nuke 2025 free for everyone + microtransaction.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I don't mind getting Nuketown 2025 as a regular map plus purchasing Nuketown Zombies as a standalone DLC. In fact, this is what I've been dreaming for since I heard of such a map. I honestly was not going to fork out $60 to grab the Season Pass just for that, even if all the other DLCs were "promised" to come with it.

It's not like other games don't do this. Plenty of games offer these types of purchasing options. I have no problem with it.

But ya know what does frustrate me? That Season Pass owners don't get all of this for free. Look at Borderlands. If you buy Season Pass, you get all DLC, including skins and customization. Same should be said here.

And don't get me started on Nuketown Zombies...

Not true about Borderlands, the mecromancer, custom skin packs and the creture dome dlc's are not included in season pass.

Just another stab in the back for Hardened/Care Package buyers (Regarding Nuketown)

I really should've expected that though. The same thing happened for Nuketown Zombies, which I at least thought would be limited exclusivity till DLC 4. But 2025 I thought was actually exlcusive.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

nuketown 2025 wasnt exclusive for hardened/care package. it came with 100% of preorders... no need to be mad about this one.

Not mad, just disappointed.

Just seems like a money ploy to me.

Just another stab in the back for Hardened/Care Package buyers (Regarding Nuketown)

I really should've expected that though. The same thing happened for Nuketown Zombies, which I at least thought would be limited exclusivity till DLC 4. But 2025 I thought was actually exlcusive.

nuketown 2025 wasnt exclusive for hardened/care package. it came with 100% of preorders... no need to be mad about this one.

It dont seem anything, it IS a money ploy...

Quite frankly I see nothing wrong with this.

Nuketown gets put in regular rotation=WIN

Custom Camos/reticles=Does not effect gameplay.

Calling cards=Not challenge based

More slots= who cares?

Whats the problem here guys? A game is created to make money, as long as it's not pay to win (BF3) who gives two farts.

Maybe CODz isn't what it once was because nobody here likes COD or Zombies anymore. We just look for any reason to bitch, whine and cry foul.

To me the only legitimate gripes are the death slides and maybe the WW nerfs, everything else is just a manifested sense of entitlment that would make the British Royals blush...

BTW you don't get 10 new classes with the CaC Micro Item,

You get 10 sets of the number of classes you already have (I have 8 so I have 10 sets of 8 classes) and you got to change your set before the match starts, it's shittier than I thought but I have a Favorites set, a hardcore set and a regular set so it's not too bad

well duh! Treyarch and Activision are not charitable organizations. they aren't obligated to provide us a COD game every year. they are a business and they are in the business to make money.

Don't be dissappointed, be happy that they are making money so they can provide us with a new fun iteration of the game each year. If you don't want that, don't support them by not buying their products.. simple really

Considering I've only brought 2 CoDs.

I'll give them leeway when they stop making s**t patches that make the game unplayable, and than blame it on the Internet Provider. Well, no. Thousands of players didn't suddenly get rank data errors and lag after the patch last month because there Internet Providers did something. That's on Activision.

And let's not forget the stupid Probation system that can't even tell if you quit, lagged out, host migration failed, power outage or you got a console error that signed you out of XBL/PSN.

Since I'm a consumer, I do have a right to complain. To me, they'd rather make a quick buck than address those issues and more.

But you're right. Second CoD, most likely my last.

I'll give them leeway when they stop making s**t patches that make the game unplayable, and than blame it on the Internet Provider. Well, no. Thousands of players didn't suddenly get rank data errors and lag after the patch last month because there Internet Providers did something. That's on Activision.

And let's not forget the stupid Probation system that can't even tell if you quit, lagged out, host migration failed, power outage or you got a console error that signed you out of XBL/PSN.

Since I'm a consumer, I do have a right to complain. To me, they'd rather make a quick buck than address those issues and more.

if things like rank in a video game have that big of an adverse affect on your day to day life, i'd say that probably is for the best

What are you talking about? The rank is not the problem, it's the error message that kicks me out every game, saying the rank error message. I don't play for leaderboards, I play for fun. If I can't even complete a match, than it's not fun.

Buddy, you don't even know me, and your judging my life based on a few posts? Typical.

What are you talking about? The rank is not the problem, it's the error message that kicks me out every game, saying the rank error message. I don't play for leaderboards, I play for fun. If I can't even complete a match, than it's not fun.

Buddy, you don't even know me, and your judging my life based on a few posts? Typical.

Don't let him get to ya rissy...

if things like rank in a video game have that big of an adverse affect on your day to day life, i'd say that probably is for the best

Cheap excuse to blame the player and not the game builder. And an uncalled for cheapshot. I'm ticked off with Activision for some of these mistakes. I'm personally angry with you.

Quite frankly I see nothing wrong with this.

Nuketown gets put in regular rotation=WIN

Custom Camos/reticles=Does not effect gameplay.

Calling cards=Not challenge based

More slots= who cares?

Whats the problem here guys? A game is created to make money, as long as it's not pay to win (BF3) who gives two farts.

Maybe CODz isn't what it once was because nobody here likes COD or Zombies anymore. We just look for any reason to bitch, whine and cry foul.

To me the only legitimate gripes are the death slides and maybe the WW nerfs, everything else is just a manifested sense of entitlment that would make the British Royals blush...

My legitimate gripe is that I cannot create a solo lobby, or create a public lobby with 4 people in my party, or have an option to play a leaderboard game with 2 or 3 of my friends. Why put those leaderboards there if you have to jimmy it up to even get into a game with only 3 of your friends. I should not have to set solo on creating a lobby and then sign out of PSN and then log back in to get a simple one player game to count on the leaderboards. Nothing against you, I'm just saying there are some seriously legitimate complaints about this game that they should be fixing before trying to make more money from little things like camo's and stuff.

Treyarch please fix the matchmaking, lobby creation, player dropping, system freezing crap ASAP! And if you really want to be nice to us, then add a feature to create a private lobby with 1-4 of our friends that counts on the leaderboards. Oh and label our friends who show as "in a party" to reflect whether they are in a multiplayer or zombie lobby.

But the connection shit first please.. it seems to be getting worse.

Then and ONLY then will I shell out more money than I already have (game+season pass) for any additional add-ons you're selling.

Thank you

GGGGGGGAAAAAAAA!

I went to download nuketown zombies and guess what: It cost 400 points... Fair enough price... I planned to buy it with the leftover die rise funds, but guess who's little sister desided it should be better spent on avatar items? -_-" Doesn't mater... I'll just get it when DLC 2 comes out... That way I don't have to go through the ENORMOUS hassle of credit cards in my family...

But to a point you'll actually care about: It's Probobly not that bad an idea to do this... If they start now we can have little mid-way mini releases between maps, so say halfway through between Dlc2 and 3, We may receive the option to purchase a new Turned/Grief/Survival Map(s) from the previous area currently without the features...

So say the next mini-dlc-drop would contain a greif map for Great leap forward, or purhaps a turned map? It's a bit small for a survival map but maybe...

What do you think? It satifies trayarch's 3 needs: More time for the smaller bits of the map, less work sense the maps already have been made, and their financially screwing us over making us pay a bit extra for extra maps! :D