Zombie Emblems

beanbag1992

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed while looking at the ranks of the players in the leader boards that there are may different variations to the emblems. My has One Dagger, a Shield with a Cross Hair and of Skull with Blue Eyes. I saw another just like that with no blue eyes. Also there's those with the Shotguns but no spikes along the egdge. Seriously, Treyarch. EXPLAIN!!

They reward you the more you play. If you play for hours a night you rank faster than getting high rounds every so often. That's just what I have gathered thus far.

I call bullshit on that. My friend, who has played maybe 5 games, all with me, has the blue eyed skull, while I've played way more and only have the normal skull. Not to mention, he sucks,so it definitely isn't leaderboards or certain matches. Just seems random really...

I wonder if it has anything to do with what they showed in the reveal trailer, when it showed the bus traveling to the stops via a line on a map of Green Run where it showed each stop as one the ranks we are currently perplexed by.

Maybe it has something to do with how well we perform in certain areas of the map, as we have yet to see this map they showed in the trailer in-game.

I didn't play for 3 days, and I downgraded back to regular skull, 3 strikes. Before I was Blue Eyed Skull, 5 strikes. So I can confirm that not playing will eventually lower your rank/whatever it is.

I might be able to confirm that. I'm on Thanksgiving break. When I get back, if my blue eyes are gone, I'll be quite sad and confirm this.

Idk how it could be based on performance when in one night I won 5 out of 5 grief matches, all 150+ kills, made it to round 17, 21, and 19 in a row amassing large amounts of kills and revives along the way I might add. So basically the best zombies I've played since getting BLOPs2 and I still can't get back to the blue skull. What gives? I also managed to beast those games without my best guns (HAMR, RPD, Ray Gun, Galil, MTAR) in any of the three games.

Well I think there's a distinct difference between having a skull and just having bones. It's rare that I get paired with people with the bones and they end up knowing what they are doing. Pretty much every Grief match I play, you can tell who's going to be good and who isn't and it's usually the people without skulls, glowing, equipped with a weapon or not that have the talent.

Now I'm not really sure on this but I got the Skull shield first. Once I got the Revive Upgrade, I got the Blue Eye's. Once I found the Bowie Knife, I'd start buying that first at round 1 and use it through round 10. Thats when I got the Dagger.

Then I got Ton of Headshot, That's when I noticed the Shield behind the skull had a Cross-hair design.

So I don't think its about how long into the rounds, it what you do.

So lets try this. Anyone who doesn't have the Dagger behind Skull. Get alot of Melee Kills. Not to sure if it can't be the Electric Knuckles. Try either way. If you get the Dagger then I think we figured out the whole emblem thing.

Could it be a grading system? As in school tests, on a curve? As people do better, unless you also do better your "grade" goes down. And what would have been an A+ the first 2 days is now a D so to speak...?

Not too sure about this. 2 of my friends are higher in everything than me but the only have a skull with knife where as i have blue skull and shotguns. Also out of the top 20 players in 2 player tranzit, only 3 of them have the blue eyed skulls with shotguns so i really have no idea what its based on. I really hope there are more ranks to be found.

I had a skull with 2 hash marks and then I got to 50 solo tranzit and got a knife behind it with 3 hash marks but the next day I was messing around on solo while talking with friends and I played a few games where I died before round 10 and I was deranked to a skull with 3 hash marks. Maybe you guys could find some meaning in that. Maybe if the rank is based more off of overall skill or just recent games