A walkthrough the world of zombies ...

punkrockzombie

So guys the game is 2 weeks away and the game looks amazing ....

When the game is released I'm hoping to make this a comprehensive walkthrough of tranzit mode with the story completely broken down, Easter eggs located, all the buildables and anything else that is relevant too the mode, this is something that the forum can help with if somebody posts a video of how the riot shield is created then i will post the video in the main topic with a description of the video.

I'm hoping we can make this the go to place for anyone on the forum that is struggling to find and easter egg or certain items to build....

Anyways feedback is welcomed and any ideas on how to make the post better is greatly appreciated.

I hope you enjoy the post when it kicks off properly in 2 weeks but for now, What are your

thoughts ?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire your ambition. This will be an extremely exhausting task to say the least. This Zombies season is going to be huge, so we're in for quite a workload this upcoming year. But if you can pull it off, it will be a thread of legends.

I plan on fully covering anything involved in the story of TranZit and any other related modes or maps that are associated with the overall story. Hopefully we can work together in the very near future. ;)

I admire your ambition. This will be an extremely exhausting task to say the least. This Zombies season is going to be huge, so we're in for quite a workload this upcoming year. But if you can pull it off, it will be a thread of legends.

I plan on fully covering anything involved in the story of TranZit and any other related modes or maps that are associated with the overall story. Hopefully we can work together in the very near future. ;)

Oh, don't worry too much. He's gonna have a little help. ;)

I really hope we can pull it off, with help from flammenwerfer and anyone else who is willing to this thread has the potential to be amazing just have to make sure i'm as dedicated to this as i was to my last post...

To be honest i wanted to do something bigger, i think i set my last post was great but i'm hoping with the help of the community and some serious dedication this thread can be amazing and the go too place for all story elements and game play regarding tranzit....

I have set myself a target to have the story completely up on this thread in the first 2 weeks if not first week so i will be playing and recording alot to bring that to everyone :)

By the way big thanks to flammenwerfer for agreeing to help me make this thread hopefully we can do CoDz proud :)

Id like to start off apologising because i don't know/care too much for the weapons names...

"i don't know what its called, i just know the sound it makes when it takes(a zombie) life" nick nolte tt

Weapons: scar-l, shown in the bus.

Chinese weapon chicom qcb

Double barrel shotgun

Galil

Weird multiple rounds shotgun

Pistol

Wonderweapon

One that looks like a famas but more modern

Perks

Speed cola

Most likely juggernaut and quick revive too

Buildable

Riot shield

Maybe wonderweapon

Grenades

Frag

Id like to start off apologising because i don't know/care too much for the weapons names...

"i don't know what its called, i just know the sound it makes when it takes(a zombie) life" nick nolte tt

Weapons: scar-l, shown in the bus.

Chinese weapon chicom qcb

Double barrel shotgun

Galil

Weird multiple rounds shotgun

Pistol

Wonderweapon

One that looks like a famas but more modern

Perks

Speed cola

Most likely juggernaut and quick revive too

Buildable

Riot shield

Maybe wonderweapon

Grenades

Frag

I think you misunderstood the point of this topic.

• Moderators

Wish I had seen this thread lol. I just made a thread wondering if we should try to organize groups of people to search in specific areas (ie; Tranzit, Farm, etc). I hope it's not a copy of this thread, as it's more just organizing groups. I said to post whatever you find in my thread, but I could make it to get everyone to post in your thread?

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 93&t=24846

Then again this is just related to Tranzit.

Maybe you can do the singleplayer and multiplayer?

I plan on fully covering anything involved in the story of TranZit and any other related modes or maps that are associated with the overall story.

Kinda like what Shooter said. I am also going to be making story analyses and game mechanic breakdowns and everything. I'm just warning you that you're not going to be the only person doing this. I already did this for Black Ops 1 as you hopefullly know. I will be doing it for Black Ops 2.

That's fine nothing wrong with abit of friendly competition, Mine is gonna cover every aspect anyways i wont be breaking down the story just making available what is in the game for people who want to know but don't have time to play, i want this to become a walk through with each step what to do in that step and how that progress's the story..

This is just a guide for the community :)

Awesome, But from what i have read it is different, my post will rely on video content and having a video for each item posted aswell as written explanations so people can see this stuff in action (my apologies if you use video too), This isn't me trying to steal your idea in anyway shape or form, i was unaware that your post existed until now...

This is just my next challenge i have made one post that i am very proud of and now want to follow up with something just as impressive, i understand there will be several guides like this come out and hopefully they will all be as impressive as the next one, the way i see things is the more well thought out and dedicated posts the better :)

Honestly I have never followed your work, and a bit puzzled by your UOTM bid. But now I understand after some brief scan through your updates and now this. Much admirations for you organization and your demeanor. You remind me of Shooter. We shall call you shooter Jr. (That itself is great compliment)

• 2 weeks later...

@ Punkrockzombie

I'm just going to use this post & dump info in it for starters (in spoiler tabs). I don't think I'll get time to render my captures but I'll just take photo screenshots & put them here until people upload some short videos.

This is going to be complex to put together. But after only 2 hours of gameplay I've worked a fair bit out.

- 3 Pieces - All found in Spawn Room

Makes -