new jump scare

TheBSZombie

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. It looks like Samantha to me.

I have to agree, it's something about the face, to me it looks similar to the one in the Origins ending cutscene + the blue eyes. I don't know... there's just something there...

Have you all noticed the eye though? Looks like there is something reflecting off of it.

I don't know how you guys are able to see this as Samantha... Looks just like a random skull face to me. With a really shiny right eye...

It'd make sense as MOTD's screamer resembled Russman.

Also something about the face reminds of Samantha in the ending cutscene. That's probably why.

EDIT: Has anyone found a Buried/Die Rise/Nuketown/TranZit jump scare yet? :P

It's definitely a feminine monster. The skin is really dry, to the point of callus and cracking, I really doubt this is cracked skull as bone doesn't peel like a dead tree, it cracks. The right side of her face being the most decayed, almost looks like a skull, but that is just the leathery texture of the skin fitting the skull. The right eye and her nose are obviously gone, not sure why there is skin overlapping her lip like that but it looks cool.

It may be me mind overobserving, but if you look at the eye, to me it is an obvious mushroom cloud. At first I thought it could be the moon, but when I was checking it out closer I saw this mushroom cloud big as day.

I wouldn't say it's Samantha, but if it were it could just be a slight hint as to the idea of Samantha eventually making this a game with Richtofen as a friend. Samantha being a zombie, but sporting Richtofen's signature blue eye.

Something else that may hint towards it actually being Samantha.

It made me think of the poster we got when most of us pre ordered the game. Misty holding the severed zombie head, with the half of a girls face hidden in the red back ground. Well, how many little girls do we know in zombies? Noticed they were both missing their left eye. It's probably just nothing but wanted to share it just in case.

i did this on solo yesterday. lets just say i wont able to sleep for a while :shock:

but in all seriousness it was actually more frightening then the motd one. its like a clown on heronine without the makeup on its face. at least i can troll my friends with it.

*gets in a corner and shakes* bloody sam bloody sam bloody sam 0.0

I could see this being Richtofen. The blue eyes point toward it being him over Samantha. And if my theory about Richtofen being captured within his body while a demon controls it is true, then that could be the personification of who Richtofen is now. A face decaying away, dying daily, but still alive.

Hey guys. First post!

Anyway, I think it looks kinda like the ghosts logo. Could be a hint of zombies in ghosts, but I doubt that. Another thing I thought it was a hint to the old characters being dead. I wouldn't like that, but it's a skull with what looks like a moon in it's eye. Maybe it represents their death? I don't know, but I think it's significant and I hope we can find it out soon. :D