Permanent Earnable Perks Proof and how to unlock them

blackfire561

Hi I am getting sick of not seeing a thread talking about this so I thought hey I'll make one. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about there are earn able, permanent downgraded yet helpful perks only in Tranzit. Now only 3 have been discovered so far but they are helpful in co op and solo. You know when you have earned one because a glowing green orb will appear along with a strange sound. Now these perks stay with you forever they are on your player profile they never go away. They are only active on Tranzit not survival, or grief. Here is the list of the perks that have been found, and how to earn them.

Permanent quick revive. Effect: it allows you to revive a teammate within 3 secs. Its still about 1 second slower then the actual perk but extremely effective. When you buy the perk with this Permanent quick revive, reviving a teammate is instantaneous. How To Get It: By reviving a teammate 16 or 18 times in one match. Easy way to get this is get another controller play split screen, on round 1 move the other controller into the lava and just keep reviving him 16 times and the orb will appear.

A variation of Deadshot Daiquiri. Effect: Well it doesn't auto aim for the head like the original perk, because its downgraded. It allows you to kill zombies much faster because anywhere you shoot them no matter what, it will blow of there head. Knifing will also cause there head to blow off. It pretty much kills the zombie faster because every shot is a headshot. Yet it does this without auto aiming for the head. How To Get It: You must blow 2 zombies heads off with one bullet. This is extremely easy just start the game and get the M14 open the door and run a train. Try to knock off two heads with 1 bullet. WARNING some people even me didn't realize they had this because its extremely hard to tell. The only way to tell if you have this perk is start a game of Tranzit. Once you are in the game, knife the first zombie you see and if his head flies off you have it if it doesn't you don't.

Boarding: Effect you have iron boards instead of wooden boards. It takes zombies an extra 5 seconds or so to rip of the board. It also builds them 1 sec faster. This perk is extremely useful when on the bus. How To Get It. You must board 200,300 boards in a single game. The easiest way to do this is play alone and stay on the bus and keep walking back and forth repairing the windows. I got mine by round 11.

PROOF Here is the proof. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-permanent-perks-will-be-updated.817134/ Each perk has a video showing the effect and how to earn in. There are rumors there are Stamnin up, juggernog, and Flopper downgraded perks, but no proof has been seen or anything.

I am going to tell you the rumored way of getting these perks so someone can try. Keep in mind THESE ARE NO CONFIRMED TRY IF YOU WOULD LIKE, BUT KEEP IN MIND NO PROOF HAS BEEN SEEN OF THESE.

Stamin up SPRINT 15 miles in a single zombie game.

Flopper kill 200,300 zombies with explosive weapons

Juggernog said to be 4 hit instead of 6 get downed in each part of the map 5 times and be hit on that part of the map at least 100 or more times.

Like I said THESE ARE NOT CONFIRMED SO TRY IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info! Where do these "orbs" appear?

When you pick up a power-up there is a little green shower of sparks. It's more like that. When you get permanent quick revive it blows out of the final teammate you revived. For the boards it comes right off of the window. For the headshots I'm not sure; I haven't seen that one yet. But yeah, it's basically a green orb that pops into a shower of green sparks, like when you grab a power-up.

Edit: the "strange sound" is the one you heat when you get a power up by the way, so it's basically a permanent power-up.

Yeah I doubt they would give you juggernog for sucking. It would be like a death streak in MW3 which if I correctly remember no one liked. My personal opinion is that you get jugg by either surviving 10+ rounds without being hit or getting hit 100+ times without going down in the same game of course. As for stamin up it could be traveling 26 miles in 1 game cause of marathon. Flopper could be multikills or kills with explosives in general. Mule kick could be PaP all wall weaponw in 1 game or obtaining every possible weapon ingame in the same game of course. Sleight of hand could work like quick mags from multiplayer which is a downgrade from the original SoH, which could be obtained from doing full reloads (reload after you run out of ammo im the clip your on) or kill a certain amount of zombies after reloading. Of course this is all speculation on what I think is a little more fair/challenging for the real zombie killers. I also personally hate how the perma QR can easily be boosted -.-

Its not deadshot daquiri, in fact it is nothing remotely like it. I have this 'perk' and all it does is pop zombies heads, there is no increase in damage, no extra points and it does not count as a headshot for your player. I have tested this. It is only a cosmetic 'fun' type of ability. People only started calling it Deadshot because that is the only perk they know associated with headshots. Actually it is likely that many of these permanent abilities have nothing to do with the perks we are familiar with at all.

I wish there was some mark on your profile that let you knew if you have achieved this. I know the green sparks thing or whatever, but I missed that, or didn't take notice.

Take note the boarding one was a side effect of Speed Cola. Making you board windows faster.

I can confirm the knife one. Every zombie I knife or killed with starting gun (shooting at their body, not head) lost its head no matter what. It doesn't do extra damage though. Still the same amount of shots as normal. And you don't get headshot bonus, still the same amount of points. So I don't know exactly what it does other than all zombie heads being gone upon death. I'm gonna look at my Theatre though, see if I can pinpoint the moment I aquired it.

Dunno about the others yet for me. I will have to look out for this sign...

Knife enough and you get.....

*CENSORED* KNIFE-AID!!!!!!!!!!!!

You remind me of someone lol

Why doesn't 3Arc just give details about these things.. bunch of trolls, I swear.

I like to call the headshot thing an 'Overkill'. Oh and the Stamin'Up rumor is probably false. I thought about that and let my friend run around the whole map in one round... TWICE. It was funny as hell, because he didn't get anything for it.

Ummmmm... 'Cause it's zombies mode? And it'll be super fun to find out how to do these without just grinding for them on the first day?

Hiding something this substantial makes me froth at the possibilities of what goodies Treyarch's hidden inside this zombie package.

Why doesn't 3Arc just give details about these things.. bunch of trolls, I swear.

Because this type of thing keeps people interested. We have already discovered SO much and i have a feeling we are just scratching the surface....i hope :)

Sure I get that. But I really think they should ATLEAST put an indicator that we have these sort of things in our statistics.

And the Barricade pro-perk isn't permanent for some reason... who's gonna explain that?

Because this type of thing keeps people interested. We have already discovered SO much and i have a feeling we are just scratching the surface....i hope :)

Sure I get that. But I really think they should ATLEAST put an indicator that we have these sort of things in our statistics.

And the Barricade pro-perk isn't permanent for some reason... who's gonna explain that?

I can explain the barricade...it IS permanent...ive had it every tranzit game. -.-

So THIS is how I got permanent Quick Revive! I thought it had something to do with ranking and getting a certain upgrade based on your strengths... And honestly I liked my theory better than what it actually turned out to be, because with my idea everyone would only get one ability, and so everyone in the game would have his own signature ability, so that each person would bring something different to the team and play a different dynamic role. But this is cool too :lol:

That's odd, 'cuz I had it in one game and then it didn't in the another one.

My friend just noticed that his grenades go off instantly when he throws them.. without holding them in. I threw one the same time he did to confirm it and it's definitely faster! He doesn't know how, but it's possible that this is another permanent perk you can get.

Probably by so many grenade kills..? I also remember he once killed himself by holding a grenade and killed a few zombies in the blast. But that sound a bit stupid to get a perk from.

I can confirm the barrier upgrade DOES save. I went into the game planning on unlocking it, and in round 1 of the first game I played that night I realized that I already had it. I must have unlocked it in a previous game.

I know others have said it didn't save for them... I'm not sure why. It's possibly just a glitch of some sort. I know Spiderbite has said he's had issues with other things not saving like they should, too.

Well, Sorry. I took a closer look, It was the lighting but yes there Metal, but I wouldn't call them "Bar's" their more like Planks. Also they are not Nailed in, there Screwed in. In case anyone hadn't noticed, the Carpenter Power-Up won't board the windows with the Metal Planks but with regular Boards.