Podcast Der Toten - "Crack the Code" Contest!!!

GRILL

UPDATE: The first wave of the "Crack-the-Code" contest is over. Congratulations to everyone that cracked the code.

YOU CAN STILL WIN SOME PERK A COLA POSTERS, THOUGH!

After the PDT Halloween Episode has been recorded, and made live - listeners will be treated to a set of letters within the show. The letters will be a new, more difficult cipher. If you crack the code, you'll win a set of Perk a Cola Posters

Get excited!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The cast of Podcast Der Toten is proud to present a new and AWESOME contest in anticipation of our Halloween Blowout episode. There are 3 simple steps, and 3 ways to win :mrgreen: :

1. Crack the code.

ftooset emncc nh xiq vsgp pi lt ig put jiyasop ytm piptg usccivttg ojtansc xiq fqop usrt s aifjqptm fna sgy obxjt

hints to the key may be anywhere. It may be a word or a phrase.

solve it here.

2. Be on the show.

If you crack the code, you get to be a guest on the Halloween Blowout episode of Podcast Der Toten. Be part of a star studded lineup, in which you'll get to participate in a trivia contest and have a chance to win Perk a Cola posters.

Those who have cracked the code, so far:

1. BoomByeYeah

2. MegaAfroMan

3. Naitrax

4. ZombieGK

3. Win Perk-a-Cola Posters made by RadAustins27

But that's not it! Anyone who listens to the Podcast Der Toten Halloween Blowout Episode has a chance to win some posters as well :twisted: More info on that will come soon.

Be sure to check in on our Podcast Der Toten thread for updates, hints, and more. (updates will also be posted in this thread)

Posters made by RadAustins27 & co at: http://www.orbitalfix.com

any questions? PM l GRILL l.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

past contests (now expired):

Hey All, l GRILL l here and on behalf of the Podcast Der Toten, WE ARE BACK WITH A NEW CONTEST.

!!! disclaimer: you must be a resident of North America or Canada to Participate !!!

WE WANT TO SEE YOUR EPIC KRAUSS REVIVES. WE WANT TO SEE ACROSS MAP REVIVES, WE WANT TO SEE BLIND REVIVES, WE WANT TO SEE REVIVES THAT ARE ALL AROUND EPIC AND BADASS. If you're revive should meet our standards of badassery, you will win...

DLC 3 VENGEANCE FOR FREE (XBL, PSN & STEAM*)

*only 1 winner will be chosen, but we abide all consoles.

You wanna get Buried for free, don't you? Just make sure you meet all the guidelines, and send us your submissions - QUICK.

Here are the guidelines for entry:

[*:3opdprdh]You must have at least 100 forum posts in order to gain admittance into the contest.
    [*:3opdprdh]Only one video is allowed per entry/per user.
    [*:3opdprdh]The video that is sent is must be yours. If you copy someone else's, you will be disqualified and banned from future contests (we don't like friendo cheaters).
    [*:3opdprdh]MUST BE EPIC. CANNOT JUST BE A REGULAR REVIVE.
    [*:3opdprdh]Have fun! This is meant to be exciting and enjoyable.

l GRILL l) your submissions, and you'll be automatically entered into the contest. The whole PDT crew will watch every video that is submitted and vote on which one is the biggest fail. The winner will be announced the day after DLC 3 is released SO GET TO IT!

Just PM me (

Good luck :twisted:

Comment on past contest videos, and more at:

youtube.com/ChannelDerToten

Hey All, l GRILL l & InfestLithium here and on behalf of the Podcast Der Toten, WE ARE BACK WITH A NEW CONTEST.

!!! disclaimer: you must have an iTunes account to participate in the contest !!!

It's simple, really: all you have to do is post your best zombie fail ever in Zombies. If you can prove to us that you are the biggest failure in Zombies and you'll be able to win...wait for it...

a free Mob of the Dead iTunes album

Sounds tasty to you? Don't lie to yourself - you know you don't want to pay that $10+ for just a few songs, so why not snag the whole album without paying a single penny?

Here are the guidelines for entry:

[*:3opdprdh]You must have at least 100 forum posts in order to gain admittance into the contest.
    [*:3opdprdh]Only one video is allowed per entry/per user.
    [*:3opdprdh]The video that is sent is must be yours. If you copy someone else's, you will be disqualified and banned from future contests (we don't like friendo cheaters).
    [*:3opdprdh]Have fun! This is meant to be exciting and enjoyable.

Just PM me (InfestLithium) your submissions, and you'll be automatically entered into the contest. The whole PDT crew will watch every video that is submitted and vote on which one is the biggest fail. The winner will be announced the day after Episode 7 is released.

Good luck, friendos! :)

CONTEST WINNER IS... MurderMachineX

For his glorious 2xFail video with a certain song that some of the members wanted in it.

(fail starting at 4:30)

9parfiaTHsI

Check out the other Entries!!!

ZGBjt-u9puw

Naitrax

qQ688egxOPg

ETEl2NAL407

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT SUBMITTED, WE WILL BE BACK SOON WITH MORE FREE STUFFZ

Comment on the videos, and more at:

youtube.com/ChannelDerToten

THE UPRISING DLC CONTEST HAS ENDED.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED.

WE WILL BE PMing THE WINNER SHORTLY.

ALL ENTRIES WILL BE DISPLAYED IN THE

PODCAST DER TOTEN THREAD THIS WEEK

(ALONG WITH A NEW PODCAST ;) )

This thread will be locked until we do another contest ;)

Hey All, l GRILL l here and on behalf of the Podcast Der Toten, I wanted to let you all know that we are holding a giveaway/contest for the Black Ops 2 DLC = UPRISING.

!!! disclaimer= this is only available for North American residents. sorry to all our international freakmeats!!!

This is because we do not have access to point cards outside of North America, nothing personal! :mrgreen:

That's right, YOU could win a free copy of UPRISING* - and I'll explain how.

Contest Rules:

- ALL CONSOLES ACCEPTED - XBOX, PS3, WII-U, PC

- Contest is already in progress.

- Contest ends on Tuesday, April 16th @ 12:00 noon PST.

- To enter into the contest, simply submit a "photo caption" album cover for our next episode. Please PM them to either Flammenwerfer, Infest Lithium, FatedTitan, UndeadxP, or myself.

- The photo caption that we enjoy the most will be selected as the winner. (please try and make them funny!)

- Winner will be notified in secret Tuesday (4/16), and PMed the code

- All entries will be displayed in the Podcast Der Toten thread by Friday (4/19), along with the announcement of the winner.

Good luck!

Podcast Der Toten Thread

*if the winner is a season pass holder, you will be given the amount to do what you wish :mrgreen:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Cool!

Although I'm not going to submit because I already have the season pass and I dont want to win anything and let someone else get a chance to play mob of the dead!

That is awfully kind of you, friendo. :)

Good luck to everyone who decides to join in on this contest - you will not want to miss out on the event!

Cool!

Although I'm not going to submit because I already have the season pass and I dont want to win anything and let someone else get a chance to play mob of the dead!

Same here, and I'd rather let a lucky person play MotD than have extra MS points.

Good luck everyone! :)

Just FYI, to those who already have a Season Pass, the prize is just a points card, so they can be used towards anything you want. The idea is though, people here who don't, would obviously use them for MotD. Just sayin.

We have a whoppin three entries so keep them coming!

Tac, you don't have to have the online membership for Xbox to buy stuff. Xbox WANTS you to buy stuff from them, so when you don't have the membership, buying stuff from them is the ONLY thing you can do really.

Just FYI, to those who already have a Season Pass, the prize is just a points card, so they can be used towards anything you want. The idea is though, people here who don't, would obviously use them for MotD. Just sayin.

Yeah but the point is to use it for Mob of the Dead. So if I wouldn't be using it for that, I just don't think it's quite fair. It's like winning a trophy and melting it down and selling it for its worth of gold.

Tac, you don't have to have the online membership for Xbox to buy stuff. Xbox WANTS you to buy stuff from them, so when you don't have the membership, buying stuff from them is the ONLY thing you can do really.

Yeah but the point is to use it for Mob of the Dead. So if I wouldn't be using it for that, I just don't think it's quite fair. It's like winning a trophy and melting it down and selling it for its worth of gold.

I don't mind it and I don't have season pass. I'm probably gonna get the Map pack anyways before the contest is over. So it's like I'll have the season pass. ;) Kinda.. :lol: