Trailer Expectations?

LegitimateRage

Thanks to FatedTitan, i'm 99% sure we'll get a trailer for Die Rise only. It was great going back watching the old ones for BO1 as it's kinda misleading watching break down vids before the maps are out. So if we look at Moon, CoTD and Shanri la they all showed who the characters were, the wonder weapon and the map feature (Waterfalls, Spring loaded jumps and zero gravity) Now the CoD website has confirmed that there will be a wonder weapon in Die Rise so expect a 5 second snippet of the weapon in action. As well as the 3rd person "Bad Ass" Standoff positioning in a very badly placed hold off area (making us think it's gonna be the place to be, kinda like the power area on TranZit and the Zombie Shield Technique)

Now previous maps have all had some over commentary (aside from Shangri La) but TranZir's had an oversong. Hopefully we'll get Elena or A7X again.

Now because die Rise is TranZit based, we can expect the same sort of "Moving from place to place" and getting a 20 second clip from each area, as it shown in Green Run. This will probably give us some huge tip offs since we know how TranZit works this time and we'll know what the Tranport is (Really hoping for that chopper!)

Anyway, thoughts?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'll be funny too, or at the very least ironic. I loved how they put 'In the Jungle' for the Shangri-La trailer—that trailer is by far my favorite one for Zombies. I enjoy blood and gore and rock'n'roll, but I also appreciate humorous trailers. The Ascension trailer was a bit much, but besides that, I loved the Black Ops trailer. Princess of China by Coldplay for the Die Rise trailer? It would be unorthodox, but I would like it. :)

I'm thinking the trailer itself will be coming out next Tuesday, by the way. :lol:

I'm not so confident anymore that Die Rise will will a TranZit mode map. I think that Green Run TranZit was just a little(big) experiment that they were testing to see if fans liked the concept & if it worked. Though I'm sure that Die Rise will be a very large map.

I think it'll be funny too, or at the very least ironic. I loved how they put 'In the Jungle' for the Shangri-La trailer— Princess of China by Coldplay for the Die Rise trailer? It would be unorthodox, but I would like it. :)

I'm thinking the trailer itself will be coming out next Tuesday, by the way. :lol:

Trailer Theme Song? - Big Trouble in Little China

Seems a little wasteful NOT to have a Tranzit mode though. I don't think it will be as big as Green Run though, but big enough for multiple Survival maps.

As for the trailer, I wouldn't mind seeing a returning Wonder Weapon (not DG-2 or Tgun), maybe a little tune like Shangri-La's, or make it a WaW style trailer with a shortened EE song playing (Clarks new song/Green Run Game Over).

I just realised that we will most likely not hear Elena...AGAIN!

Fear not! Clark actually hinted at a possible duo with Elena on his Facebook, not to mention Elena has said that she can't give any details away. Which obviously means shes in a song, just can't tell us.

Using the sneek peak that's been given to advertise their new map pack... Not a good decision...

I suppect at least a 2:00 trailer with the multiplayer maps and a section dedicated to die rise and turned ... Otherwise trayarch is going to have a very low amount of people who will buy their new map pack... Given that they can't advertise it...

It's going to get ripped to pieces by NGTzombies, mrdalekjd, syndicate, and all the other big names on YouTube. I suspect we will be doing a bit of analyzing ourselves. :mrgreen: in this case we might catch glimpses of...

New perks (or old one)

New boss? (or old ones :mrgreen: )

Specific map features (elevators, etc.)

Wonder weapon of course (note: they said "multiple Pap-able wonder weapons." this could mean raygun and a new one, or it could mean raygun and a few new ones, or even some old ones!)

What's up with the meteors?

Reveal accessible areas (street? Roof?)

Show the crumbling building mechanics in action

A tiny pixel in the background which OBVIOUSLY means something important. :lol:

Don't forget Mr RoflWaffles... And I'm going to go ahead and announce if there's any illegal "Leaked info" avaible elsewhere, I will gladly PM it to anyone that wants it! Like it was with green run...

As for perks, bosses, zombie extras, buildables, vehicles, wonder weapons, floating areas, .4% of a pixel, deadly crumbling buildings, MFMDs, meteors, and hobos... I can't say...

I am a sucker for these trailer.

I have a tradition of trying to be the first one to watch and know about these trailers so i am especially excited :D .

As for expectations i expect:

-wonder weapons demonstration

-GOOD MUSIC (looking at you ascension & moon)

-NO RAYGUN! I dont know about you guys but i hope they continue the tradition of no rayguns :P . Kino broke this tradition. honestly, go back in every CODZ trailer. NO RAYGUNS (except you Kino :evil: )

-a small hint of a new zombie type

-new elements

-basically, make me drop my jaw and watch the trailer 50 billion times (dont worryits not a high expectation i watch all the trailers when they first came out like 100 billion times :oops: )

Other than this i think that wraps it up......I really want a trailer very badly. i love dissecting it and the hype and anticipation just grows with every coming day. If they dont make one i will gladly pay someone to make a trailer and post on youtube (after it is released; BOO to leaks :x )

Don't forget Mr RoflWaffles... And I'm going to go ahead and announce if there's any illegal "Leaked info" avaible elsewhere, I will gladly PM it to anyone that wants it! Like it was with green run...

As for perks, bosses, zombie extras, buildables, vehicles, wonder weapons, floating areas, .4% of a pixel, deadly crumbling buildings, MFMDs, meteors, and hobos... I can't say...

Subtlety is not your strong point, is it? :D

What on earth is an MFMD?

Edit: random stab in the dark: magnetic something something device?

Edit #2: magnetic field manipulation device! I am an Indesputable genius!

I am a sucker for these trailer.

I have a tradition of trying to be the first one to watch and know about these trailers so i am especially excited :D .

As for expectations i expect:

-wonder weapons demonstration

-GOOD MUSIC (looking at you ascension & moon)

-NO RAYGUN! I dont know about you guys but i hope they continue the tradition of no rayguns :P . Kino broke this tradition. honestly, go back in every CODZ trailer. NO RAYGUNS (except you Kino :evil: )

-a small hint of a new zombie type

-new elements

-basically, make me drop my jaw and watch the trailer 50 billion times (dont worryits not a high expectation i watch all the trailers when they first came out like 100 billion times :oops: )

Other than this i think that wraps it up......I really want a trailer very badly. i love dissecting it and the hype and anticipation just grows with every coming day. If they dont make one i will gladly pay someone to make a trailer and post on youtube (after it is released; BOO to leaks :x )

Call of the Dead had the Ray Gun in the trailer.

What makes you think the map is TranZit based? :|

1.New Crew: Have only been featured on Tranzit.

2.Buildables: Have only been featured on Tranzit.

3.Power Switch: Has only been in the "Tanzit" mode for BO2

4.Helicopter in Poster: Why?

Yup, I'm pretty sure it will be tranzit.

But... A helicopter? I was thinking in an elevator :roll:

What makes you think the map is TranZit based? :|

1.New Crew: Have only been featured on Tranzit.

2.Buildables: Have only been featured on Tranzit.

3.Power Switch: Has only been in the "Tanzit" mode for BO2

4.Helicopter in Poster: Why?

Yup, I'm pretty sure it will be tranzit.

But... A helicopter? I was thinking in an elevator :roll:

So "five" was a tranzit map? Couldn't ascensions landers make it a tranzit map too? What about the mine cart? Or zip lines? Or *gasp* teleporters?

I'm just joking. Those are basic map features. Our method of TranZportation has to be in an actual vehicle designed for moving people from place to place, having many different places it can go. An elevator simply moves up and down. Elevators don't exist for gameplay purposes but for structural purposes. It Establishes the map's verticality, whereas a helicopter or bus are used for horizontal transportation, which I think is the point of tranzit.

As for the actual topic at hand, nearly every map has featured a new equipment. (hacker, knuckles, Spikemores, etc.) I want to see what else they have in store.

One thing to mention us that if there is done advanced technology in this map (gravity shifters, and that kind of thing.) then it would create the perfect future atmosphere for a return of the gersch device and QED! If so I hope to see these in a trailer.

I'd love a trailer where misty is fighting zombies and gets pushed against a wall, but then elsewhere rusman hits a button making misty' room turn sideways making it possible for her to walk up a wall and escape...

Or have a bit where Samule falls down an elevator shaft, but then does something to save himself... (Magnets, gravity boots, zip line IDK...)

Of course a zombie boss (like the avagadro), or boss round (like dogs), or area-bosses (Like denizens or nova 6 crawlers..) will be featured in somewhere...

And the end has to either show an epic wonder weapon, equipment, or feature to the gameplay that will give us plenty of more theory-fuel for the following week and a half...

I joined in December, heck i only started playing BO1 a month before Ascension came out, why did everyone hate it? (The trailer i mean) Did it not show enough gameplay? And yeah, TranZit is almost definitely gonna be in Die Rise.

I heard Siegman was working on more but i hope it's not something like Moon, i hate over-the-top screamo. Keep it like BoA, The One or even 115.