Mob of the Dead Full Cast and Crew!

IMDB has been updated recently and now includes the cast listing for Mob of the Dead! Voices include:

Ray Liotta- Billy Handsome (voice)

Nolan North- Brutus (voice)

Chazz Palminteri- Salvatore 'Sal' DeLuca (voice)

Joe Pantoliano- Al 'The Weasel' Arlington (voice)

Michael Madsen- Finn O'Leary (voice)

Now for something new:

Craig Houston- Announcer (voice)

Something to be noted about Craig Houston is that we have heard his voice before. He played Private Chernov in World at War, and performed a jingle for a perk in Call of the Dead in Black Ops 1.

So our voice is NOT Sam!

Now for something real interesting. Just WHO is performing our song?

Scott Eckert- music mixer and master Kevin Sherwood- lyrics

Same as normal, HOWEVER..

Judith de los Santos- vocal performance

Very interesting! So what do you guys think?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2822126/?ref_=tt_trv_cnn

Here's a little taste of Judith de los Santos. I imagine the song will be a little more upbeat, but her voice is amazing.

re32xnyYP3A

Thanks Shooter!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little taste of Judith de los Santos. I imagine the song will be a little more upbeat, but her voice is amazing.

re32xnyYP3A

I'll add this to the main post. Also, I think that the song in the Behind the scenes trailer is her, but I'm not completely sure as I'm not fully used to her voice yet.

Well given that Nolan North can do so many diverse characters and the fact that he did the Bus Driver, I think Brutus is going to be a NPC.

Perhaps someone in the opening cutscene?

Or even perhaps a character, like in Shangri-la, that helps from the other side of a wall of some sorts?

Hmmm.

Nolan North - Brutus

Well let's see.

Brutus is from the play Julius Caesar. He ends up betraying Caesar because people told him to. If we assume Nolan North is the "face" of Richtofen, then this may make sense. Richtofen betrayed the original for and maxis, killing maxis and for all we know, the O4. Richtofen killed Maxis because of the voices (and jealousy but really lets stick to this). He then went on to form is plan, blah blah blah. an interesting connection.

Voices = the other politicians

Killing a "Friend" = Caesar

As you may know, a few theories have been thrown around that only 1 person may escape Alcatraz. Perhaps the one who survives becomes a vessel for Richtofen AKA making someone the "Brutus" to the group. Backstabs everyone etc. At least that is what i think.

Hmmm.

Nolan North - Brutus

Well let's see.

Brutus is from the play Julius Caesar. He ends up betraying Caesar because people told him to. If we assume Nolan North is the "face" of Richtofen, then this may make sense. Richtofen betrayed the original for and maxis, killing maxis and for all we know, the O4. Richtofen killed Maxis because of the voices (and jealousy but really lets stick to this). He then went on to form is plan, blah blah blah. an interesting connection.

As you may know, a few theories have been thrown around that only 1 person may escape Alcatraz. Perhaps the one who survives becomes a vessel for Richtofen AKA making someone the "Brutus" to the group. Backstabs everyone etc. At least that is what i think.

Alpha this is genius!

Hmmm.

Nolan North - Brutus

Well let's see.

That's very interesting!

Brutus is definitely a unique name. My first thought was that big shrek looking thing that looks like the new boss. He seems like he'd be a Brutus. :lol:

Admit it. The first thing that comes to your mind after hearing "Brutus" is "dog" or "giant guy" (Or maybe I'm the only person). :lol:

But as you guys said, Brutus may be the dog (If he talks, thing that I doubt)or the giant zombie.

He says some words in the trailer like: "Why do you hurt me?" when he was killed, so it's possible to be that guys voice.

Guys I think you're looking into this too deeply.

Brutus sounds like Brute, as in one who is brutal. Its really quite obvious. I see a giant zombie monster dude running around screaming and bashing stuff and generally ****ing up our ****, and Immediately think "hey, must be that brute, Brutus!"

well i guess it's just me...

Brutus sounds like Brute, as in one who is brutal. Its really quite obvious. I see a giant zombie monster dude running around screaming and bashing stuff and generally ****ing up our ****, and Immediately think "hey, must be that brute, Brutus!"

Yes. Also, too me "Brutus" resembled Juggarnaut from Xmen when I first saw him.

Obviously completely different features and plus Brutus is a Zombie. But the way he charges into battle against the mobsters screamed Juggernaut to me.

I would think that Brutus would be the 'Giant'. However,

Hellhound

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellhound

A hellhound is a supernatural dog, found in folklore. A wide variety of ominous or hellish supernatural dogs occur in mythologies around the world, similar to the ubiquitous dragon. Features that have been attributed to hellhounds include black fur, glowing red or sometimes glowing yellow eyes, super strength or speed, ghostly or phantom characteristics, foul odor, and sometimes even the ability to talk.

Obviously completely different features and plus Brutus is a Zombie. But the way he charges into battle against the mobsters screamed Juggernaut to me.

Im the juggernaut bitch xd

Im the juggernaut bitch xd

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm sho scured..