Frontpage

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

Well, wow, what can I say - not a lot to be honest apart from niiiiiiiice

Now, I'm not taken any credit for it, well, I might take the credit for adding the link and uploading the files etc but that's about as far as I go with it. Credit for this goes to Infestlithium and the team that put this together, an excellent addition to the callofdutyzombies.com site.

So what is it, what is it for?

Well basically speaking, it's a full website, given information on the maps, easy access to the easter egg information and so forth. It also advises on the UoTM on the main index page and it also has a news article from CoDz as well. This will be updated, it will give you news on whats happening etc. A lot of work has gone into the design and I'm sure you'll appreciate the site (which is basically what it is) a fully fledge website for CoDz.

I'm still fairly new to the site in relative terms and I know the difficulties experienced in the short time I have been a member. I can safely say, that the team are working hard to make sure this site is ready for the off-season - it's certainly ready for peak season.

2014, a new year, a new desire, a new zombie mode game?

Bring it on, enjoy and have fun.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Thanks for the great responses friendos! Glad to finally see this baby go love after several months of hard work. I just want to give thanks to Flammenwerfer, Hell's Warrior, Grill, Strwrsbob, and the entire staff for making this possible.

I'm taking all comments into consideration. The more, the better so we can improve and potentially have for re-designs.

There are very, very minor discrepancies that need to be addressed which I will create a bug fix log for.

From the CoDz team to our family, let's start the new year with a bang! :)

• Administrators

I would love to see an overview picture of every map (like the classic maps' loading screens in bo1) and then red lines where there are new zones or something like that

If I can find the time and people to assist in this, consider it a future goal. ;)

So about the story tab- Are we going to put everything we know about zombies in that? Like, almost a zombies wiki maybe? If so, we can finally revive the what we know team! 

I was told to avoid replicating the Wiki in such a form. Now if someone (or some people) were to create threads explaining the story without compiling everything into one single thread, perhaps we can experiment with something spectacular.

I clicked on Contact Us and it didn't give me Infest's home phone number. Can we get that fixed ASAP!

I did while it was in beta. ;)

Once again, thanks for all the wonderful comments! There are always future things we can implement to further this. If there are any questions, comments, critique, anything - don't hesitate to post.

Feel free to use any of the info, pictures & links in my Zombies Library threads. I'm sorry they are not all going at the moment, I have had to do a massive reformat which has taken a lot longer than I wished.

We have many talented people here who can contribute a lot of information. e.g. Game files, video walkthrough etc.

Man, it's so good to finally have this revealed. Infest has been working on this since about June, so it's great to see this in action. He came to me at around that time to provide some sexy pictures and information on the maps, as well as general suggestions.

Hope you all enjoy this!

P.S. It wouldn't be a proper frontpage without some Easter Eggs. ;)

• Administrators

Ah, seems like you were the first to find it. Have a brain. ;)

For those who have high scores (or want to be on the Leaderboards):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oUxHYipp1R4NeO6QHSzM4l0UyAJWkgb4_aWjD58UmjE/viewform

The cutoff for entries maxes out at 15. That being said, it is possible for your stats to get knocked off the board in the event someone surpasses you. Let this be an incentive to strive harder.