why are we not getting dlc this month?/leaving

we should have dlc this month. If we get dlc every three months like in black ops all 4 map-packs will be out before the new cod. if it's every 4 months which it seems to be. then the next cod will be out by the time all the dlc hits. so why arnt we getting new dlc for march? unless they are announcing it last minute? im just so anxious about not getting all 4 map packs because I had baught the season pass for 4 map packs not 2-3 it isn't fair. if we don't get all 4 treyarch owes me 20 bucks

p.s im considering leaving this site because it's as usless and corrupt as the dlc schedule. I hope this site re-matures and gets back into the story side but as of now this community is dieing. tell me if this is a good idea or not.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think that they have to release all DLC before the next COD? I'm perfectly fine with them trying to continue the shelf life of BO2 after MW4(?) comes out!

The site isn't corrupt, If you want story threads just hop into the asylum! If you want to leave, just leave.. No need to draw any attention to the fact that you're going, you won't be missed!

Let's look at BO1 for reference. January, May, July, August.

I'd guess they'll move May up to April. Then July up to June.

So January, April, June, August. Seems pretty good to me.

Also, I don't mean to be rude, but lack of maturity and quality of posts is the reason you're leaving the site? I think people attention-whoring looking for people to try to keep them here by announcing that they are going to leave the site for blah blah blah reasons is pretty immature and is a reason, as you say, the community is dying. If you want to leave the site, I wish you well, but don't come on here posting about leaving for x reasons. You end up doing exactly what you say is the reason you're leaving.

Sorry I just had to say that. Annoys the heck out of me when people come looking for attention by proclaiming they're leaving the site.

p.s im considering leaving this site because it's as usless and corrupt as the dlc schedule. I hope this site re-matures and gets back into the story side but as of now this community is dieing. tell me if this is a good idea or not.

Dude you have been a member for 2 years and posted 73 times. Maybe if people were more active the site wouldn't be 'dying'.

Dude you have been a member for 2 years and posted 73 times. Maybe if people were more active the site wouldn't be 'dying'.

Quote for truth. Not only is it a lack of quality of posts, but it's also a lack of posts themselves that is "killing" the site.

• Moderators

Cool story.

:|

we should have dlc this month. If we get dlc every three months like in black ops all 4 map-packs will be out before the new cod. if it's every 4 months which it seems to be. then the next cod will be out by the time all the dlc hits. so why arnt we getting new dlc for march? unless they are announcing it last minute? im just so anxious about not getting all 4 map packs because I had baught the season pass for 4 map packs not 2-3 it isn't fair. if we don't get all 4 treyarch owes me 20 bucks

To be honest, I thought we were going to get a DLC this month too. Oh well. But we don't know for sure that we are even getting 4 map packs. There's usually only 3. Did the Season Pass say there was going to be four? I don't remember.

Eh. It's what you want really. This is a Zombies website, so that is a plus on its side, but it has gone rather downhill lately. It's your call. Sure the website is corrupt and disorganized, but on the bright side there are some good people here. Perhaps you haven't met them yet, but they do exist.

its only been about 6 weeks since revolution was released on 360. keep calm and zombie on if the dlc release follows approximately same sched as blops 1, then early may would be timeframe for dlc 2

To be honest, I thought we were going to get a DLC this month too. Oh well. But we don't know for sure that we are even getting 4 map packs. There's usually only 3. Did the Season Pass say there was going to be four? I don't remember.

Eh. It's what you want really. This is a Zombies website, so that is a plus on its side, but it has gone rather downhill lately. It's your call. Sure the website is corrupt and disorganized, but on the bright side there are some good people here. Perhaps you haven't met them yet, but they do exist.

yes season pass did specifically say 4 map packs

I find it funny that a new member decided to make their first post the follwing:

What makes you think that they have to release all DLC before the next COD? I'm perfectly fine with them trying to continue the shelf life of BO2 after MW4(?) comes out!

The site isn't corrupt, If you want story threads just hop into the asylum! If you want to leave, just leave.. No need to draw any attention to the fact that you're going, you won't be missed!

How can you miss this person if your first post was to say they won't be missed? Ummm...?

As far as the DLC drop dates...I'm ready for another, but I don't want them to rush through and release crap. Test it twice, then test it again. Fix the bugs, fix the glitches, then retest for more, then fix again. Patience is a virtue. Be patient with the DLC and be patient with the forum.

• Administrators

On the related topic of the next DLC, when do they typically annouce what the next DLC with entail?

Leaked information somehow surfaces a month prior to the release. Around 2-3 weeks before the drop, official trailers/information will come about straight from Treyarch themselves.

Also, getting mad at CoDz doesn't make anything better. If you want to leave, then leave. Plain and simple. Not to sound rude OP, but you haven't done anything to help the community. There lies a problem that we can all look into.

I would assume you will get all four in due time. N yeah I joined too for the story aspect, and I get my fix, you just gotta know where to look.

I would assume you will get all four in due time. N yeah I joined too for the story aspect, and I get my fix, you just gotta know where to look.

Or just look everywhere...