no wonder weapon

mkzombens

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was taken off the Call of Duty Website (http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2013/01/08/revolution-dlc-map-pack-announced):

Zombies are about to be taken to new heights, as the undead threat goes vertical in “Die Rise.” Moving along a series of collapsed skyscrapers, players must watch their step when fighting through the maze-like terrain. With brand new buildables and Wonder Weaponry though, players will be well-armed for this Zombies experience.

Doesn't confirm anything, but I'd say chances are good we'll see some new type of super weapon.

This was taken off the Call of Duty Website (http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2013/01/08/revolution-dlc-map-pack-announced):

Zombies are about to be taken to new heights, as the undead threat goes vertical in “Die Rise.” Moving along a series of collapsed skyscrapers, players must watch their step when fighting through the maze-like terrain. With brand new buildables and Wonder Weaponry though, players will be well-armed for this Zombies experience.

Doesn't confirm anything, but I'd say chances are good we'll see some new type of super weapon.

Well, it DOES confirm that buildables are returning!!!

You can upgrade wonder weapons.

Die Rise – Co Op Map – Far East, where they will attempt to overcome a zombie infestation inside a series of collapsed skyscrapers towering over the remains of an obliterated Chinese city. In this new and original Zombies map, “Die Rise,” players will wield powerful, upgradable Wonder Weaponry as well as combine new buildable devices to fight a relentless army of the undead throughout Escher-esque sceneries over a deep and perilous chasm

If buildables are in Die Rise, does this confirm it's a TranZit map? As buildables have only been on TranZit mode.

I'd like to see a REAL Dragon's Breath shotgun... Just sayin'. Make it a wonder shotgun.

Buildables will probably be in every map from now on since it's a new feature. I don't think that in any way confirms it to be TranZit style.

If buildables are in Die Rise, does this confirm it's a TranZit map? As buildables have only been on TranZit mode.

I'd like to see a REAL Dragon's Breath shotgun... Just sayin'. Make it a wonder shotgun.

Buildables will probably be in every map from now on since it's a new feature. I don't think that in any way confirms it to be TranZit style.

Actually yes it does. When they first announced TranZit they specified the new mechanics being:

-Buildables

-Bus Ride

-Denizens/Fog

-etc.

Nuketown zombies: No buildables

Survival Bus Depot: No buildables

Survival Farm: No buildables

Grief Farm: No buildables

Survival Town: No buildables

Grief Town: No buildables

Tranzit Green Run: Buildables

+ helicopter very clearly placed between skyscrapers

+ no way a skyscraper based map is going to be survival sized

+ no way Tranzit is it's own new mode and it only includes one map

Is it possible that it's just a survival map? Sure. But I doubt it.

Look guys the amazon leak has been right so far, and it clearly states the there will be new wonder-weaponry...

Another thing is: THAT IS NO TRAILER that is a sneek peak, but sertainly not a trailer... I wouldn't advertise MY map packs with a 6minute conversation 70% about the multiplayer, no! I'd have two seperate trailers, one of a 1:30-2:00 long epic of the multiplayer maps, and the other on a (likely music-bound) preview of deadly zombies attacking the players and at the end give us a strange bit of a sneek peak we never even saw coming! :twisted: