Worst Mystery Box Weapon (CANNOT BE PACK-A-PUNCHED)

Cancelling out their ability to pack-a-punch, what do you think is the worst weapon out of the box? I would say the Ballistic Knife with the China Lake being a close second. The Ballistic Knife is good for early rounds when your just taking out zombies individually, but when your starting to make trains, this weapon is useless. The low ammo is a pain, the difficulty of killing the zombies takes forever, and even trying to get your knife back is hard too, because they are probably still stuck in the zombie. Now, on to the China Lake. It's good when taking out a max train, but like those gas crawlers, they disorient you, which is a heavy disadvantage for the weapon. And it also counts as a hit mark if you shoot it too close, so this is one of the weapons that actually require a perk to improve your survival.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough choice, instinctively I'd go for spectre - lack of ammo, shocking sights.

China lake can be used well as part of some coop strats.

Ballistic is good just for kiting really, and shooting a zombie in the head with a knife is truly satisfying.

I like everything else unpaped in some way or the other.

Thinking whilst posting I dislike the spectre the most...not sure if it's really the worst?

Tough choice, instinctively I'd go for spectre - lack of ammo, shocking sights.

China lake can be used well as part of some coop strats.

Ballistic is good just for kiting really, and shooting a zombie in the head with a knife is truly satisfying.

I like everything else unpaped in some way or the other.

Thinking whilst posting I dislike the spectre the most...not sure if it's really the worst?

Think about it this way. The spectre is similar to the MPL except you can buy ammo of the wall for it. Cancel out that option and it would be like saying an MPL is worse than a China Lake. :|

The ballistic knife is good up to round 17 if you have the Bowie, as it's still a 2 knife kill so you don't need to run trains, you can just run around double knifing instead. Not to mention it's really lightweight and good to hold on to if your teammate has the wonder weapon and you're both running a quick co-op strategy, alleyway in Kino for example. Far from the worst thing in the box IMO.

My least fave has to be the FAL. People say 'oh no it's beast'... is it? It's just a more powerful version of the m14, just hate the feel of it and hate having to tap tap tap tap, not even that powerful. I'd take any wall SMG over this piece of crap.

Nana, the Ballistic is awesome for running. I don't know how you mean it with the Papped version. But when my teammate has the Wondergun and I'm in round 80 with him, all I want is the ballistic and the crossbow. Those are the only two guns, that do some effect. Krauss for reviving, and Bow for the zombie distraction. :!:

My least fav is the china. No damage, smoke disturbs view, too long reload, and extreme slow movement. OK, it might be good to take out a baby zombie train. But I'd prefer the LAW if it has to be a heavy explosive gun.

I like the spectre though for rounds 10-15, to shoot a few times and then bowie. FAL is cool.

My least fave has to be the FAL. People say 'oh no it's beast'... is it? It's just a more powerful version of the m14, just hate the feel of it and hate having to tap tap tap tap, not even that powerful. I'd take any wall SMG over this piece of crap.

What??? The FAL is one of the best weapons ever! It's great for headshots!

I can't seem to think which gun is the crappiest of them all. They all have their advantages and disadvantages.

Like Chopper, I usually base my opinions on weapons ammo porvided. Spectre and Fal are probably worst. Fal might be a one shot kill but its worst point maker for starting rounds. And in high rounds it is just not enough to kill zombies and can slow you down when you are going for click click click. Even china lake and other explosives are not as bad if you have PHD flopper, you can group the zombies and make crawlers and slow down zombies in wost case and deal with them one by one. Kind of like slow version of MnS. But AR's and wall smg's are way to go. I hate anything that slows me down. Here are some things to consider while going for ideal weapon during any given round..

1. Mobility.

2. Ammo.

3. ammo : kill ratio (low rounds)

4. ammo : point ratio (high rounds)

I like G11 and FN FAL as much as I like muumuu on hot girls, but I will use them.

I'd rather get hurt than use the sniper guns.

I do like the ballistic knife. With bowie you could effectively guard a window into the mid twenties without firing a single bullet.

Some weapons are designed for specific purposes, depending on your strategy.

Cancelling out their ability to pack-a-punch.

This changes the whole question, the balitic-bowie combo becomes fairly useless at about round 17 when it becomes a 3 hit kill. this is especially prevalent in solo, where trying to run a train and knife at the same time becomes devestating. But, I would have to go with either the china lake or the HS10, both have bad ammo counts and are fairly terrible by about round 15 ;)

HS10 is just absolutely useless, and I looove the FN FAL, I have a fast trigger finger so I love this gun. The ballistics knife just feels good while training, so I like it in that regard. Doing tom's little trick that I've seen on his youtube, shooting knifing and picking up your knife immediately works really well, I was using it just yesterday. And the china lake can be good if you have insta kill.

HS10 is just absolutely useless, and I looove the FN FAL, I have a fast trigger finger so I love this gun. The ballistics knife just feels good while training, so I like it in that regard. Doing tom's little trick that I've seen on his youtube, shooting knifing and picking up your knife immediately works really well, I was using it just yesterday. And the china lake can be good if you have insta kill.

Soooooo.... whats your vote? What gun is the worst?

Edit: sorry, i didnt see that you had said the HS10 was useless

What??? The FAL is one of the best weapons ever! It's great for headshots!

I can't seem to think which gun is the crappiest of them all. They all have their advantages and disadvantages.

Yeah, I could care less about headshots ;)

Super you are English and I can't abide by this. It's I couldn't care less.

American's like to think it's clever to say could care less but it's completely and utterly wrong.

Just want to add that this isn't an underhanded comment against Americans, I just know that it's basis has come from the States and I've seen it in far too many US TV shows....including the West Wing which still shocks me :shock:

Two weapons you will never see me running with:

Law- Upgraded it's one of my favorites, but it's not upgraded so... yeah. Awful draw speed, horrible movement, reload is bad. Damage is okay, but is one rocket that's only going to make a lot of crawlers really worth it? In my opinion, no.

G11- The scope ruins it. It absolutely makes it my least favorite weapon in the game. They tried to make it a sniper. And it did not work. G11 is not a sniper. It's an assault rifle. Shoulda kept it that way.

And Chopper, I'm American and it really bugs me when people say that. It doesn't make any sense. **scratches head**

Oh and *Americans

The FAMAS!

I can't believe people have mentioned my beloved FN FAL and not mentioned the FAMAS.

Reload and movement speed are okay, but the 2 things U like most ate what it's lacking.

POWER and AMMO.

With only around 160 bullets, it's a slower Spectre. (which I love for some reason)

This is a bad combo. If the gun isn't powerful, it uses more ammo. And if you don't have a lot of ammO, this equals a very bad box pull.

IMO the only thing ruining the FN FAL is the EPC WN. A good gun could've been an amazing gun if they had kept it semi-auto with a high fire cap.

I love showing off to my friends with how fast I can shoot the FAL when they're dead.

Oh yeah, and the M16 is an absolute joke.

The FAMAS!

I can't believe people have mentioned my beloved FN FAL and not mentioned the FAMAS.

Reload and movement speed are okay, but the 2 things U like most ate what it's lacking.

POWER and AMMO.

With only around 160 bullets, it's a slower Spectre. (which I love for some reason)

This is a bad combo. If the gun isn't powerful, it uses more ammo. And if you don't have a lot of ammO, this equals a very bad box pull.

IMO the only thing ruining the FN FAL is the EPC WN. A good gun could've been an amazing gun if they had kept it semi-auto with a high fire cap.

I love showing off to my friends with how fast I can shoot the FAL when they're dead.

Are you kidding me? That's the 2nd gun I would choose over everything, Commando being the only gun I would take over that.

The FAMAS!

POWER and AMMO.

Are you kidding me? That's the 2nd gun I would choose over everything, Commando being the only gun I would take over that.

Sarcasm? I can't tell... :lol:

And yeah, pretty much any assault rifle other than the M14, 16, or the FAMAS is my non-Wunderweapon of choice.

Super you are English and I can't abide by this. It's I couldn't care less.

American's like to think it's clever to say could care less but it's completely and utterly wrong.

Just want to add that this isn't an underhanded comment against Americans, I just know that it's basis has come from the States and I've seen it in far too many US TV shows....including the West Wing which still shocks me :shock:

What you said were fine, in America we preach freedom of speech. Plus what you said is true, I remember in college we had discussions about many of our errors. But they run in our society.

The FAMAS!

POWER and AMMO.

Sarcasm? I can't tell... :lol:

And yeah, pretty much any assault rifle other than the M14, 16, or the FAMAS is my non-Wunderweapon of choice.

Absolutely not, the only weapon I will take over the FAMAS is a wonderweapon or the Commando. It is my second favorite gun you can get out of the box.