Every damn reason why the girl on the poster isnt samantha!

Richtoffen switched Souls with Samantha using very VERY powerful artifacts along with 100 souls, all of which needed the (massively powerful in itself) MPD to even operate. So yeah. Just find a chick and swap bodies right? *facepalm*

That sister thing actually sounds really intruiging.

No not swap bodies but become reborn/reincarnated in order to stop Richtofen. It sounds somewhat far fetched but on a forum where we discuss wether or not an ancient city is on mars and how a Nazi doctor traveled to the moon, I think this sounds reasonable.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we all find out it isn't her, im gonna shit on all your chest's... hahaha

You seem to have issues. Someone should look into that. No normal person shits on another person, or even something they don't like. So uncivilized....

And to be completely honest, it's absolutely likely for Samantha to be the girl on the poster. It's either her, she's only on the poster, or she's a really minor character. I think it makes sense, because Treyarch seems to have a story for practically everything.

I personally find it a bit of a turn off to have the most anticipated character since the Verruckt days, Samantha Maxis, not only suddenly physically revealed, but to go from the creepy ghost stalker, to mortal zombie slayer. But nevertheless, it technically happened in the Moon EE, so I have no doubts that the girl on the poster very well could possibly be the physical new Sam.

The only thing I'm curious about is that everyone seems to argue that is just older Samantha. If that's the case, what becomes of the original four? They will be ancient by 2025. As funny as it would look, I'm certain were not going to be 100 year old Tank Dempsey cursing at zombies while waving his cane at them.

A few things.

1. I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at this second page. So funny.

2. I can't prove this and won't be able to until November 13th, but what if the girl is Samantha and that is Richtofen's skull? What if the poster is not a hint at the beginning, but a hint at the end...

3. In that interview with Lamia from Gamescom, the interviewer said he was excited to play as Samantha and Lamia said "do you think that's who it is? I don't know..." or something along those lines.

4. What if the lady was Sophia? I'm really beginning to think the Maxis family were Jewish. The "Moses Save Me" bit from Paredolia and other references kind of point to it. Maxis was trying to hide it from the Nazis. Sophia is never said to be dead.

A few things.

1. I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at this second page. So funny.

this.

These are most of the reasons why it is NOT Samantha.

-Rictofhen is in her damn body! WHY WOULD HE WANT TO KILL THEM, HES THE ONE CONTROLLING THEM!

-Shes in His body!

Those are the two blunt, reasonable, and true reasons why it is not samantha on that fucking poster. Sorry for being such a dick about this but this god damn theory just needs to be put to an end.

blunt, yes - reasonable and true? uhhhhhh....

apparently every damn reason is just 2 reasons with a very similar reason. He's in her body, she's in his body - so obviously that's every damn reason right there, right? I'm just curious - if these are the most of the reasons, then please elaborate what the other "most of the reasons" are. The fact that you even think you are supporting any kind of theory with a 4 sentence cappeds-ridden post, and then going on to call Richtofen a racial slur - who do you think you are?

and why did you apologize for being a dick in your OP? I think it should be a rule of thumb that if you find yourself apologizing for your post at the end of it, then that means you SHOULDN'T F***ING POST IT.

lastly , one of your blunt reasonable true reasons is actually not confirmed. we don't really know if richtofen is in her body. if i saw a little samantha running around shouting "Ze blood! Ze beautiful blood!" then yes, it'd be solid. but at this point, we know samantha's voice was in richtofen's body - and we know richtofen is the new announcer. yes that could imply he is in her body, but still not as solid as the actual richtofen character having the samantha voice coming from him. It's possible only souls could transcend into aether and anything in the physical realm doesn't exist anymore, but there I go again just sayin' things - hey maybe i should make a topic called "most of the every damn true reasonable reasons why it COULD be samantha on the poster".

Black ops took place in the 60's, black ops 2 takes place in 2025, if zombies were to indeed take place in 2025, the she would be in her 60's or very close. Now tell me, does that women like 55+ ? And yes i forgot the name of who ever said this but its what i think, it may just be a random person, it could possibly not even be a character at all, just a cool way to show off zombies, you dont see the guy on the black ops cover in campaign or zombies do you? No. well we dont know who he is but still. and i know, sorry for the language. El Oh El.

When it's revealed as Sam I will bump this thread so all can see how wrong you are.

BTW your reasons don't mean poop. Body switching, Time Traveling, Mind Control, Magical Weapons, Evil Monkeys etc...

You're telling me they couldn't have Sam switch bodies with another women or maybe Sam gets her body back and Rich's is destroyed leaving him stuck in the Aether forever.

All you have is supposition, 3arc have already proven they will do whatever serves their narrative regardless of the "realism".

If the brains system still worked,I'd give you 5+

When it's revealed as Sam I will bump this thread so all can see how wrong you are.

BTW your reasons don't mean poop. Body switching, Time Traveling, Mind Control, Magical Weapons, Evil Monkeys etc...

You're telling me they couldn't have Sam switch bodies with another women or maybe Sam gets her body back and Rich's is destroyed leaving him stuck in the Aether forever.

All you have is supposition, 3arc have already proven they will do whatever serves their narrative regardless of the "realism".

If the brains system still worked,I'd give you 5+

I'd give him nothing... Hes being quite rude...

Oh bloody hell who am I to talk ahahahahahahaHAHAHA HA!