• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hells Warrrior

@Ragdo11706

Here is something for the thread!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Here are the corresponding apothicon symbols for each of the English words.  The symbol on the bottom of each statue are as follows:

1. DOOR

2. CROWN

3. STAG

4. HORN

5. GRIFFIN

6. HEART

Happy Easter Egging!

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160206235433.jpg

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160206235517.jpg

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160206235526.jpg

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160206235652.jpg

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160206235700.jpg

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160206235708.jpg

Upon review and gameplay, these symbols change positions so there is no correlation between door and symbol.

Edited by JJMFP
Update

So apparently, during the Main Quest, your only required to Upgrade the # of Bows, pertaining to the # of players in that specific game.

For instance, if I were playing a solo game, and wanted to obtain the "Spirit Bow", once I finally acquired it, I would no longer need to Upgrade the other Bows, in order to complete the Main Quest, as I'm the only player in the game.

Full credit of this goes to Starrburrst as he's the founder. If your not exactly sure as to what I'm trying to say, here's a video with Starrburrst going into further detail.

So does the clock actually NEED to be stopped on 9:35 for the main EE? I was just playing a round and was able to shoot the teleporter and trigger the sparks without stopping the clock. I think that particular step may only be necessary for the secondary time-travel to get the plunger and grow the plant.

• 3 weeks later...

I was trying to do the easter egg and my friend didnt have enough ammo in his bow (not sure if this had anything to do with it), but he tried shooting the teleporter and he ran out of ammo so we couldnt do the easter egg anymore and we started shooting random clocks around the map and random blue orbs appeared on the bell tower and I couldnt find anything about it online, so I was wondering what it is, theres a picture of it on my twitter, could someone look at it and tell me what it is? @oatmeal000 (not trying to advertise) but Im very curious

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

As I keep repeating the Easter Egg, I get more disappointed with the monotonous steps that Treyarch as recycled to make the quest seem "fuller". How many times do we have to endure "kill X amount of zombies" steps during an EE? The Keeper charging step is one thing, but the upgrade your bows using the kill limit twice only to have it reappear again later on? It gets tiresome.

And the whole one-try-per-round step is quite infuriating. All it does is punish you for not being quick enough to complete a certain objective or for failing to do it correctly. C'mon, at least just reset the step and make us do it again - don't have us wait an ENTIRE round just to kick it back up resulting in an Easter Egg that'll make you finish at like Round 29. Incredulous.

Surely I can't be the only one getting irritated with this approach? I'm not even mad at the creativity behind the quests; just annoyed on the process of certain elements of progression.

On 3/11/2016 at 8:55 PM, InfestLithium said:

As I keep repeating the Easter Egg, I get more disappointed with the monotonous steps that Treyarch as recycled to make the quest seem "fuller". How many times do we have to endure "kill X amount of zombies" steps during an EE? The Keeper charging step is one thing, but the upgrade your bows using the kill limit twice only to have it reappear again later on? It gets tiresome.

And the whole one-try-per-round step is quite infuriating. All it does is punish you for not being quick enough to complete a certain objective or for failing to do it correctly. C'mon, at least just reset the step and make us do it again - don't have us wait an ENTIRE round just to kick it back up resulting in an Easter Egg that'll make you finish at like Round 29. Incredulous.

Surely I can't be the only one getting irritated with this approach? I'm not even mad at the creativity behind the quests; just annoyed on the process of certain elements of progression.

Agreed. artificial difficulty is just poor game design. Sadly, it's also a staple of EE progression in Zombies...

3 hours ago, Valle said:

Hallo mates, 

is it possible to do the Main easter egg with two Players? Lokal Or online any differenzes?

thx

It can be done with 1-4 players, but if you do it offline you will need to upgrade all bows, while online you only need to build one for each person in game.

2 hours ago, Hammer143 said:

It can be done with 1-4 players, but if you do it offline you will need to upgrade all bows, while online you only need to build one for each person in game.

This really needs to be fixed for Solo at least. I can Upgrade all 4 Bows on Round 3 but the amount of time it takes is RIDICULOUS. Then to finally get to the Boss and die, INFURIATING!

• 3 weeks later...