Al's Journel and Exclusive Cinematic!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the new text you get when you enter the Zombies section on Call Of Duty: Black Ops II

I've Completed the aircraft's schematics, using only components that I know can be found within the grounds. However. everything hinges on gaining the trust and help of some of the facility's most notorious residents.

They may make fun of me sometimes, but they know I can do anything if I set my mind to it. I've planned enough jobs for them in the past to know that I can convince them to join me as Icarus takes flight.

Speaking of Icarus, same old story. The Editor defaced my art, scrawling nasty comments on every page.

When I get out, I'll show him how wrong he is...

SoLdzQDSO5U

Some things to note are; This is a different character from the four we see in this trailer. So, does this mean, the character in the end will have something to do with the outcome/storyline at the end?

Also, we see that this is the opening cut scene for MOTD as we see the same scene as they were working on in the Official Trailer for Uprising.

And who is the editor? He clearly does not like AI and doesn't like his work. Will he play a role in the zombie outbreak?

This map lucks insane, and I can not wait to play it and just rock out! GG Treyarch.

• Administrators

hYxIMxZzqLI

Fixed for compatible viewing. :) Kudos to Nemesis for sharing the video!

I've completed the aircraft's schematics, using only components that I know can be found within the grounds. However, everything hinges on gaining the trust and help of some of the facility's most notorious residents.

They may make fun of me sometimes, but they know I can do anything if I set my mind to it. I've planned enough jobs for them in the past to know that I can convince them to join me as Icarus takes flight.

Speaking of Icarus, same old story. The Editor defaced my art, scrawling nasty little comments on every page.

When I get out, I'll show him how wrong he is...

Interesting things found in this.

[*:2di9lk2s] Al has known his inmate "friends" for quite a while now, but still has to get them to follow his lead since they do not know of the plan like he does.
    [*:2di9lk2s] He has been planning this out for some time. The fact that he mentions how the part locations and materials are only knowledgeable to him prove this further.
    [*:2di9lk2s] Note the Icarus reference.
    [*:2di9lk2s] Who is The Editor? Did we see nasty little comments on the plans? Maybe it was the cipher which hides something we do not yet know. Judging that Al will "show him how wrong he is" by escaping, perhaps they would be derogatory comments of how Al is a fool and would never make it out...alive.

*bows* no problem brutha :)

I'm thinking that the editor may be the person controlling eye zombies in this time frame, after all, can't we have parallel universes if we can time travel!

It would explain why the zombies' eyes are red rather than blue! (Though some are yellow as wel saw in the official trailer, 1:40 I believe. Which suggests they're phasing between realities? Or maybe it's set at the time when Sam first gets controls, like in nuketown when they change for yellow to blue, we se them here changing from red to yellow?

Just brainstormin' lol

Odd things I noticed:

Sal listed TIMES Specificly... Purhaps somewhere on the map theres a clock that tells when Brutus starts his rounds..

The prison magically transforms into a hellish-state right after the zombie attack, suggesting further that the time these 4 "escape" and the time now are COMPLEATLY different...

Notice the order the charracters die in...

Weasle-->Finn---> Billy---> sal... This may come as some kind of importance later on...

Also notice while finn, Weasle, and billy die IN the cell block, sal actually makes it through an iron door first... does this mean the player to possess sal will start in a different area then others?

Also who is this "editor"? Is it sal? Finn? Billy? A guard? His cell mate? Him from the past? Or the future? Idk...

• Administrators

Alright so first thing I noticed is that the video is completely umrelated to the journal haha.

The Al is likely Al Capone, stationed in Alcatraz starting in August of 1934, just like the others I believe, and was removed in January of 1939. The notorious residents, I presume, are the characters we play as. I am a bit confised as to when we Al's journal, but in the end we can confirm that this map takes place anytime after August 1934, but we already knew that.

So, the editor is not an inmate, since Al says that he will "show him" when he gets out. Hmm, just me rambling, great post!

• Administrators

Alright so first thing I noticed is that the video is completely umrelated to the journal haha.

The Al is likely Al Capone, stationed in Alcatraz starting in August of 1934, just like the others I believe, and was removed in January of 1939. The notorious residents, I presume, are the characters we play as. I am a bit confised as to when we Al's journal, but in the end we can confirm that this map takes place anytime after August 1934, but we already knew that.

So, the editor is not an inmate, since Al says that he will "show him" when he gets out. Hmm, just me rambling, great post!

Just a side note: Al is referring to our character Arthur "The Weasel" Arlington. He is one of the four players in Mob of the Dead.

• Administrators

The prison magically transforms into a hellish-state right after the zombie attack, suggesting further that the time these 4 "escape" and the time now are COMPLEATLY different...

I noticed that as well. It's really strange, and one of the characters even makes a comment about how the atmosphere changed so suddenly.

"Something weird's going on here."

The whole prison itself changed in a matter of seconds, with zobies teeming all over the place. It could actually be a form a time displacement, but it's nothing like we've seen before.

The time setting was a little too dramatic...

Can someone transcript the trailer, please? There are some parts that I don't understand very well... :?

I'll be willing to do that tomorrow for you if you'd like. It seems to be the opening sequence rather than a trailer. Tomorrow we will have access to subtitles. For example, the guard's name is quite difficult to make out. It'll be quite easy come tomorrow with subtitles.

Can someone transcript the trailer, please? There are some parts that I don't understand very well... :?

I'll be willing to do that tomorrow for you if you'd like. It seems to be the opening sequence rather than a trailer. Tomorrow we will have access to subtitles. For example, the guard's name is quite difficult to make out. It'll be quite easy come tomorrow with subtitles.

Yeah, I meant intro. I'm just excited. :lol:

You are right MMX, thanks a lot.

"Hey Sal, we musta' been through this fifty times already."

"And we'll go through it another fifty if that's what it takes."

I feel like this is the cycle. It's just them repeatedly trying to escape Alcatraz and failing every time. I believe someone else made a better post about this though.

I feel like this is the cycle. It's just them repeatedly trying to escape Alcatraz and failing every time. I believe someone else made a better post about this though.

When they say they've been through it I think they just mean they've talked through the plan repeatedly in order to ensure that they carry it out flawlessly upon the actual execution. Like they've practiced it 50 times.

When they say they've been through it I think they just mean they've talked through the plan repeatedly in order to ensure that they carry it out flawlessly upon the actual execution. Like they've practiced it 50 times.

That was one scenario that had crossed my mind.

Then I started thinking about the first zombie they all killed together. We all know zombies get stronger and faster (to a point) the more rounds you pass. That first zombie sure could take a beating.

• Administrators

That was one scenario that had crossed my mind.

Then I started thinking about the first zombie they all killed together. We all know zombies get stronger and faster (to a point) the more rounds you pass. That first zombie sure could take a beating.

Yeah but I still think it was the first round because they were all surprised and had no clue what was going on, unless that's part of the mode, where they forget everything that happened to them in their last life? Like reincarnation?