Petition To get Ranking System Info from Treyarch.

Jeager1999

Okay, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is getting upset with Treyarch over the Ranking System. I feel-as many of you might-that the Ranking System may have a connection to the Green Run Easter Egg or a continuation of it and has been "Hinted" by Treyarch's Jimmy Zielinksy that this could be true.

But now, people have been having some issues regarding the Ranking System, which includes the "Special Upgrades" and its mostly aggreed that these two are connected. It's been stated by a lot of people -not just here- that they recieved demotions due to "Corrupt Rank" Messages.

And yet, Treyarch have not released any information on the Ranking System.

With so much thats happened so far, we are entitled to some information. If you agree that Treyarch should release information on how the Ranking System Works, then simply post a short reply.

I'll link this in a Tweet to Jimmy Z soon (Yeah, I'm that pissed off that I've started Tweeting) and hopefully others would do the same.

UPDATE: Sent Jimmy a Tweet with link to this Thread, hope he see's it. Send him a Tweet, spread the word. Hopefully we can get some info before the DLC 1 is released.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is getting upset with Treyarch over the Ranking System. I feel-as many of you might-that the Ranking System may have a connection to the Green Run Easter Egg or a continuation of it and has been "Hinted" by Treyarch's Jimmy Zielinksy that this could be true.

But now, people have been having some issues regarding the Ranking System, which includes the "Special Upgrades" and its mostly aggreed that these two are connected. It's been stated by a lot of people -not just here- that they recieved demotions due to "Corrupt Rank" Messages.

And yet, Treyarch have not released any information on the Ranking System.

I have lost my "Earnable abilities" numerous times and Rank 1 timefor missing a day of play. I have never received hat message. Although, I frequently get this message which I underrstand to be 3Arc changing something in the "Matrix" - "Changes have been made to the game settings, pleae update your lobby info" Something along those lines. If you hit cancel you are unable to join other peoples game who ave "Updated"

With so much thats happened so far, we are entitled to some information. If you agree that Treyarch should release information on how the Ranking System Works, then simply post a short reply.

I'll link this in a Tweet to Jimmy Z soon (Yeah, I'm that pissed off that I've started Tweeting) and hopefully others would do the same.

Thank You

There's nothing wrong in wanting information on something important to the core mechanics of the game. How are they going to offer us this new and revolutionary ranking system in zombies and give us no feedback or information on how it works? That is just plain dumb...Leaving it up to the community to figure out a complex and altering system that only they know.

No no no. This is like signing a petition for EE info.

I belive this man got it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNwk00a3ruw

Honestly, petitioning Treyarch for info?

Forshame, CoDz. Forshame.

There are plenty of videos out there. I disagree with pretty much every single one of them because there are flaws that I don't want to discuss. Just my opinion. Nothing wrong asking 3arc for a friendly "Ranking system explained" request.

When you say "flaws I don't want to discuss" It understandably makes me question your reasoning.

In addition, it is Zombies mode. That thing that was founded on constant searching and figuring out and discovering. Treyarch most likely thought this would be another fun thing to discover.

I'm just saddened that CoDz just gave up and are now simply telling 3Arc to tell us.

The ranking system is meant to be discovered.

This is CoDz.

The home of CODZombies theory.

Why ask for this stuff? We are meant to discover it, this "petition" is just silly.

i agree, kinda. kinda because the game has now been out almost a month, and literally no headway has been made on "discovering" how this abstract ranking system works.

how frustrating would MP be if you started at a lvl 35, played a game and had a KDR of 2.25 and then went to a lvl 31; then you didnt play for 3 days and you log back on and you're a 40.

it's the same situation, and although i realize zombies is supposed to be "shrouded in mystery" you'd think there would be some sort of method to the ranking madness, and you'd think at least somebody would have made some sort of a discovery at this point.

how long do we nave to wait? 6 months? 1 year? at what point does treyarch finally give up the ghost?

Here is my Beef with the Theories so far. There based mainly on k/d d = down , not death correct ?

So, I have only 1 Xbox live account, anytime someone else in my house wants to play , they aren't any good but they will be directly affecting my Rank ?! As right now I have a horrible k/d but have no problem getting to high rounds. So I guess I'm screwed ?

I was really hoping just as Highlight Reel can rate our performance as would the " Ranking System " and not really xconcentrate on Demoting as much as Promoting. Anyone else feel me ?

I'm not asking they give us all the info. I'm asking for just the details as to how the Rank System Works.

What are those slash marks for?

Which order are the Emblems in terms of Rank.

What's up with all the "Rank Corruption" Messages.

Just how in the hell do we keep the emblems from going down?

These are just a few of the Questions we have that really don't have any connection to the EE or to any possible further step.

If say it does have some connection, and we are to reach a certain rank in order to reach a step, than its going to be really hard to do that if We DON'T Know how to Maintain it.

So again, a little info is all we-I-am asking.