Origin's EE REWARD

XLORDXSITHX

Did EVEYONE miss the part where you get your achievement BEFORE you release the maxis drone into the aether?

I would like to make it CLEAR that YES the EE is DONE, but i am refferring to what happens BEFORE YOU RELEASE THE MAXIS DRONE!!!!

Also note that once the EE is done, NON of the walls move around anymore in the crazy place as if you never built any of the staff. Ultament 4 player training area with unlimited ak74u and STG ammo?

also how do we know if their is anything else we could have easily missed due to the fact "ok man we got the achievement, im going to sleep" or "Hey lets watch the end game cut seen!!!"

EXPLORE MORE!!! IF this EE was SO LONG AND CHALLENGEING. thier must be somekinda reward other then what we know as of now... i mean comeone MOON had one of the most epic rewards, even if it was right in frount of us.

Maby this time the reward is not so clear.... See what you guys can dig up. i gotta wait till it come to ps3 to do some reward seaching of my own.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reward was the cutscene, which was the conclusion of the current Zombies storyline (it seems). I'm sorry, but every time someone has said "there has to be more to this Easter Egg!", there hasn't been. I HIGHLY doubt there is anything left to do on this map in terms of its side quest.

Yes that is true, but im not saying their is more to the Easter Egg itself, but their has to be more of a reward AFTER completing the Easter EGG and BEFORE activating the ending cut scene, is their has to be somekinda reward, maby its just the fact that the walls stop moving and provide an open area for us to train in. Hell it could be any little small thing that can make a big difference.

Also how do you justify a reward being simply throwing an already givin item intot he air? thats no reward. thats just an action to initate the game over/ end cutscean. MOTD gave us more of a reward then just an END CUTSCENE

Idk. i guess ill have to look for myself :D

Did you guys even read his post ._. He said nothing about there being more to the Easter egg just that there may be more to the reward. Holy shit guys calm the hell down.

take for example the robots not walking across the field anymore, or the template not stealing generators anymore, those are the types of rewards that might be there. HE DIDNT SAY THERE'S MORE TO THE EASTER EGG. SMH codz.

Did you guys even read his post ._. He said nothing about there being more to the Easter egg just that there may be more to the reward. Holy shit guys calm the hell down.

take for example the robots not walking across the field anymore, or the template not stealing generators anymore, those are the types of rewards that might be there. HE DIDNT SAY THERE'S MORE TO THE EASTER EGG. SMH codz.

This. A lot of people are just throwing it off and claiming it as another TranZit or Ascension when they probably haven't even checked themselves.

There could be some merit to this. All it takes is some time to check it. The 3rd music Easter egg in Nuketown wouldn't have been found otherwise (thanks to Telixion).

This easter egg has the best rewards of any zombies map but you get the rewards mid way through the easter egg at various stages rather than at the end so nobody realised they were being rewarded.

Rewards:

1. Ending cutscene

2. Upgrade for the Maxis Drone

3. Super powerful Airstrike tactical grenades

4. Upgrade to the thunderfist melee attack to make it even more powerful (maybe even instakill it hasn't even been tested on high rounds yet)

5. Four epic new wonder weapons

Four epic new wonder weapons

All the upgraded staffs are terrible after round 30, so hardly what I would call epic... especially with all the time and effort it take in obtaining them in the first place.

terrable after round 30? ROFLMFAO, dude each staff's charged att is a for sure insta kill till round 105 AND IT HAS A CHAIN KILL EFFECT like the sliqifyer. Thanks to those that actually read and understood my post.