Funny/Stupid Things You Have Done

SlashRacer

This should be good for a few laughs. What are some of the dumb things you have done in a game?

I got zapped by my own electric trap one time. Forgot I had it and grabbed a turbine. It set the electric trap in front of the turbine table when I grabbed a turbine. Turned around, set the turbine down, turned back around to pick up the trap and it zapped me. Note to self....never set turbine down that close to a trap you intend to pick up.

I had been playing a two player game with a for 5 1/2 hours and we were on round 40. I had not gone down yet. While running through I reached down with my right hand to grab a drink. Yup.....denizen jumped no my head and before I got my glass set down to kill it, it killed me. Damn the bad luck. We ended up dying on 41.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pull 20 grand out of the bank for the Epic Run of a lifetime...then fell in the lava pit in power.

Pulled 25 grand out of the bank for epic 2 player run. Jumped over the lava pit successfully. Decided to build the electric trap and bumped into my friend...over the lava pit...

Pulled 25 grand out of the bankfor an epic 4 player run. Tombstones for 5 perks...the other 3 guys had the same idea

So for some stupid reason, I thought it would be a good idea to dolphin dive out of the jugg room.

haha

same for me but it was down the toilet/outhouse at the power

with the added sound effect of the flush, It was a massive face palm moment :oops:

game ended with everyone in lobby watching

So for some stupid reason, I thought it would be a good idea to dolphin dive out of the jugg room.

LMFAO..Ive done that one

As well as falling in the Lava Pit, With badly timed Jumps & Or no Jumping at all...

My favorite was I have a thing for building the Turret & picking one up to leave my Jet Gun when I need to go PaP, Well I had a Turbine as well & my Turret Killed me as I was running out of the Front Door.

My friend and I were standing behind the a turret in the PaP room. The round began to slow down so my friend thought it was a good time to bank his points. Just as he got in front of the turret a zombie came down the stairs and took em both out. I was like "dumbass! you should've picked up the turbine first" so I go to revive him and YUP! Zombie down the steps turret takes me out. Game over. My dumbass forgot to pick up the turbine.

Riding on top of the bus circa round 20, had Ray, and HAMR upgraded, along with the JetGun and Galvaknuckles. Decided I didn't want to wait for the bus to stop at the Depot, and would sprint to the Tunnel to hold out.

Prematurely leapt from the top of the bus.. RIGHT into the lava pit outside the Depot.. AND the bus drove over top of me.. No one was able to revive me, and I swear the Bus Driver was laughing...

We were on a high round and my friend ran into the bus at the town. The zombies destroyed the barriers and got into the bus. My friend managed to escape. I didn't know the bus was full of zombies and got in. It was a big surprise when saw them all but i already closed the doors and the zombie horde from outside decided to join the fun and quickly got in. It was a funny party but it ended bad.

We were on a high round and my friend ran into the bus at the town. The zombies destroyed the barriers and got into the bus. My friend managed to escape. I didn't know the bus was full of zombies and got in. It was a big surprise when saw them all but i already closed the doors and the zombie horde from outside decided to join the fun and quickly got in. It was a funny party but it ended bad.

I hate when People open the damn bus doors with a Horde following right behind, Chances are I'm Running M&S & Ray Gun, & that NEVER ends well w/out Flopper...

I hate when People open the damn bus doors with a Horde following right behind, Chances are I'm Running M&S & Ray Gun, & that NEVER ends well w/out Flopper...

Another one pertaining to bus mishaps, someone was messing around with the driver, and I got Force Pushed out of the bus by the driver, RIGHT into a swath of Zombies! I had just pulled out 20K, and we lost that round.. Jerks! Haha!

There's some good stories in here. Especially when your used to having 'Flopper' & you Dolphin Dive off a ledge! Oopps.

A little bit off topic, but it kinda suits this thread.

I've been enjoying the theatre & taking heaps of screenshots. Here's some funnies.....

I've been giving my Zombie friends some 'Hats' to wear?

And some 'Shoulder Pads

Then they realise what 'their' accessory is

Everybody needs a spare bottle of Juggernog

Who's gone down while drinking JUGG? So close, yet soooo far......

Then it's game over Zombitches!!!

Those are great screenies kudos to you!!

and I remember my first time on TranZit. I had heard about Nacht in the cornfield so while i was on the bus i was like "THE CORNFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!" and completely disregarded any strategy or safety tactic and booked out of the bus to find it....after about 4 laps I found it but eventually ran out of grenades.

And then another funny time was that I had experienced the Avogadro before but never like this. So we are at Depot and the storm acts up and I was like please god no, no no no. Sure enough Avogadro spawned I like threw my hands up and was like "we're screwed." So we tried to hold him off and the bus finally left and now we are out in the middle of no where and we are trying to kill the little shit as it was trying to come through the window. Well, it did. Bus stops. The horde legit piles through the windows stupid me opens the door to try and escape. I have never seen such chaos people were dying and reviving and I was one of two left on the bus and I pulled out my RPG and, well, lets just say I didn't go down without a fight. :D :D

I have a couple..

Group of 4, when blops2 first came out. We're rockin. It's like round 20 and we're still riding the bus around because it hadn't dawned on us yet that we could just run wherever we wanted to. The Avagadro had spawned at a stop so we all jumped on the bus and got it moving. As we're leaving (farm I think it was) the avagadro jumps up in the back window and starts shocking the shit out of us while we're fighting off zombies. The funniest part was our reactions and how loud we were all yelling. Flipping right out and killing shit as fast as we could. We killed him and got to the next stop. We still laugh about it sometimes. Prolly one of the most intense moments in zombies. Our reactions were what made it cuz the situation wasn't that bad.

Another time I was showing this guy the shortcut to town and there was a huge horde behind the bus. I hopped off and went to run across the road and the horde ran me over. The timing was priceless and I wasn't expecting it.

I've killed myself with the traps a few times.

Had a few bad teleports teleporting into an area where someone was bringing a horde around.

I never take the bus anymore. I run and teleport everywhere I need to go. After you've killed a billion Denizens you start to get a bit lazy and don't "rapidly press" the knife button but press it, see the animation, then press it again until the denizen is dead. I've been so lazy a couple times when knifing a denizen that it's dropped me lol..

The other night is was round 35 and we left a few runners to open PaP. I ran to depot grabbed a turbine and started to create a portal. I was like 3 steps away from the light and had already hit it once with the knuckles so I was trying to eek out that last couple steps and boom, downs me. Noone near me to revive me, lost 2 PaP guns, 4 perks, claymores, knucks.. such an idiot lol

A friend and I play survival @ town.

He's new to zombies but doing great.

Round 24, I teach him how to use EMP on the box.

Shitty weapon in box, EMP, *BAM* gone.

Box is outside, so next to Tomb.

DAMN TOMBSTONE NOT WORKING!

He goes down, try to revive him and I got hit.

End of story...

My number one so far.

Best one I have had is other night was playing solo early rounds wanting to get set up for a high rounder so drew money out of vault (enough for all perks, 3 pap weapons and Galva = 35k) ran out of vault into lava then into the 2 zombies I had left while I got set up !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO was soo fustrating especially when it was the last of my cash.

Funniest one has to be, playing a public with 3 randoms all newbies, no idea what they were doing. Since I was fairly experienced I took the lead, at power station turned on power then told them to follow me.. ran upto bridge didnt make the jump, died. Other 3 followed and just dropped off bridge. Then was like HUH ? in chat .... I was like *epicmajorfacepalm*

being a n00b a few night ago

im playing solo, end up at round 20 before the wife got home :P

so i need to end my game, i have 45k in point, i want to deposit in bank

so i keep a walker in farm, get on bus, go to town, and try to deposit money.

but the walker was fast, of course, and it was really hard. i got 10k in there and decided i would kill the dude and deposit the rest before the round 21 guys started spawning....

well that didn't work, they spawned pretty fast and i got another 5k or so deposited before they will me, i had 35k wasted, i was pretty mad lol..

last night, i really wanted to pap on solo. i got to power and placed the turbine...werd...i get to town with a walker.....werd. i blow the bank vault....werd...then i go full retard. i remember what happened the other night, so i had this great idea....make my walker a crawler, i can only do that with nades right? right! so i try that, miss a few times, wasn't paying attention. and USED ALL MY NADES ON THE ZOMBIE INSTEAD OF BLOWING THE PAP DOOR.

all i could do was laugh at myself.

Next time instead of a crawler leave a couple runners and just run backwards from farm towards diner. The shortcut to town is right there on the right, no lava or anything lol.

I got trapped last night in solo, round 34 with over a hundred grand in points on me. Was heading to town from the tunnel through depot and the walker I left died some how. They started spawning while I was in the fog next to depot and if you've ever been higher than 30 you know they spawn like 3-4 zombies out of every spawn hole. I would have been fine except when I jumped the small strip of lava, I got swiped by 2 zombies I'm guessing, and a denizen jumped on my head. A little too much and poof, game over. GRRRR

The very first time I played on the day it came out (Note:I did not believe in the avogadro being in the game)

So me and my friend are rocking with our raygun and LMG's when we turn on the power, the storm is on and im say "This is preatty scary considering the other maps..." So we get to the tunnel in the bus and the Avogadro spawns onto a bus window and we were jump screaming and shouting and shooting it :oops: We died that round (16)

8 player tranzit is always hilarious but something that stood out that was kind of funny was when everyone was all split up doing their own thing and then we all lagged and had 1 bar connections for like 10 to 15 seconds and when the lag ended every single person went down at the same time and we got game over. so many points wasted haha.

I had filled up my bank and I was giving points out to people (again 8 player lobby) and I gave some to two of them before the bank started getting too crowded and people started going down and when I set it up for the third guy that was asking he was reviving the guy that went down in the bank and as soon as the guy got up he booked and stole his points and left the game and the dude raged and went down and lost all his perks and spent the next 10 minutes swearing to nobody as everybody except him went into party chat and laughed. including the dude that stole the points and left.

Am I the only one who has realized that reviving in the fog is damn near impossible without QR? A few of my worst moments have involved this. For example...

My 3 teammates were showing me the diner/town shortcut in the first week of playing. One went down, other tried to revive, got downed, yadda yadda yadda. Now I have a pile of 3 teammates downed. I know the round is almost over so i finish it off. Then, I realize that denziens get me faster than I can possibly revive even one of them. Try though I might, I couldn't revive any of them. Note the fact that one had a raygun but didn't bother shooting the bastards out of the air behind me. I got so frustrated! Even worse was how much they blamed me. Ugh.

Another experience? If you insist!

I jumped out of the moving bus near the cornfield I think. at the exact same moment my pal shut the doors from the other side. Ahahsjfofuhwbqksixysjjwkkd BAM!! Crazy glitch-fest. I get killed instantly. Not downed, mind you, but spectating dead. I got revived next round and only lost a negligible amount of points, do I wasn't that mad; just shocked and LOL'd.

Third time charm!

Riding on the roof of my valiant steed, I went trough the tunnel and got smacked in the face by a sign. Had anyone ever seen the movie Speed?

Me: "I'm smarter than you, zombies! Woohoo!!"

BAM! *sign takes my head off."

Richtofen: "well, I'm taller!"

basically I land literally on top of the horde following the bus. Yeeeeeahhh...

*start* *up* *X* *down* *X*

(rage-quit of excellence)