A Decision That Will Have To Be Made

Who will you side with when the time comes? Which beacon will you keep lit, because it is said that you will have to make a choice.

Dr. Ludvig Maxis or Dr. Edward Richtofen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

In-game and sentimentally, I'd have to side with Maxis. I am very interested in seeing how exactly he will eradicate Richtofen and what he will do afterwards. We don't know what his true intentions are, and whether he will actually restore the world back to normal and leave it as it was before zombies.

As I think about it, I'd side with Richtofen. Maxis of course seems to be the good side, considering he's not the one controlling the zombie apocalypse, but I think he could be bad in the end. Maybe take control of the zombies? Who knows. It just seems too obvious that he'd be on the good side of the story, and we're too quick to think he's good.

I chose Richtofen mainly because to me Maxis intentions are not very clear. I mean, we can clearly say that Richtofen is the villain but what would Maxis do in order to "improve the human condition" ? After all he's been throught a lot, he might have changed his perspective on what's right or wrong and what needs to be done to save the humanity.

Perhaps both of them will lead us to the extinction of the human race and/or a new world order. Maybe it's not a question of "who's the bad guy ?", instead it could be "what are the consequences of choosing each side ?".

I think Richthofen. Remember, he only started on his path of madness because Maxis didn't approve of his research and didn't support him in the funding / production of the wunderwaff, which had been previously promised.

I think Edward is more out for revenge against maxis (further to that that he has already inflicted). Having said that, what are the true intentions of the Vril-ya, the ones that are truly in control IMO

I did something like this a while back, but with more detail, and no one cared... Sigh...

I'll always choose richtofen! I helped that monster sense COTD and why stop now?

His quest have awarded us with a wonder waffe, all perks for one player, a chance to play as samantha, and cool artifacts!

All maxis did for us was blow up the earth and steel ideas from the good doctor...

Maxis for two reasons. One because I am very interested to see what he has in store. And two being that his easter eggs seem to be harder. I like a good challenge. =)

Neither Easter egg is harder on one side, maxis's Easter egg in tranzit was child's play, but in die rise it was much more complicated.. Likewise richtofen's Easter egg was harder in tranzit, but easier in die rise...But that's just my opinion...

Maxis for two reasons. One because I am very interested to see what he has in store. And two being that his easter eggs seem to be harder. I like a good challenge. =)

Neither Easter egg is harder on one side, maxis's Easter egg in tranzit was child's play, but in die rise it was much more complicated.. Likewise richtofen's Easter egg was harder in tranzit, but easier in die rise...But that's just my opinion...

Child's play? You had to do it without jug or any other perks. Added on to the fact that I did it with only two people. It was definitely harder.

Well doing it with two people also made it a lot harder as well, doing it with four is quite simple however... And if you did it in the early rounds it wasn't too bad if you got everyone to cooperate...

Just keep your turbines, turn the power on by round 2, take some money out the bank to buy galvas, then kill the avagadro... Placing the turbines afterwards is simple... But again, just my opinion...

Richtofen!

Why?

Because he is Richtofen.

It blows me away that so many people choose to be with maxis. (or that so many people are unsure)

Like...it is Richtofen.

Come on.

:P

I agree 100%.

Richtofen is someone who we've always known. We never got to play as Maxis! I Don't care what Richtofen's intentions are, we've been with him from the very beginning. I'm also pretty sure that he might not be the bad guy we think he is, and that Maxis really has a dark side that he's hiding from us. I'm really hoping that Richtofen is going to be the Severus Snape and turn out to be the good guy all along. That's just me.

Maxis, eyes closed. I am 100% sure that Maxis will turn out to be evil as in the movies: We all think that the main character is good turns out he's evil, and ten comes the other evil one and saves the day! I would be on Edd's side but he's insane. I have alked with insane people. The problem is that you can't predict they're next move. Edd is kinda different. He's still smart and he's a doctor, but for crying out loud, he's the puppet of the puppet master!

I like Maxis, because he is the good guy. There is absolutely zero evidence that he is evil. It's ridiculous. People don't like him only because they don't know exactly how is plan is going to work. He has done nothing to show us that he is evil. The only way he'll be evil is if he does a 180 and turns evil. But the same is true of you. And me. The reason people don't like Richtofen is because he is one of the most dastardly villains ever.

Richtofen's goal is clear. He wants to bring the world back up, so that he can bring it back down. And still people choose him?

I like Maxis, because he is the good guy. There is absolutely zero evidence that he is evil. It's ridiculous. People don't like him only because they don't know exactly how is plan is going to work. He has done nothing to show us that he is evil. The only way he'll be evil is if he does a 180 and turns evil. But the same is true of you. And me. The reason people don't like Richtofen is because he is one of the most dastardly villains ever.

Richtofen's goal is clear. He wants to bring the world back up, so that he can bring it back down. And still people choose him?

No evidence he's evil? Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that we all know that Maxis is a Nazi. LOL

okay, maybe that doesn't necessarily prove he's EVIL per say, but it does seem kinda funny

You don't think Maxis experimenting on Fluffy is evil? No idea why he introduced Fluffy to Samantha. Emotional attachments are made with pets, which Maxis did not care or consider for, especially when Samantha ran after Fluffy and he tried to stop her.

Or the fact he wanted to create an undead army, as well as other things?

Both are evil in my book. Right now Richtofen appears to be the greater threat. It could change, it could not.

Regardless, I'm going for Maxis because majority are going for Richtofen. I will see both play out anyway.

Dr. Ludvig Maxis is the leader of Group 935. His assistant Dr. Edward Richtofen became jealous of Maxis secret fling with Sophia and thought was to much of a distraction to the group and there work. So As Dr. Maxis hides his lovely daughter Sam into the M.P.D Ed word traps maxis in a room with Fluffy (Hell hound?)

Both Maxis and Richtofen were sent by the illuminauti to spy on Group 935.