Someone has to say it...A bit better this time[Updated]

Jeager1999

I want you to take a look at the following questions.

Why are there two sides to Tower of Babble? - This is a first in Zombies, two way's to complete the Achievement/Trophy. No doubt each Map released will have an Achievement like Green Run and each will have two sides.

Why only one side of the Tower of Babble can be saved to your Online Profile? - Good Question I think, only one side? You can do the other side of the EE but that replaces the one you did previously. So its a possibility that too will be the same for the other Achievements connected to the DLC Maps to come.

How come the Nav Card Station is NOT part of Tower of Babble? - I doubt this is one of those "They scrapped it but forgot to take it out" sort of thing. It can be built either before, during or after completing either side of Tower of Babble. Once built its saved to your Online Profile.

Then there is the Nav Card. Why is it the only one in Green Run(So Far, but I'm not holding my Breath) but doesn't work? Now sure other players you might play with may have a Nav card next to their score as well but they don't work either. They have the same Icon and its the only texture in the Game, so its safe to assume each player has the same exact card.

It kinda reminds me of the "Golden Rod." It's at the bottom of the screen whenever you play as Richtofen in Shangri-La. and finally used in MOON. Not sure if you have to complete the Easter Egg for Call of the Dead & Shangri-La in order for it to be use in MOON but that's not the Point.

The Point is? It shows that a Key Object found in one map can be used in another.

Now here is my theory.

You have the Tower of Babble, the Achievement/Trophy for Green Run. This I'm going to call a Side EE. No doubt each map is going to have a Side EE. But there is one more Easter Egg, but this Egg is in Sections.

There will be Four Map Packs that will be released for Black Ops 2. (The 4th one could be exclusive for Zombies like the last one for Black Ops was, but don't quote me on that.) So that's a total of Five Maps.

Five Maps(Counting Green Run) Five Side EE's and Five Sections of what I'll call. The Grand EE.

Starting to become a possible theory now, right? Here's more.

What does each side to the Tower of Babble have in Common? While there steps may be different, the outcome is the same. We (Powered) the Tower, either for Maxis or Richtofen. That is all we've done.

Remember the Transmission's heard when you activate the TV?(Farm House) One of them was one made by someone stating they have Powered a Spire. That could mean there are other Spires/Obelisk's. Perhaps One Tower like object for each map. But again, all we have done is Power the Tower.

Richtofen and Maxis each have quotes about the Nav Card & Station that we've yet to hear....or have but can't seem to find Proof. Maxis quote however might better explain just what the Station is for. It activates the Tower.

As to why we've yet to hear those quotes and a few more? Well that's easy....we're not ready to hear them.

So if I'm right, the Side EE's are about Powering the Towers, for either Maxis or Richtofen. The Grand EE is about Activating the Towers either one at a time or all at once. I'm leading on the one at a Time, Dr. Maxis Quote that we've yet to hear mentions Activating a Tower and about other sites that have yet to be powered and activated. (I'll post that Quote soon when I can find it)

I believe the Nav Card & Station are steps to the Grand EE. Just 25% of it to be exact. Now when the First DLC is released, it too will have Steps to the EE but perhaps have additional steps that can only be completed in Green Run.

And this gives good possible answers to the rest of the Questions.

Why are there two sides to the Tower of Babble? So we can change the outcome of the Story. Which is why only one side of the EE is saved to you Online Profile.

The reason the Nav Card is next to our Score could be that there other Stations we will need to build and even more likely there will be other Nav Cards to find. (Probably different colored Icons too.)

So what I'm say is, I think we've done all we can with Green Run. But when the Next Map comes out, don't forget about Green Run. We might have more to do there just as much as the next map.

I do hope I'm right because this would be the most epic EE we have ever done.

Questions? You know where to put them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got it, man. I only see a few people who think of this the right way, and I can't agree more. I've been a gamer for a while and I also make reviews frequently (It requires me to know the back story of every game that I want to review). I can see the DLC is being a trend for many game developers for a while now and for Treyarch or Activision it's the same thing.

There wasn't a single moment where I thought they were gonna make zombies a non-DLC thing in the new Black Ops. Zombies RUNS on DLC-updates since World at War and it's just there to make sure people buy the new 'Map PACKS'. The zombie package we have now is surely not small, but it's a fact that it is only going to continue in the DLC they are promoting madly.

I bought the Season Pass last week just to get my hands on Zombies Nuketown, it is insane! The money I have to spend on just to know the full story of the Easter Egg and Zombies... It reminds me of Asura's Wrath. That game had a so-called "True Ending" that you had to buy as DLC. It's like I had to watch 3 parts of the final Harry Potter movie, and payed the full price every part.

Anyway, that's just my experience of DLC and as a fan of Capcom games and Zombies. If there really is more to the Easter Egg available now, then cheers! I just really think we won't find it after we payed more. That's just how it works these days.

Before i start ranting let me say that i agree completely with the first post.

I honestly can't believe people have been going on this long even after you get an ACHIEVEMENT for completing it.

It's got to the point where the Tranzit section is mostly just a bunch of theories. And to a person who has no one to do these theories with (Hell i haven't even finished the Easter egg yet) this part of the forum has been worthless.

And second of all. Has there been ANY piece of evidence HARD evidence (And when i say hard evidence i mean something that cannot be in the files to be used for another map pack) that suggest there is another part of this map Easter egg wise? I heard something about Treyarch tweeting some nonsense but they could easily be trolling us to or leading us in a COMPLETELY different direction.

The only thing i have to say is that i think the Mods need to make 1 huge Easter egg theories discuccsion thread and just sticky it or just make a Tranzit Easter egg discussion subfourm.

I'm down with that idea. Actually, think the forum section needs a spring cleanning. But if you want to get the E.E. done give me a Friend Request if your On Xbox live. I've been wanted to complete Maxis Side of the EE because I think His side(If you remember what I said) will lead to the "Good Ending"

I totally agree, it's like on Black Ops.. You can't just jump in and do the Moon easter egg.. You wouldn't have the Vrill device.. You have to have done Shangri La and Call of the Dead.. Or at least SOMEONE has to have done each.. Otherwise you just have the focusing stone when you're on the moon.. I think they've expanded on that concept with the navcards as you suggested..

Now that being said, did anyone when they did Moon think Cryogenic Slumber Party could have been IT.. We stumbled on and had another part.. Big Bang Theory.. So I'll leave the door open as to if we've figured it all out or not, but I'm with you, I'd think so.

• Administrators

Regarding zombies mirroring the campaign, this campaign in Black Ops II takes place in both the past and the future. Seems likely we'll probably see that happen in zombies as well.

Truthfully, zombies timeline jumps all over the place ever since Black Ops. Most likely, we will have yet another time lapse where we must piece together how each map coincides with one another. Although, it's going to be even more confusing since we could even establish base that this Easter Egg was practically done. :P

Do I believe the EE could be over? Sure.

Do I think the EE is over? Not sure.

The fact of the matter is, the EE is not very long on either side (Maxis especially). Would this monster of a map, with all the different facets and secrets be over so quickly. Maxis is literally 3 steps...Richtofen is longer but still short compared to other maps.

Lets look at the EEs that led to TranZit...

COTD: Longer than Tranzit. EE done after achievement. Receive DG-2

Shangri-La: EE much longer than TranZit. Done after achievement (supposedly). Receive focusing stone for 1 player.

Moon: EE much much longer than TranZit. EE not done after first achievement. Receive focusing stones for entire team.

So basically we are saying that the EE can be completed within 3 steps, the reward being basically max ammo any round we need it with at least 2 players. (Teleport for drops at spire).

Personally, I don't think the EE would be this short considering the precedence set in the previous maps. But you never know, do you?

Secondly, things have still been unused in the EE. The navcard machine for one. Why do they even mention it if it has no use?

Thirdly, I don't think the DLC will add on to TranZit. It's already too massive as it is. To make it larger would be ridiculous! So unless the navcards stay on your character and are needed in the next location, they have no use. Even if they do stay, it doesn't explain why a navcard reader is in TranZit in the first place.

Now there are also good reasons why the EE is over. A lack of unused sound clips in the game files. The fact that a new step hasn't been found in ages. Both Richtofen and Maxis basically tell you its over.

This is why I remain undecided on the subject. I wouldn't be surprised one way or the other.

The main problem I see with most of the EE hunting going on around here though...

People are trying to continue the EE when the beams are no longer active.

Come on people if the EE continues, you sure as heck need the beams!

Regarding zombies mirroring the campaign, this campaign in Black Ops II takes place in both the past and the future. Seems likely we'll probably see that happen in zombies as well.

True that Black Ops 2's campaing has future and past Mission, and Zombies in Black Ops 1 has dived into "Time Travel" in two of their Maps. I'm not saying the future DLC's for Black Ops 2 Zombies will not have "Time Travel" concepts I just don't see that ever happenning in Green Run, well at least at this time.

If this is your line of thought, then, what if picking sides is the slumber party and there are two ee's, one for each side? The big bang theories

The Cryogenic Slumber Party Acievement I believe can be done on Co-Op as well. With four Players, you still have to open the Pyrimad before Richtofen can switch places.

What I mean by "Picking a Side" is that depending on which side ALL FOUR PLAYERS have choosen will have a effect on Easter Egg of the Map and the Grand EE.

This is just an Idea as to what I mean. Judging by the Broadcast from the TV in the Farm, there are other area's(DLC Maps no doubt) that have Spire/Obelisk type towers. Surely they aren't exactly similar to the Electric Tower in Green Run and im sure the method to Power Them will also not be the same(Though I'm sure you'll have to have Power Off for Maxis and Power On for Richtofen.)

So lets say you have completed each EE for all the Maps, and powered them up for Dr. Maxis. Also lets say there are Nav Card Stations and Nav Cards in each of the DLC Maps.

I'm pretty sure you can only have one Nav Card so you would probably have to Replace a Nav Card with the one you have. With Four Players(And maybe this is why there is only one found in Green Run) each player can have a different Nav Card.

What I'm trying to say is, after we Power Up the Obelisk/Spire's in each of the Maps, we have to activate them and perhaps that is what the Nav Card stations are for. Until the DLC's are released and the EE's for those Maps are done, the Nav Card Station has no use at the moment.

I agree, it's most likely finished. This whole fiasco is exactly like Ascension 2 years ago. "There HAS to be more!" Is there? We have scoured the whole map, exhausted our brains to their very core.

And another thing. The reason the EE this time around doesn't answer a lot of questions is because it's a whole game as well, with whole new characters. Green Run is setting up for the continuation. And by god, by summertime we are going to have one hell of a story!

Kino and Five didn't really answer any questions. Hell, the answer to how they even got into the future was explained in BO SNN!

So everyone, calm down. The DLC will shed light on everything. Maybe we haven't found everything in Green Run, but I believe we're pretty damn close.

There is another thing that someone reminded me in a post. Shortly after releasing the last Map Pack for Black Ops (Rezurrection) they were able to include Mule Kick in the every map, even NDU.

So if they can do that for every Map. Then it's possible they can do the very same thing for Green Run.

So if they can do that for every Map. Then it's possible they can do the very same thing for Green Run.

It's possible, but unlikely. At least with PhD Flopper. That perk would basically make Green Run easier than Ascension. The lava would be made redundant, and people would end up relying on shooting their feet to save themselves.

Deadshot. Possibly. Though I think it's probably the least popular perk (I loved it though).

Mule Kick I could see added. Very hard to come by ammo, especially at Town, so a 3rd weapon would always be helpful.

Altogether though, it's more likely that any new perks added in Future DLC would have more of a chance being added to past BO2 maps, than PhD, DD or MK being added to BO2 maps.

I think the DLC will be tranzit but instead of going 2 dinner we will be heading to the right where its blocked off. To elaborate just a tad we will start off at bus depot as we do now but when we get through the tunnle the road 2 dinner will be blocked off instead of the road to Mount Weather. Ooooooor i could be completely wrong and theres a way to get there now. Let me know what you guys think plz and thnx. ^_^

• Administrators

I think the DLC will be tranzit but instead of going 2 dinner we will be heading to the right where its blocked off. To elaborate just a tad we will start off at bus depot as we do now but when we get through the tunnle the road 2 dinner will be blocked off instead of the road to Mount Weather. Ooooooor i could be completely wrong and theres a way to get there now. Let me know what you guys think plz and thnx. ^_^

Welcome to the forums!

I like your thinking lad - nothing better than offering alternatives to the norm. Gets the juices flowing through our creative caps, y'know? I'm surprised that you took into consideration that obvious road which most people seem to overlook. If there were a way to clear that debris, I'm sure that would be the only meaningful way out of Hanford (seeing as I don't see where else they could possibly exit).

While I like the idea, I don't think the next DLC will be solely based on Tranzit and the crew's escape. From what I'm gathering, I'm assuming you mean that the DLC will literally be Tranzit still but with the option to go through that blocked road, correct? If I'm not, then you must mean something else in regards to that road. But either way, I think you're trying to say that particular path will be the crew's chance to getting out of Hanford.

Thank you sir and i dont know if you have noticed but the bus has 2 schedules (one for day and one for nigt) and what im thinking is tht it will b night the bus will go a completely dif way with a whole new set of stops simmilar to diner, farm ect. ect. with a completely dif. crew that (like some1 said earlier on the post) has 2 carry out similar tasks as we 2 do for this EE. The reason i say a new crew is because what the transmissions at farm tell us is tht maxis and richtofen are trying to manipulate people all over the place to do their bidding. But thats just what i got from it. And what i meant was that we will have the same starting point as in this tranzit but will not be able 2 acess the stops that we can now. Thats what i meant when i said the road to diner would be blocked. But thnx for the feedback