Be Aware of The Gun In The Fridge

Dear Fellow Survivors,

When you put certain guns in the fridge you may not get what you expected in another map.

Lets say you Pack-A-Punch a AN-94 in Die Rise and throw it in the fridge. In Buried you would get the same gun. In Tranzit you would end up with a Pack'd Galil. Not only did it change but from now on you are stuck with the Lamination due to the fact you will be putting that in the fridge rather than your previous.

Examples

AN-94= Galil

Revolver= Python

If any one knows any more please post what you have encounterd. It is very upsetting sometimes when you dont get what you expect.

Thank you,

RequixEclipse

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I love the Gail so it's an awesome way for me to get it :lol:

But I would prefer to use some of the new gun in other maps, only thing is there would be nowhere to buy ammo for new guns and you can trade them out at the box ect. unless you would lose it so it would be awkward to use them in maps they don't appear in

What sucks for most people is that the gun in the fridge is probably there baby. Lol. The gun they always love to use. Then its stripped from them haha.

I made a thread on this in Die Rise, but I see no harm in having it in GZ as well.

Here's what we were able to deduce:

Die Rise to TranZit:

AN94 (or Actuated Neutralizer 94000) --------------> Galil (or Lamentation)

PDW (or Predictive Death Wish 57000) --------------> Chicom (or Chicom Cataclismic Quadruple Burst)

SVU (or Shadowy Veil Utilizer) --------------> FAL (or WN)

Items that will NOT go intro the fridge:

Sliquifier

Jet Gun

m1911

Ballistic Knives

Ray Gun

Ray Gun MKII

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be Ye Warned:

Something odd happened to me.. I had an upgraded RPD on tranzit, and was able to pull it from the fridge in Die Rise... Then in Die Rise I stuck and upgrade AN94 in the fridge. When I went to Tranzit later, the fridge was EMPTY.. Thought I'd see a Lamination as mentioned above. Hopefully a fluke.

I'm assuming that Paralyzer gun won't go in the fridge?

Ya the WW's are map specific. Like the Sliqufier can't go in the fridge.

I wish they would of let you play with the weapons from Die Rise in Tranzit. It would of been a little bonus for having the Map Pack being able to use the AN or PDW in Tranzit. More bang for you buck, but oh well. :lol:

Is the SVU the wall sniper on die rise? I was hoping that would be the DSR :?

I like the new add on, it's a super simple crafting system, I usually make me a Galil on Die Rise/Tranzit.

Sometimes I wish it wouldn't mess up the AN though, my first time trying to get the AN at Tranzit I just ended up grabbing a lamentation out of the Die Rise fridge thinking it would save the AN-94 and only change it on Tranzit.

I have twice now put the AN94 in the fridge PAP'd and went and got another off the wall and PAP'd it also. But when I start another game the fridge is empty , I play on pc so you know . This is when I end a Die Rise match and start another Die Rise match that this happens .

I wish they would of let you play with the weapons from Die Rise in Tranzit. It would of been a little bonus for having the Map Pack being able to use the AN or PDW in Tranzit. More bang for you buck, but oh well. :lol:

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I don't want to be that guy, but fyi "would of" is nothing. It should be would have or would've. It's one of those instances of typing what you say, lol.

As for the AN turning into the Galil, I prefer it. I like the Galil and then you can buy the AN off of the wall and run with both. Mule kick the sliquifier if you roll that way. (I presonally go with the PDW off of the wall) Then you're set without ever hitting the box.

• Moderators

Were we always not able to put Mustang and Sally in the fridge? I could've sworn it was possible on TranZit, but when I attempted it on Die Rise to prepare for Buried I was unable to put them in.

I am 100% sure that I have put them in the fridge several times.

(Well at least on TranZit. Does it not work on TranZit anymore either?)