Highest Round on Die Maschine?

Tac

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Got gud at this game and got to round 54 before it got too insane to handle. Word of advice, make sure you have the Ray Gun and another lightweight weapon after Round 51, ditch the D.I.E. altogether if you don't plan on sitting in a glitch spot. And CERTAINLY don't use the suction function outside of instakill if you ignore my previous warning. You will not survive

Just got to round 60. My first time passing by 53 where the super sprinters come into play. Still really enjoying the game and learning it’s slightly different style than we’re used to. The recent patch un-patched the ray gun and ring of fire nerf so found myself camping on the roof of nacht until all got too much  😆

Wave 100 is a Dark Ops unlock: 'Another Round?'. I've been trying my damnedest to get to 60 from the late 50s without Raygun/Ring of Fire camping. However, every person I've seen achieve "Another Round?" Dark Ops has used the Raygun/Ring of Fire camp. Kind of bums me out, to be honest. Especially when there are Zombies folks complaining that this is one of the easier zombies games.

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, BicycleOfDeath said:

Especially when there are Zombies folks complaining that this is one of the easier zombies games.

Gonna be real honest, if anyone is complaining about this game being too easy I think they need to drop the Ray Gun Ring of Fire combo and try literally anything other than camping Penthouse or the crashed truck in Pond. Shit goes crazy and despite how much setup is improved by doing various Easter Eggs throughout the map you can still get beaten down senseless VERY easily if you're not on top of everything. And god forbid you bleed out on a high round, good luck surviving without armor when one hit takes 75 damage at least. Fucking elitists talking about this probably went to the highest possible levels in BO3 where Dead Wire gives you a wallbuy Wunderwaffe and Wonder Weapons have nigh infinite ammo from Alchemical Antithesis

8 hours ago, clueless said:

Gonna be real honest, if anyone is complaining about this game being too easy I think they need to drop the Ray Gun Ring of Fire combo and try literally anything other than camping Penthouse or the crashed truck in Pond. Shit goes crazy and despite how much setup is improved by doing various Easter Eggs throughout the map you can still get beaten down senseless VERY easily if you're not on top of everything. And god forbid you bleed out on a high round, good luck surviving without armor when one hit takes 75 damage at least. Fucking elitists talking about this probably went to the highest possible levels in BO3 where Dead Wire gives you a wallbuy Wunderwaffe and Wonder Weapons have nigh infinite ammo from Alchemical Antithesis

I can vouch for this. Me and @clueless ran a few games yesterday doing the launcher challenges and it quickly ( especially anything other than solo ) gets hectic and fast quick. Penthouse and Truck strats are easy set up and easily done and makes the game very simple but doesn’t really give you any accomplishment other than maybe getting to a high round. 

Personally I’m enjoying the game and the grind and I feel like it is balanced for different types of players which is good for everyone.

Oh and to add to this, when the sprinters come after round 50, you better have your running shoes on because they have no forgiveness 😛 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't really given a proper high round go to Die Maschine yet, and probably won't until I have all the weapons leveled up and camos done, but I've got a round 44 so far.  This maps is such an interesting mix of  easy to learn and easy to get going, but the difficulty ramps up pretty quickly once you hit 30-35.  Great balance imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived