NDT IS NOT PART OF THE STORY!!!

i am more than aware of the idiots out there (u know who u are) who think nacht der untoten has something to do with the zombie story. bad news for u guys. IT'S NOT! IT IS JUST A BONUS MAP FOR THE MODE. VERRUCKT IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED. U DONT SEE ANYTHING TO DO WITH 935, ILLUMINATI, MAXIS, SAMANTHA, OR ANYONE IN THE MAP!!!

anyway most people should know this by now so for the guys who havent i suggest u listen.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually is...

If you go upstairs and look outside through one of the zombie barricades, you can see your crashed plane(the reason you're trapped in the house).

Why is the plane crashed?

The meteor containing 115 hit it.If the soldiers at NDU had crashed WITHOUT the 115 meteor, there would be no zombies.Also, in the beginning little cutscene thing, the reason it is so foggy is because of the meteor.If you look at the meteor on Shi No Numa, you can see that it is surrounded by fog.

i am more than aware of the idiots out there (u know who u are) who think nacht der untoten has something to do with the zombie story. bad news for u guys. IT'S NOT! IT IS JUST A BONUS MAP FOR THE MODE. VERRUCKT IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED. U DONT SEE ANYTHING TO DO WITH 935, ILLUMINATI, MAXIS, SAMANTHA, OR ANYONE IN THE MAP!!!

anyway most people should know this by now so for the guys who havent i suggest u listen.

Hey dumbass, lookit this picture.

No brains for you. In fact, this is the same airfield building where Richtofen DIED. So, uh, yeah. Think before you speak and get taken seriously. Simple as that.

Richtofen isnt dead.if he did,then ascension would be before nacht der unoten.

No. Maybe Richtofen tried to go back to prevent it but was foolish and got killed thus ending his story and starting the whole zombies story. Honestly. He maybe insane but if you look at it he wants to stop the zombies as much as, or even more than everyone else. Cause he started it. Had he not interfered with maxis and killed him and sam none of the zombies would have gotten out, well not by his hands anyway. He is slowly going mad with guilt and when he finds out that the teleporters are capable of time travel (kino) he goes back and tries to stop it but fails and doesn't tell himself thus starting the time perminant of zombies happening and him going back and dying which is why him dying cant possibly be out of the picture. Honestly it could answer the end of zombies. Everyone dying and richtofen with his last strength trying to go back and stop this so he doesn't die with the worlds blood on his hands but fails.

No. Maybe Richtofen tried to go back to prevent it but was foolish and got killed thus ending his story and starting the whole zombies story. Honestly. He maybe insane but if you look at it he wants to stop the zombies as much as, or even more than everyone else. Cause he started it. Had he not interfered with maxis and killed him and sam none of the zombies would have gotten out, well not by his hands anyway. He is slowly going mad with guilt and when he finds out that the teleporters are capable of time travel (kino) he goes back and tries to stop it but fails and doesn't tell himself thus starting the time perminant of zombies happening and him going back and dying which is why him dying cant possibly be out of the picture. Honestly it could answer the end of zombies. Everyone dying and richtofen with his last strength trying to go back and stop this so he doesn't die with the worlds blood on his hands but fails.

hmmm...that makes sense. Did anyone think that when u play NDU on W@W u get the scene at start. maybe...he could be richtofen? idk. just an idea :D but i still like the fact that richtofen would be alive more...

*Shrug* i just feel like it fits the picture and is a good way to start it. With the end of the one who created them trying to stop it. Giving it a more helpless feel (which once you hit that point in zombies you really realize how hopeless it is but you still press on to try and save humanity I.e self preservation and human nature at its finest making this the best zombie "game" ive ever played) I vote when its all over treyarch releases all the maps on one single disk and makes it more story oriented instead of an extra (like you live till a certain round,or until all easter eggs or story line important things re found, and unlock the next map )

*Shrug* i just feel like it fits the picture and is a good way to start it. With the end of the one who created them trying to stop it. Giving it a more helpless feel (which once you hit that point in zombies you really realize how hopeless it is but you still press on to try and save humanity I.e self preservation and human nature at its finest making this the best zombie "game" ive ever played) I vote when its all over treyarch releases all the maps on one single disk and makes it more story oriented instead of an extra (like you live till a certain round,or until all easter eggs or story line important things re found, and unlock the next map )

I think you had a good theory that they could've went back in time to try to stop the outbreak because in NDU and Verruckt you play as the "Four Heroes" but I don't think Eddy dies.

when making large speculation, be sure to clearly state that it's just your theary, otherwise you could confuse new members.

not dissing your theory or anything, but it's just annoying when someone posts their theory, and then there are 7 or 8 repeat posts of new people saying 'wait what i thought that'.....

Just my opinion, but I think it's related in a sense, but not related. I've always assumed it was one of the first outbreaks of zombies, the big "Hey, we have a problem." that set the stage for the later levels. But to me it's just as much of the story as SNN and Der Riese, just different people, different place. I don't really think it needs all the connections to 935, Sam, Maxis and all the other stuff, I think NDU is just another one of the areas affected.

Richthofen isn't dead because of the ipod tutorial. Thats just a tutorial an its on the ipod. Why would they make something canon to the storyline if not everyone can play it? I wouldnt be caught dead using an ipod. And like someone already posted that would mean that NDU happened after Ascension which it didn't because we dont know what happens after Ascension. Everyone just needs to stop making theories and assumptions until we actually know more of whats going on. Just my 2 cents not meaning to flame anyone.

Sorry this image is so huge.

in MY opinion (which is usually wrong) the ascension comic shows Gersch working in the first two frames. The third frame

looks like a prison cell, I figure that represents his time in his own gersch device. Which ends when you do the easter

egg to free him, into a ball of light rising into the sky (fourth frame).

In the second (gigantic) comic, I belive that looks like the same character!!

am I out of my god damn balls? maybe.

but it (somewhat) does support NDU happening after ascension. :shock:

Why else would they NOW make a comic for NDU that shows a man travelling back in time?

Why does that man look like an older Gersch?

because we dont know how long he was trapped

I think we can be missing a map before and/or after Ascension to tie it all together.

Its a dumb theory I know

ffs TREYARCH IN OFFICIAL INTEL NAMED NDU (NOT NDT) Thats Nacht der Untoten which translates into "Night of the UNdead" as the SECOND OUTBREAK

thats official from the makers of Nazi Zombies, if they say its the Second outbreak then its part of the story, no matter how small or insignificant it may be, it is still related to the sotry, no matter how much crap you come out with "Proving it isnt" the fact of the matter is Treyarch said it is, therefor IT IS part of the story, end of story

oh, and if it wasnt part of the story or a story wasnt already developed, then why was the death song for NDU the Easter Egg song For Verruckt?! which means it was already being or had been recorded / wrote via Kevin sherwood, which means the story was already in place

deal with the fact and start looking for the connection instead of trying to make something seem untrue or prove wrong something that has been confirmed OFFICIALLY

BELOW IS OFFICIAL INTEL LINK AND SOURCE WRITING

http://www.callofduty.com/CoDWW/intel/318

09/08/09

Mysterious Radio Transmissions

Confidential Information / Security Level 5

Consider yourself lucky troops, because we're about to let you in on a little secret. Soldiers from the darkest reaches of our offensive are finding themselves facing the army of the damned, but that's not all they're discovering. Underneath this evil, we're guessing there is a Nazi spider web that connects all of these outbreaks and that out there, there are clues that can expose its gossamer threads. We are gathering reports of strange sightings and happenings, besides the undead rising from their graves that is, which seem to be creating trends within the field. What we're presenting to you today is one of these trends. Ever since the second outbreak at Nacht der Untoten, troops have been noticing strange radio transmissions and broadcasts taking place in the dead of the night. Back at HQ, we are hoping these rumors can help you soldiers come closer to unraveling the truth.

Some of our men who've braved through the woods of Nacht der Untoten have dug up intel, which we found earlier to be irrelevant, but under recent circumstances, we now deem it vital to our growing case file. Our contacts say that there is a hidden radio, that for all rational reasons should not operate, but does. Those who've managed to activate the radio say that it plays an endless cycle of haunting songs and some of our Soviet allies have reported hearing their homeland's victory song through its cursed speakers.

Of course, these phantom transmissions do not end in Nacht der Untoten. Shi No Numa holds it own fair share of mysteries. Within the walls of Shi No Numa, some have reported hearing not music, but radio calls from a rogue signal. We haven’t been able to get an accurate report on what is said within this radio call, but we are sure it is connected to this conspiracy.

We can't be sure, but we are thinking that hidden transmissions can be found in the recently discovered Der Riese as well. That’s why we’re sharing this information with you troops. We need you to head out into the field and discover what we can't. You'll need to be smart and you'll need teamwork to survive, but if you can get past the hordes of the flesh-eating undead, you may find the truth behind the horror. Within the supplies section of the Call of Duty HQ, you'll find the only known transmissions we have. Visit the Map Pack 1 page for the "Lullaby of a Dead Man" MP3 as well as the Map Pack 2 and Map Pack 3 pages for more MP3s and iPhone ringtones. Good luck soldiers.

End of transmission.

-_-

Yes it is...

In an intel from W@W before Map Pack 3 came out, they said something about Nacht Der Untoten being the second outbreak.

I'll look for it, then post it here.

EVERY map is related to the storyline. Get it? Got it? Good.

Where was the first outbreak?

Der Riese. Under the map description when selected it says something like this is where it all began

well this is theory that has stubbled across my mind as to how NDU is part of the story, wether trey intended it to be or just coincidence, it fits (opinion)

in one of the radios in der riese maxis is talking about needed more ununpentium for his experiments, saying theres more in the nevada base (area 51) and that he is requesting some (i believe) and thats where NDU happens. a plane transporting 115 to der riese is caught in the middle of a storm and crashes because of the storm (hence the fog an puddles outside the building) the plane crashing near a war-torn airfield some where between poland and germany; the 115 is scattered across the field thus bringing the dead to life (since they werent experimented on, they cant reach through windows, crawl fast, talk or do alot of damage; they're the basic brought-back-to-life zombie) only five marines survived the crash landing, the character that regains conciousness on the floor is a pilot and is killed by the running zombie, thus leaving four marines alive. then the remaining marines barricade windows block off flanking spots (the stairs and door ) why is there help on the door or hell i have no clue, just for kicks? add scaryness? its up to you; anyway, as they barricade themselves, and fight for their lives, one by one they each die as the night progresses; one marine is killed barricading a window, the next is killed reloading, the third marine sacrifices himself and is swarmed by what remaining zombies are left, the last marine, manages to finish off the horde, and as the sun rises, he escapes....(the death sequences are just my imagination to just make it interesting)(ive read in some threads that the last marine is peter, and fleas to verruckt the only other place he heard about where they were conducting experiments, thats where he confronts the doc, tries to stop him, succeeds but gets his hand cutoff by richtofen while turning off the power, richtofen fleas, and peter fleas as while, trying to to fiqure out where the doc left to...then thats where the next group of marines come in to investigate, and blah blah blah you guys have read about the rest) well theres my piece hope you enjoyed that, and hopefully gives some evidence as to how NDU is related, like i said its all a theory and my opinion, i think it fits well (except the whole, US delivering 115 to nazi's, idk why but maybe all the nations were in on it? and thats why they each sent one of their own soldiers to be tested on? who knows just another theory) hope you enjoyed that little pieve :D

even though it doesnt seem, it is with the story, the meteor did hit the plane so they crashed, but richtofen died? huh? wen i saw that i was like whoa! cuz u know if you played since shi no numa alll the way to ascension you wuld feel like you known the 4 soldiers since the beginning of time, anyways, theres other theories i looked up, theres the dreamland theory, and some time theory, if the time theory is correct, then yes nacht is with the story, for the reason is, the people that invented the time machines, went back in time to write notes on the wall to tell the people how to survive and in kino " beware of the 6" is a warning message to tell the team that made the time machine not to travel in time, for the reason is that they are in a loop, like a tape, you play it then rewind then play it again, thats why the clock in der riese is mest up, and why the zombie rounds keep going. but im going too far on the subject

yes nacht has something to do with the story, it may not seem like it but yes, just cuz its the first map, i still got confused on the timelin of the maps, shi no numa is before der riese but the events happened before all of this, so thats how i got confused before, it was first der riese, then verruckt, then shi no numa, then back to der riese, then kino, five idk if its before or after or during kino, ascension idk how they got there either way lol.

well this is theory that has stubbled across my mind as to how NDU is part of the story, wether trey intended it to be or just coincidence, it fits (opinion)

in one of the radios in der riese maxis is talking about needed more ununpentium for his experiments, saying theres more in the nevada base (area 51) and that he is requesting some (i believe) and thats where NDU happens. a plane transporting 115 to der riese is caught in the middle of a storm and crashes because of the storm (hence the fog an puddles outside the building) the plane crashing near a war-torn airfield some where between poland and germany; the 115 is scattered across the field thus bringing the dead to life (since they werent experimented on, they cant reach through windows, crawl fast, talk or do alot of damage; they're the basic brought-back-to-life zombie) only five marines survived the crash landing, the character that regains conciousness on the floor is a pilot and is killed by the running zombie, thus leaving four marines alive. then the remaining marines barricade windows block off flanking spots (the stairs and door ) why is there help on the door or hell i have no clue, just for kicks? add scaryness? its up to you; anyway, as they barricade themselves, and fight for their lives, one by one they each die as the night progresses; one marine is killed barricading a window, the next is killed reloading, the third marine sacrifices himself and is swarmed by what remaining zombies are left, the last marine, manages to finish off the horde, and as the sun rises, he escapes....(the death sequences are just my imagination to just make it interesting)(ive read in some threads that the last marine is peter, and fleas to verruckt the only other place he heard about where they were conducting experiments, thats where he confronts the doc, tries to stop him, succeeds but gets his hand cutoff by richtofen while turning off the power, richtofen fleas, and peter fleas as while, trying to to fiqure out where the doc left to...then thats where the next group of marines come in to investigate, and blah blah blah you guys have read about the rest) well theres my piece hope you enjoyed that, and hopefully gives some evidence as to how NDU is related, like i said its all a theory and my opinion, i think it fits well (except the whole, US delivering 115 to nazi's, idk why but maybe all the nations were in on it? and thats why they each sent one of their own soldiers to be tested on? who knows just another theory) hope you enjoyed that little pieve :D

actually i believe you are right about they are transporting the 115, cause i read sumwhere that the plane DID contain 115, then wen it crashed it spread and got the zombies, so yeah i think they are from area 51, i wish and hope they make the new map in area 51. but then again its heavily gaurded.