammo and dump it in lined up Z's, then knife away. Hopefully I have enough to purchase a gun or perk and a door or two. From then on it's either a few in the chest and knife or headshots, depending on the gun I get.

so on the first zombie you will get 8 shots plus 130 which would be 210 points.

you can only shoot 6 rounds in a zombie before he dies on round 1

Reviving a teammate siphons 5% of their points I think (might not be exactly 5) so theoretically you could get a team of three to down themselves repeatedly and have the 4th guy keep reviving them, then that guy could slowly reach that number without even any kills!

well thats on 4 players. the whole topic was about solo. but yea you are right

yea in my version you would probably had to shoot through some wall or something to get the 8 shots into the zombie.

so yea this whole thing is not really practical but i just said what was shown. i usually get somewhere around 2k. on die rise i get the 750 to open the door and then build the trample steam and buy quick revive and by the end i still have 750.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...