TOTW - Sunday 05/11

Chopper

Hey Guys,

TOTW is back!  I'm sure over the last 2 weeks you have seen some amazing threads out there.

Let's get one of them featured!

Last weeks winner - Naitrax with his amazing Zombies Ranking System - 

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/159137-zombies-ranking-system-20-how-it-should-work/#

I'm going to leave the nomination open for a little longer, around 24 hours and continue forth with that schedule.

Chopper

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rissole's The Comic Tears.

Another one of those amazing threads I really want to respond to, but just can't seem to write anything that's adequate enough about it.

Regardless, nice work, Rissole.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/159344-the-comic-tears/

I completely agree with you Slade. I want to respond, but with detailed input. It's a post that you need to grasp & understand what Rissole is presenting.

It's a great post & deserves more views & comments.

• Administrators

They aren't really nominations as you have come to know them, since we are not voting. More so just the community presenting their opinions before the staff. Don't think of it as the same process as UotM.

• Administrators

A specific panel of staff members? All staff? All staff that can respond in time?

I'm just curious. I like to know how things work.

I'm not sure of the specifics, I think Chopper is still nailing down the details.

• Tech Admin

We make a decision based on the majority of those that are able to participate in the discussion. Not everyone is available all of the time, that's how it currently works, we are aware of the suggestions and we shall have one picked tomorrow - things have just been a little hectic for most of is over the past few days.

Staff are currently deciding.  It's a pretty loose thing at the minute.  Ideally a committee would do it, however getting 7 different people to make a decision in a very short time period isn't or easily guaranteed each week.