New Persistent Perk - 'Cash Back'.

BEYOND

Hey all,

Found this video this morning and didn't see it posted here.

Enjoy!

Thanks to those for reminding me to put in a description.

The new PP (Persistent Perk) allows you to receive 1000 points back for each Perk you buy. So essentially, while this PP is active, Jug will only cost 1500, Speed Cola will only cost 2000 and so forth.

To do this, you must have a basis of 100 perks already bought. This shouldn't be a problem for any of us. Now, just head into TranZit since there is a perk machine in the first room. Immediately buy Quick Revive, then within at least 5 or so second, go prone right infront of it. Just like on Der Riese. When prone, you should see the green flash. If not, keep doing this by restarting the game. Apparently this has to be done quite a few times.

It is lost by not going prone after buying a perk.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Play The Game Co? Ew.

Anyway, that is very helpful. Mind putting in a description for the perk instead of just posting the video? Some people can't watch YouTube videos due to certain restraints.

I second this, as my iPod does not like Youtube for some reason.

I know I have seen a few posts of videos in the past with people showing then getting money back when knifing and they were wondering what it was. Now that I think back they were all in the starting room of tranzit and had bought quick revive and must have had this permanent perk. So once this is active, you get the 1,000 back even in die rise? Can anyone confirm it works more than once after obtaining it?

Since this is obtained in tranzit, this thread could probably be moved to tranzit or general zombies discussions as well if any mods see this post. Thanks by the way OP! :)

He isn't the first person to discover it. That's been seen before. He is the first person to work out HOW it works. And I suppose that does give him naming rights. So, as of now we have:

Juggernog Pro

Insta-Kill Pro

Carpenter Pro

Barric-Aid

Fast Revive

Head Popper

Cash Back

Also, I don't believe that bit that one has to get 100 Perks drank. It just seems ridiculous, and he doesn't even bother proving it or saying how he came to that. And he doesn't exactly have a perfect track record. =_=

Ok, so i'm confused as to how this "stacks". If you go into a level, buy a perk, go prone - you 'bank' 1000 points, yes? Then if you go to the next perk machine, buy it, go prone - you bank another 1000? And if you go to a third machine, buy a perk, then do NOT go prone - you get 2000 points back?

Also, what the video was saying is that his plan is to go into Tranzit, buy quick revive, go prone, bank 1000, quit, then do it again? Then at some point in any map, he can go in, buy a perk, not prone, then get a bunch of points back? So, going by his logic you could just do it over and over, then start up a Die Rise map with like.. 10,000 points banked?

That right?

Just tested it. Didn't work. Ha. So apparently this guy NEITHER discovered it NOR figured it out. Therefore, he has NO naming rights. If anyone can TRULY figure out how to get this, please let me know and feel free to give it your own name. Don't be swindled by fakers.

I believe it is from Buying "X" Amount of Perks. I remember unlocking it about a week and a half ago on TranZit. Then all of a sudden a few days later on Die Rise I bought Double Tap 2 & I lost it. I don't believe however that it is Unlocked by going Prone.

EDIT: The Perk Bottles you Unlock from the KFC (Kung Fu Crawlers) In Die Rise may count torwards this as well. Have yet to test this though.

So I do believe the existence of this perma-perk.. he's obviously showing it off and he did get a green mist when he drank the perk and went prone. I don't think he's trolling either, but when I'm doing it, it doesn't work.

I have 335 perks drank. Maybe this is the key to getting it work? You need a specific number to do it, like he said, a 100. Has anyone tried doing it when they have 200 perks drank or 300?

I hope it's about the perks drank because, if not, I think this is one of the most useless leaderboards ever put into a game.

It can't be based on how many perks you have drank from a global stance, because, when you lose it, how would you re-obtain it?

I'm guessing it is based on how many perks you buy in a row. This way, you would lose it if you get free perks from the Novas, but get it back by buying perks.

^ Yea I Actually agree with this. ^

EDIT: Although Since I Lost it I have yet to Re-Obtain it. & if I remember correctly, I had just got Jug from a Crawler. Then I went & bought DT2 where I lost it.

^ Yea I Actually agree with this. ^

EDIT: Although Since I Lost it I have yet to Re-Obtain it. & if I remember correctly, I had just got Jug from a Crawler. Then I went & bought DT2 where I lost it.

If you lost it when buying a perk, then I am completely lost. lol

How can we get a persistant perk, from buying a perk-a-cola, then losing it by buying another?

Damn you Treyarch... my mind is mush!

It can't be based on how many perks you have drank from a global stance, because, when you lose it, how would you re-obtain it?

I don't see why not. They could have a trigger set up very easily where regardless of your actions, you first need the prerequisite number of perks obtained before the triggering steps do anything. Games do things like this all the time. Frankly, i like the idea. Something that you can't get until you've played the game somewhat ectensively. I really don't think it would have to be an EXACT number, like.. it'll only work if you have 123 perks drank. I've got over 1100 perks drank (i have a drinking problem), so i'll certainly tinker with this when i get home.

Why do these things always have to come up while i'm at work and can't jump on it right away!