Die Rise Solo Leaderboards... cleared.

Dahniska

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they definitely are. When someone tries to glitch richtofen pushes them away and laughs and takes their weapons lol. It's AWESOME. Only thing is they rage quit and our rounds don't count. So all in all they didn't fix much. They need to fix the leader boards saving man.

If you're right, this is a useful thing imo. I'll test it. If it works, I could use this to get rid of perks I don't want that I get from jumpers.

Well the leaderboards do appear to have been cleared of the hackers. I do not know how Treyarch did it, but they did. I had a friend on 100, who Galva'ed. Mato and Dims had 119 and 107 respectively, they have been left as has my 100!

It doesn't make sense though as the gun now makes crawlers, Mato can never be caught.

Oh well, it's good to be at 146 in the world, rather than 4,000 something.

Props to Treyarch for filtering out the impurities within the leaderboard.

At first I thought this tread was trolling because I checked the leaderboards, and myself plus all my friends kept their high round scores.

In retrospect, I thought I'd be ranked a bit higher. Currently ranked 5k+ for Die Rise solo. Oh well...

On a related note, I'm currently ranked 115 for Nuketown Zombies solo :twisted:

Love it!

- Mix

Lets make this clear.

Since the rounds were cleared from leader boards, it confirms that it was indeed a glitch and 3arc has admitted that.

I wouldn't say that Treyarch is agreeing that it was a glitch, more like they saw it as unfair and removed it. My friends who had high rounds that way are just the same as before, except the round is no longer listed, whereas if it was actually a glitch they would possibly have been punished further.

In some ways it's like they want a fresh start. Which is probably for the best.

I got to round 87 doing this method, actually I got to round 84 and got bored and started running actual trains and got to round 87. And now mine still counts I guess I just have to somehow get to 88 legit so I can tell people my actual level (my highest legit on die rise is 51 currently). But how exactly did they nerf the sliquifier? Did they make it have a max kill limit of 24?

Its all well and good to fix these things but you would think they could fix who's who then?

I glitch almost everytime I'm revived with it now. Tonight, after going down with who's who, I couldn't switch weapons, pull out the tramp, claymores, or grenades until I bought who's who again (jesus that has activision written all over it). Or went down again and lost all my perks. This happened over and over again to me and another guy in the lobby.

Pretty shitty having 6 perks and needing to down yourself to get to your sallies :( .

The other day same thing, only I could access equipment but I couldn't knife.

I can see the bad who's who spawning being maybe hard to fix (spawned outside the building yesterday and plummeted to my death) but this crap? C'mon it BS.

Maybe if they stopped worrying about ruining the game for a second(aka nerfing sliquifier and Jet Gun) and fixed some of the bugs that are breaking the game...

/rant

Well the leaderboards do appear to have been cleared of the hackers. I do not know how Treyarch did it, but they did. I had a friend on 100, who Galva'ed. Mato and Dims had 119 and 107 respectively, they have been left as has my 100!

It doesn't make sense though as the gun now makes crawlers, Mato can never be caught.

Oh well, it's good to be at 146 in the world, rather than 4,000 something.

Damn glad to hear it.

And impressed by Treyarch for fixing it.

Lets make this clear.

Since the rounds were cleared from leader boards, it confirms that it was indeed a glitch and 3arc has admitted that.

Incorrect.

It was an exploit in the game that Treyarch was not happy with. And they fixed it. Glitching the game is doing something that breaks a game mechanic. This thing was simply playing smart, if a bit cheap.

Off topic, but I've just wondered this for a while. What is a Dweller? How did you earn the title of Forum Dweller?

You must be cool to get one of those. Just kidding. Dwellers are keepers of the forum , they look out for threads that need to be moved edited or removed. Forum founder carbonfibah made dwellers as he saw a need for people that look after the forum.