Covert Gunman

New Administrators

Hello all!

As Call of Duty Zombies continues to progress and be improved upon, our staff members have to increasingly take on new responsibilities and tasks. Some of those responsibilities represent a significant portion of holding together the back bone and essential structure of the site. As such, it can become too much work for just one or two Administrators and a handful of Moderators. We begin to spread ourselves too thin between our Staff duties as well as our paid employment, families, and leisure time. With the introduction of numerous new and innovative features to the site in the last few weeks, and as we look forward to a time period in which we may see a new iteration of Zombies in each yearly release of Call of Duty, we have to expand.

So, it is with great pleasure, I'd like to introduce to you all our new Administrators, and former Moderators, @InfestLithium and @Boom. Please give them a warm and hearty congrats for their hard work and dedication to the site that has enabled them to receive this title. :D

Personal stuff always goes over the site. If you are busy, just take a break, we will always be here and enjoy it, even without updates. Welcome to the staff @InfestLithium and @Boom. But werent you a staff member before?

Awards

Thoroughly well deserved, you have no idea how much both have helped out me personally over the past few years and withe site. Congratulations and I'm glad to see you both as part of the admin team.

Brings a tear to me eye! :cry48: Looks like I have a big order to carry haha, but thanks to everyone for the warm 'grats! :miao48:

Bravo guys. You both deserve it for the dedication and contributions including financially that have helped keep this site alive. You really are scholars and gentlemen.

Very well deserved @InfestLithium & @Boom. I know that both of you have contributed a lot financially. CoDz thanks for very much for the time & effort you guys put in. 

Cheers gents.

c0d6819dd99936d2a8bd1064886fcd818af93e9b

So thankful for all y'all did so far and your willingness to push it beyond! Truly legendary members of our community. 

These guys, these guys right here.

Festo the sweatervesto, friendo 'till the death-o.

El boombyeyeah, my Mexican heart throb.

Love you guys.  Congrats.

Congrats to both of you.

You guys look sexy as hell in red. :cool48:

Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

<3

Well I'll be damned... my boys are growing up so fast! *proud undad tear*

It's warming to see some familiar faces becoming the faces around these parts. Well deserved no doubt, congrats gents!