Mob of the Dead... Name of map or mode?

Is Mob of the Dead the name of the new zombies map, or is it the name of the mode for the new zombies map? The reason i asked this is because the first map was not TranZit, but in fact Green Run. And when they made a trailer for the Revolution DLC pack, they showed of Die Rise, but it turned out to be the mode for the map Great Leap Forward. So is Mob of the Dead the name of the next zombies map, or the name of the new mode for the next zombies map? Also, if you do think it is the name of the mode, what do you think the name of the map is going to be?

Personally, I hope the name of the map is Mob of the Dead, and not the name of the mode.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think it's the mode. I remember they always used the name of the mode in advertising, or almost always.

And where you choose the mode, remember on GLF where it states the area you play in is Skyscraper? I think they'll name that like "Jail", "Island", something along those lines.

• Administrators

Most likely the mode. Every new map that was released for Black Ops II Zombies has been primarily the mode. As said before and above, Mob of the Dead will be the mode followed by the map name and what area it may be under (ex. Mob of the Dead - Devil Island - Prison).

I think this will have a major side quest, so like Tranzit & Die Rise, they are the survival game modes which feature the side quests.

Green Run & Great Leap Forward were both Historical events so I would imagine that this would continue.

The only historical type of name that would involve some type of event would be the Native occupation of Alcatraz - "Right of Discovery" - 1969

"Great Leap Forward" - 1958

"Green Run - 1949"

The date may be some type of pattern?

If Motd is like Cotd, we may get heaps of backstory tieing a lot of the backstory together. Right of discovery sounds fitting.

All though it is the 'mode', it is still normal survival...

And you wont be calling the map by its name, you will be calling it by the mode, pretty much like TranzIt and Die Rise.

The difference is the side quests.

And I will be calling this map by its ACTUAL name. Please don't force your choices on other people.

• Moderators

All though it is the 'mode', it is still normal survival...

And you wont be calling the map by its name, you will be calling it by the mode, pretty much like TranzIt and Die Rise.

The difference is the side quests.

And I will be calling this map by its ACTUAL name. Please don't force your choices on other people.

+1

He is somewhat right though.

A lot of people (if not most people) will call the map Mob of the Dead. :|

I think this will have a major side quest, so like Tranzit & Die Rise, they are the survival game modes which feature the side quests.

Green Run & Great Leap Forward were both Historical events so I would imagine that this would continue.

The only historical type of name that would involve some type of event would be the Native occupation of Alcatraz - "Right of Discovery" - 1969

"Great Leap Forward" - 1958

"Green Run - 1949"

The date may be some type of pattern?

If Motd is like Cotd, we may get heaps of backstory tieing a lot of the backstory together. Right of discovery sounds fitting.

I like this.