COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone?

deus-ex-human-revolution.jpg

Tвою мать! The new Deus Ex was just leaked by Square minutes ago. Are you from the future?! 

@the_clay_bird True, next-gen WW2 would be amazing. And with Zombies' ever increasing budget, they can go pretty much wherever they want. Perhaps we'll see the setting and story behind the Primis photo after all.

• Administrators

I'm definitely thinking this is hypnosis too.

Maybe more MK-Ultra style brainwashing?  Or maybe it's to help resurface suppressed memories?

The flashes of the helicopter and soldiers make me think that these might be the visual memories from a soldier.

- Mix

Treyarch has a history with MK-Ultra, etc. That would not surprise me at all. Anyone ever see Manchurian Candidate?

Manchurian Candidate (2004) 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368008/ 

I've never seen the original 1962 production, so I can't vouch for it, though it's very worth looking into now. However, 2004 was phenomenal. 

Better yet, though, would probably to read the original 1959 novel by Richard Condon. Gonna have to add it to my bookshelf soonish here...

I'm actually surprised no one has mentioned this before. The name for the snapchat account is Dr. Salim. I'd look into that. It could be a real person or it could be a fictional character. Who knows?

what do you mean by this? I don't see that anywhere

Yeah, i looked all over and couldn't find anything saying Dr. Salim.  you can change the name manually but thats the only way i could figure to make it say that.

This better be something interesting if it's modern/future. The helicopter alone points to those timelines.

Goddamn treyarch, just couldn't do something historical, could ya? Got to make it feel like war, then.

Chill ZOTD, helicopters were used during WW2 as well.

There were, but not many, and certainly not that model as someone pointed out earlier in the thread. It's minimum 79. I'd be fine with something before the war on terror, which seems likely.

What is this? Moon? d8502710964da376410c5ee1a857251b.jpg

it looks more like a sun to me but I cant tell since it is white. I think its the sun.

My friend @The Arisen was saying something about the first teaser having the eye close and then seeing the trees, he related it to the eye implants they were posting on Facebook. Maybe its like human augmentation like having google glass as an actual eye. Dr Salim could be the bad guy, or maybe the person behind this idea in the next game?

Edited by Nightmare Voyager