Not so astounding fact

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More people are playing black ops 1 zombies than black ops 2 zombies at this very moment. 5 months after it comes out? Modern warfare 3 has more total players than both games combined. Lol

Just wanted to point out that BO1 has 10 playable Zombies maps, while BO2 has 3 (1 of them has Grief, smaller survival maps and Turned, but still). Not too surprising more people would be playing a game with 3x as many maps, especially considering the ones in BO2 do get boring.

• Administrators

MW3, I'm surprised about. I felt that the Multiplayer really lacked; why in the Aether would anyone want to go back to such a flop? Black Ops, I can understand because of playing all the favorite zombie maps and ridiculously skimmed Multiplayer.

Once the next DLC rolls in for Black Ops II, expect the numbers to go up in thousands.

It just proves they need to bring back interactive things in the map to make it more fun. Traps, turrets, teleporters ect.. I have Verizon fios and 50mb speed. I was the host and we were all laggin horribly. I still don't understand why they cannot buy dedicated servers. I'm hoping they listen and actually do for the next gen games

I miss the black ops 1 style of maps. Survival maps in black ops 2 are wayyy too small (town, farm, even Nuketown). I miss the likes of call of the dead, ascension, kino, etc.

As for multiplayer, my favorite is still the modern warfare franchise. I will say that black ops 2 multiplayer is better than black ops 1. But IW absolutely trumps Treyarch in multiplayer IMO. My favorite is still Modern Warfare 2 followed closely by Call of Duty 4 the first Modern Warfare.

Also MW3 was a terrible game... Why is anyone playing it compaired to black ops 2? Not even because of the zombies! Even the multiplayer is better IMO....

It's hard to say which multiplayer is worse...

I put in MW3 the other day and was astounded how my bullets actually went where I shot them. I got a 2 reapers and 2 ac-130's in my first game with my lovely barrett. :D

I played blops 2 yesterday and in 70% of the lobbies there were at least 4-5 players using the 'worm' class. :|

The game is beginning to feel as broken as MW2...

My current multiplayer ranking (beginning with Cod 4):

Cod 4 > blops 1 > MW3 > blops 2 > MW2

(I don't rate WaW, as I kept playing cod 4 through it's hayday and only bought it after MW2 was already out, and the game was broken with hackers and f'ed up lobbies. I only played it for the zombies).

I did have mw3 and blops 2 places reversed but, the worm class has made me start to hate the game. It feels like DC + OMA all over again. :roll:

I played cod 4 recently and its amazing how the game still feels and handles so much better than it's successors. Guns shoot where you point them. Pretty much zero lag, no hit detection problems, and the noise, the feel, the map layouts, all superior.

The game has aged amazing well, and even with the hackers the game is still hands down better than blops 2 will ever be.

Gun vs gun has become head glitch vs riot shield. It's a fucking disgrace.

The only thing that still gets my hopes up about black ops II zombies compared to black ops 1 is that Black ops 1 has alot of maps, and if treyarch does it right by the end of the next 3 packs could hit somewhere in the same mark if they pull off their plan of this big EE. So I'm hoping to see some of these connections that people have been discovering in the story line in-game comes true and we see some old maps return but possibly updated? Idk though. The way it's been going though so far, it seems zombies has gone from pure co-op and team effort rewardings to people looking out for themselves and falling off ledges with parts and dying from glitches in their programming.

Hell, I'd trayarch does it right, they'll dedicate the last dlc to zombies giving us 3 all new mini maps, nuketown, a new game mode, a new (or possibly 2) Big map, and a Wunder waffe dg2 wonder weapon for multiplayer or just to keep in the box...

I would really like the final dlc to be ALL zombies, sense that's the last we'll see of it for another year...

Interesting that you chose the time when the majority of the Eastern Americas were asleep. I'm suuure there's no bias there. -_-

How will that change anything? Is it some sort of common knowledge that Black Ops is more popular than 2 in rest of the world making this biased? :lol:

Interesting that you chose the time when the majority of the Eastern Americas were asleep. I'm suuure there's no bias there. -_-

Interesting that this guys has 200+ posts and all negative.

So why wouldn't he manipulate facts to make his viewpoint seem more valid.

Guy's a troll through and through. I wish he'd move on to another game already...

I hear there's going to be a BF4 announcment soon...

Guy's a troll through and through. I wish he'd move on to another game already...

A troll? Nah. Just a 31 year old fan who is pretty pissed off and disappointed that I wasted 100+ dollars on this game already. Anyone who actually works and pays their own way in life will understand. I'm not rich so I don't have money to throw away on broken fucking games little kid.

how do you +1 someone and how do you check your negative/positive thing..

A troll? Nah. Just a 31 year old fan who is pretty pissed off and disappointed that I wasted 100+ dollars on this game already. Anyone who actually works and pays their own way in life will understand. I'm not rich so I don't have money to throw away on broken fucking games little kid.

Actually, Asshat, I'm 34 and work for every damn thing I buy so IDK where you think you know me from. I get that you spent money on the game, but that doesn't make you some sort of gaming watchdog.

Like I said if you hate the game so much, leave here and trade it in. Only an idiot would keep watching a movie he hates, only a pathetic idiot would join a forum about said movie.

To the last reply:

We can't +1 anymore because of the new site set-up.

What I meant by negative posts is this guy joined the site for the sole purpose of whining and bitching about the game.

His posts all reflect this attitude, therefore he makes only negative posts.