Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can we get a confirmation of the results of the EE's?

Obviously the perma perks which is great, but i'm also hearing special stuff for rich's side like a perma fire-sale and a 4th gun slot? what are the exact specifics on this?

When you complete either egg you get all perks that you can keep when you are down.

With the full endings you receive extra rewards.

Richtofen will give you:

Unlimited fire-sale and a variant of Mule Kick that allows you to hold 4 weapons instead of the usual 3.

(Not so sure about Maxis) But I believe he gives you random Zombies with blue eyes instead of Orange that give you 500 points when they are killed.

so glad we finally get the perma-perks.. finaly an EE i may be able to convince my regular group to do since there is a viable benefit to doing it

what happens if you place the time bomb down before you active the light box for the grand final easter egg & then go back in time? will your progress still reset?

what happens if you get a max ammo go into infinity mode pick up max ammo place time bomb?

looks like this is the end of zombies with the reset & very,very different EE & two different people incontroll of the zombies! not to mentione people who don't do the EEs, how are they guna do a new map? with the reset looks like zombies has ended!.... unless...

Ok well our box still isn't lighting up and we all have the achievement. So why are our box not lighting up, we haven't seen the full ending. We all have Ric across the board. So what are we doing wrong?

Also I would like confirmation of if doing this EE resets all map EEs? I have a few friends who are claiming it does but I'm not quite sure.

Ok well our box still isn't lighting up and we all have the achievement. So why are our box not lighting up, we haven't seen the full ending. We all have Ric across the board. So what are we doing wrong?

Also I would like confirmation of if doing this EE resets all map EEs? I have a few friends who are claiming it does but I'm not quite sure.

Did you insert all of the navcards? If not, do that.

• Administrators

Just some quick fixes on the steps for the Richtofen Easter Egg:

* For Infinity Mode, you do not need to wait for a new round to start. You can leave a crawler at the end of the round an detonate the Time Bomb. You will be put into Infinity Mode. You have about a 30-ish seconds to find the bodies. Some info on the bodies:

The body locations can change rapidly. You may find that there is no body in front of the guillotine one time, then find it after a second time in Infinity Mode. You can also find the lever switch any time; there is no need to search all the bodies.

Hint: You can recycle the Time Bomb as many times as you like. It will definitely make the game a bit longer, but if you have a hefty amount of money in the bank, you will definitely want to take advantage of it.

* Coloured switches in the maze is a pain, but it's a good idea to jot down what combinations you do. You do not need four people to do this, but I'd highly recommend it since you need to stand by all four switches once the last switch is pulled. When the last switch is triggered, only the correct ones will spark in a 3-second delay. Some people have claimed to hear a slight noise after pulling their levers to indicate that it is correct beforehand, but I can't exactly verify this.

You can reset the maze by simply going from the back of the mansion to the front (where you take the tunnel to the top of the Sweet Shop). It's much quicker than going through the portal every time.

Hint: Try finding the 1st and 4th correct switches. Once you do, then you will have narrowed down your combinations tenfold.

* The Sharpshooter Step is very time-consuming, but you may use any weapon you so choose. The PDW was brilliant for us. You can even use the Paralyzer/Petrifier to take down the targets. Practice knowing where your targets will spawn! Manually reload your clip once it falls a little before halfway to avoid an auto-reload. The Sweet Shops is by far the hardest area to maintain, so you may really want to take time to find every spot the targets show up in. Use as little bullets as possible.

That target range was a pain in the anus. Especially when your as bad as I was aiming that day. Probably almost an hour and a half for us to finally get it down. It was so refreshing when we got it done though...

Yes I was burnt out, I pushed myself for a second attempt same day and I knew I shouldn't have. I still gave it a try and got the targets 50% of the time. The other guys just got tired at the end. I wished this was the step 1 :P :lol:

That target range was a pain in the anus. Especially when your as bad as I was aiming that day. Probably almost an hour and a half for us to finally get it down. It was so refreshing when we got it done though...

Yes I was burnt out, I pushed myself for a second attempt same day and I knew I shouldn't have. I still gave it a try and got the targets 50% of the time. The other guys just got tired at the end. I wished this was the step 1 :P:lol:

I was posted up by the Big guys cell close to the barn house with him cradling that crawler behind me. The last five were the hardest, until I realized it was easier to spray my gun all over the place at the end... :|

I find it easier to use the pdw for 8-10 targets and then the rest with the AN94. They all have somewhere like close to 20 targets each.

We were running out of money buying ammo man but we got it down in the nik of time.

Ths way2go for this awesome. Thread, didn't have to watch a single video except for the very last part.... which was hard as could be richtofen. :twisted:

I literally spent 3 hours playing buried to finish the easter egg. The maze wasn't even hard. Its just that we had some sucky player that couldn't memorize his pattern at the candy store. but what ever. I still can't believe it took 3 HOURS.... Just to end it to since it was a custom game...

Ths way2go for this awesome. Thread, didn't have to watch a single video except for the very last part.... which was hard as could be richtofen. :twisted:

I literally spent 3 hours playing buried to finish the easter egg. The maze wasn't even hard. Its just that we had some sucky player that couldn't memorize his pattern at the candy store. but what ever. I still can't believe it took 3 HOURS.... Just to end it to since it was a custom game...

Congrats dude. Last step is a *****.

I cannot thank you enough for this thread. Helped out tremendously today as I was playing with idiots.

Also I got lucky enough to hit the correct order for the switches the very first time.

No one else wanted to come back to the maze so I was running around like crazy and luckily got them all in order on my first run through :D

I cannot thank you enough for this thread. Helped out tremendously today as I was playing with idiots.

Also I got lucky enough to hit the correct order for the switches the very first time.

No one else wanted to come back to the maze so I was running around like crazy and luckily got them all in order on my first run through :D

I'm glad this thread is helping more and more people out. It feels good when your efforts pay off and your positive feedback is giving me strength to pull this Easter egg after failing the sharpshooter step and quitting for he fourth time.

Again thanks codz community for sharing.

I'm glad this thread is helping more and more people out. It feels good when your efforts pay off and your positive feedback is giving me strength to pull this Easter egg after failing the sharpshooter step and quitting for he fourth time.

Again thanks codz community for sharing.

way2g00 if you want inv me and my buddy. We both did richtofen and we were able to hit the targets at the mansion and the jug area perfectly for a long time. (we only had problems with one guy) I just don't know if we can do it a second time in a row.