Buried Loading Screen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be mistaken but I see a faint G935 logo in that blueprint at the top right.

No you are not mistaken...

definitely group 935

I think I just crapped my pants a little.

It's definitely not the Der Riese loading screen. However any connection to group 935 is a major step back towards the O4, and that is the outcome I am hoping for.

Agreed, even if the O4 don't return (which they totally should in some form) at least the return of 935 is welcome...

Now lets see if we can get an ACTUALL trailer from activision... I'm sick of hearing vondihere saying: "Brand new" "experience" "never before" and then getting no trailer... I like the trailers, ALOT I constantly go back and watch the ones from MOTD, shangri la, Cotd, der reise, and even tranzit...

If we're getting a whole zombies dlc it doesn't make much sense for vond. To come out anyways....

Although most people may have already realized this now that the map has been released, the reason there is not a tear in the left side to mirror the tear in the Die Rise page is because Buried's page is not on the back of Die Rise's page. It is behind Die Rise's page, on a different piece of paper. So it wouldn't make sense for the tear to be there.

OP or a Mod, can we update the original post with a decent picture please? Use these if need be.

1920x1080 HD screenshot link -

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a555/PINNAZ/Buried/2013_7_26_17_56_13_0_zps02ba2de7.png~original

Im suprised no-one has commented on what appears to be the date 1915 above the Group 935 Logo.

There is also the number 16 written vertically, but I can't make out what the text is infront of it?

(I will post the proper loading screen pic next week)

That drawing below 935 definately looks like a machine to me.

That's not very helpful though cause that could be anything. Either a drill to Agartha, a submarine.... Anything

It looks like ratchets omniwrench from Ratchet and Clank to me ;D

Edit: also the numbers might not indicate a date because if it is indeed a machine then they might be diameter or any sort of maths to do with said machine (like the chalk boards with the designs for the flying machine in 935 facilities.

Could the 935 blueprints be the plans for building the Eiffel Tower?

Check this Twitter clue from Treyarch, which I think means the map will be in Paris around 1898 when Marie Curie discovered radioactive Radium and when the Eiffel Tower was under construction.

viewtopic.php?f=138&t=34241

Either Group 935 was around in 1898 (where they?) and build/modified the plans for a reason, or Richtofen went back in time to modify it to act as the kind of tower he needs. Maybe his spirit/body is under it.

It looks like a stamp or a watermark for 935, but that's not the proper border for the 935 logo. This looks just like a cog/gear instead of the atomic model outline we normally see.

I'm thinking if it's a stamp, it may have been a blueprint for a proposed 935 facility that for whatever reason was either never inhabited or was never completed and the stamp could indicate that someone in 935 approved the location.

1915 was a year in which many battles during WWI ocurred, but most notably...Einstein's theory of Relativity was formulated in 1915.

I go back to my idea: Trayarch tells us at and before dlc 4 launch of

1: New epic map

3-4: little extras that ARE zombie related

But then after the COMUNITY has found the Easter egg and the big unexpected (compleatly expected) ending they release another mini-dlc (like nuketown zombies) dlc 4:Part 2

Where we have ONE MORE MAP either as a reward for the first map or a continuation and final hurrah! Before zombies ends for another 2 years...,