The next treyarch game

Now I wanna have a serious discussion about whether or not the next treyarch game will be having our beloved zombies mode. I know that we have been divided storywise because of the controversial ending and some have decided this must be the end and some have decided it can't be. This is a question for treyarch I think we all want (need) the answer to.

Will there be a zombies mode in the next treyarch game? And I feel compelled to ask because I'm seriously worried that there might not be (change scares me man) even though I'm one of the faction who believes the ending in this final dlc simply opens up a whole new story they could tell...what if there isn't? What if there's nothing to continue either...? What if there's no more zombies?

I'm a zombie lover at heart, yes I buy the next cod every year but infinity ward has yet to make me even remotely want to spend 60$ on their games. Treyarch I bought all the dlc for bo1 and 2 along with buying the hardened edition of bo2 just for nuketown zombies...cod ghosts? Just the next cod game I'll spend 60$ on.

I need zombies, I just do. I'll leave a poll for the masses.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

They will, if they know whats good for them :twisted: ...

But seriously, the community has grown exponentially over the past year. Even converting some of the mp junkies to our side. Im confident that they can recognize a cash cow when they see it, rather than just "re imagining" dlc maps dlc after dlc. Zombies is keeping this ship afloat.

There will definitely be more COD Zombies. It's a business. It's a cash cow.

The ending cutscene is a perfect/typical move on Treyarch's part. It's a troll. It confuses people & asks more questions than answers, this is exactly what Zombies has always been about.

Also, everyone seems to forget about the Buried loading screen. (Top right-hand corner)

The storyline is far from over.....

The ending cutscene is a perfect/typical move on Treyarch's part. It's a troll. It confuses people & asks more questions than answers, this is exactly what Zombies has always been about.

Also, everyone seems to forget about the Buried loading screen. (Top right-hand corner)

I dont want it to be over either...but isnt the top right corner just foreshadowing the next map? And it was Origins...and thats a blueprint for a giant robot (shoulder shown) ... And the 935 stamp showing it will be connected to original storyline...

I think that was just in there for a bit of historical reference only. Just to show MotD was around that date.

how does a stock market crash in 1917 relate to the events that happened in Alcatraz in the 1930's? It doesn't add up at all. There are so many unanswered questions, and yes, true - we may never know the answers - but we certainly can't take the easy way out. This is CoDz, dammit! :lol:

• Administrators

If they want my money they will add zombies.

And trust me, they want my money :mrgreen:

I know it's really up to activision, so just keep that in mind if for some ungodly reason they don't add it to BO3, or whatever it will be called.

It will be called Cod Z and MP will just be an extra bonus game mode at the end of the campaign :D

I know it's really up to activision, so just keep that in mind if for some ungodly reason they don't add it to BO3, or whatever it will be called.

It will be called Cod Z and MP will just be an extra bonus game mode at the end of the campaign :D

I wouldn't even hate this.

I voted maybe. In a fourth game I can only see it getting taken too far, but what the hell happens next seriously? Also, I'm sure they're aware of the people that buy the game only for zombies. 3 games in 1 is still a thing they push I think.

:lol: Nice

That would be too much lulz, Imagine if they made as many zombie maps as they make mp maps at the release, even if they don't have a story to it, just a different venue to slay zombies in, while having the story mode maps elsewhere. It would be so beautiful.

I'm certain there will be future Zombies installments.

What I want them to do is do what they did with WaW and BO. Have a secret map revealed after the Campaign is completed. I really think this should've been the case with Nuketown Zombies in Black Ops 2. The cutscene could've easily been the website description.

Show the original Nuketown, than the bomb dropping. Show Nuketown Zombies. Cut to radiation scientists investigating the site. Than Zombies arriving from over the fences, attacking the scientists with one of them signalling for help, before being killed. Cut to black, than show the CIA and CDC arriving. They're talking, confirming they are at the distress site, but there's no reply. Have them try again, while cutting to Area 51 either deserted or with the O4 fighting the zombies there. Cutback to the CIA and CDC, than having zombies appearing. They arm up, kill a few, and the game starts.

That should've unlocked after the Campaign, not be some $10 extra.

now that I look at that upper right of the buried loading screen, I think that might just be the blueprint of some sorts related to origins. notice the year 1915 there as well in the upper right

I wouldn't even hate this.

I voted maybe. In a fourth game I can only see it getting taken too far, but what the hell happens next seriously? Also, I'm sure they're aware of the people that buy the game only for zombies. 3 games in 1 is still a thing they push I think.

They made Call of the Dead, and Mob of the Dead, which easily could have left out any "zombies storyline" characteristics and would have held up very well on their own. Believe me yes we have a deep connection now with some of our zombies characters, but they could VERY easily continue with the zombies game mode even if our story as we know it has already been fully told

:edit: sorry for the triple post. wish this board had the option to "multi quote" and click on all the posts you'd like to respond to individually in one post