"Scream Soda" Easter Egg

Flammenwerfer

In case you haven't seen it, in the room beside the candy shop, there is a bottle half-buried in some rubble. It looks identical to a perk bottle. Upon scoping in with a sniper rifle, it is possible to see the top of the logo, which says "Scream Soda".

So, what do you all think? Could this be a possible new perk for DLC 4?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the Perk's Jingle.

I wanna scream and shout and let it all out, I wanna scream and shout and let it out.

Anyway, I found about 6 bottles.

Beta name for Vulture Aid perhaps?

Would be interesting if Scream Soda wasn't the new perk for DLC 4.

But then again, it could be as Buried's town is from the Victorian era and DLC4 is heading towards being set during 1917.

I checked them out last night, very cool. I still believe theses were concept perk a colas, probably rendered and placed here so it wouldn't be wasted, and for us to gawk at :lol:

Would have been cool to have the scream soda take away wave effects from the resonator as one of it's benefits.

For some reason, it reminds me of when Richtofen laughs at you when you try to get a perk drop from the mistresses with all perks already received. It's not a scream... unless you count Richtofen's laugh as screaming, which is plausible. Or it doesn't mean anything and it's just a play on 'cream soda'. Cool find BTW.

• 2 weeks later...

+1

based on the image that i'm assuming is the bottle cap graphic, looks like it isn't actually "scream" soda, but S brand cream soda. of course it makes for a good label graphic looking like Scream.

meaning I agree with MMX in that these are just creative little soft drinks in a old timey candy store, not scrapped or upcoming perk-a-colas

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe the next zombies game will scrap all the perks we have now and these will be the new perks to build off of.

It seems to me that the wunder fizz is a GREAT implication to future games... But i can't promise anything..

Likewise.

It seems most of the BO2 perks are not re-usable... With the exception of eletric cherry...

Tombstone and who's-who are kinda non-reusable, and vulture aid is VERY map specific...

All the BO1 perks are reusable, as well as the O4 perks... Which gives us a grand total of 9 re-usable perks...

That happen to be the 9 perks seen in origins... ^_^