Jump to content

Favorite Map? (Poll)


Recommended Posts

So guys, there has been a lot of Call of Duty Zombies map that we have enjoyed (and some that we didn't like). But some of them we prefer over others. So my question is, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ZOMBIES MAP? Also, bonus: What is your least favorite map?

My favorite is Kino Der Toten.

Why? Well, when I first had Black Ops, it was for the Wii. So, the only zombies map was Kino Der Toten. So that was all I played on Zombies mode, and I grew really attached to it. Also, it was my first ever zombies map that I ever played... EVER! Now that I have Black Ops for the PS3, I have all the DLC maps but when I go back to that game to play some classic maps, I usually go to play Kino Der Toten.

Bonus: Least favorite map? Idk.

So, what about you guys?

Link to comment
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna feel like a minority but I really love Die Rise. It's a map that truly played with my real life fears with claustrophobic areas, and heights. I remember when I first played, I would be so nervous. I would be scared to go into the power rooms by myself, my heart would stop if I fell off the building. No other map has been able to do that and I really think it's a great map.

My least favorite has got to be Shi No Numa, it just isn't for me.

Oh, and you forgot Nuketown :p

Link to comment

Call of the Dead. Not sure what it is... but I just love it. The snow, the desolation... it's all so great.

Least favorite is Green Run. Absolutely awful map. They hyped it up so much, making it seem like it would be this huge free-roam thing, but it was just 90% empty space, fog, and bullshit. The other 10% wasn't even that fun—the Jet Gun sucked.

Link to comment

Hey now I like Green Run, still play it every once in awhile. Somebody on my friends list beat my record so I'm gonna have to play the hell out of it to reclaim my #1 spot.

I may just have to bite the bullet and say that Mob of the Dead is my favorite map. I like the dead bodies everywhere and the atmosphere it has. Reminds me of playing Diablo 2 when I was younger for some reason. The first time I played it, it blew my mind pretty good. 8-)

Link to comment

Favorite is Ascension... though I think Mob of the Dead may replace it. It's still too early to call it my "favorite" though. Sometimes it can take a while of playing a map to start to notice the warts and the annoying things. For instance, when I first got Die Rise I thought it was amazing... but a month later I couldn't even play it. I would start a game, find myself waiting for an elevator, and say "Nope, screw this boring map" and quit.

Ascension just did everything right. They incorporated new things that were fun instead of annoying. Moon was good, but the lack of sound outside (and frequent sound glitching... like when you're in the dome with no helmet but the sound of being outside persists), the astronaut zombie, tons of perks but no way of getting perk bottles... too many of the annoyances Treyarch seems to love putting into Zombies made it less enjoyable for me.

Least favorite is probably a tie between Shangri-La and Green Run/Tranzit. Shangri-La was just an overall annoying map with none of the creepiness of Zombies (a bright, colorful jungle? Ohh spooky!), and TranZit just blows. Like someone else said... we were all expecting this big free-roam Zombies campaign, but we got a bunch of pointless empty space, ugly areas, hlaf the Black Ops perks suddenly gone, and no upgradeable wonderweapon in the box. Biggest disappointment in Zombies yet, IMO.

Link to comment

Call of the Dead. Not sure what it is... but I just love it. The snow, the desolation... it's all so great.

Least favorite is Green Run. Absolutely awful map. They hyped it up so much, making it seem like it would be this huge free-roam thing, but it was just 90% empty space, fog, and bullshit. The other 10% wasn't even that fun—the Jet Gun sucked.

You mean they hyped it up like Shangri La, Ascension, and Nuketown, cause those weren't very good either. You would think the barriers would be removed in Nuketown, but noooo. Has to be the same as the multiplayer-map.

TreyArch are just trolls under the bridges of gaming, with their: "You can see it but you cant go there." " Don't like it? " " Shouldn't have been suckered by our advertising.", b.s

Link to comment

My favorite is:

A story of four lone survivors. One forsaken crew. And a shipload of the Undead!

The Bone chilling tale inspired by the legendary director,

GEORGE ROMERO!!

Its anchors away, for brain Splattering ACTION!

GGgggrrraaaAAAAAHHH!!!!!

--" DO YOU WANT TO PARTAY?!?"--

"You just messed with the wrong Mexican!"

--" IT'S PARTY TIME!! "--

STARRING:

DANNY TREJO.

--" WE GOTTA PARTAY! "--

" How's that for a close up, dead head??"

SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR.

--" IT'S PARTY TIME!! " --

" This must be a Nightmare!! "

--" DO YOU WANNA PARTAY?!? "-" IT'S PARTY TIME!! "--

ROBERT ENGLUND.

--" WE GOTTA PARTAY!! "-" IT'S PARTY TIME!! "--

" Don't you mess with me, Boie!! "

AND, MICHAEL ROOKER!!

--" IT'S PARTY TIME!! "-" IT'S PARTY TIME!! --

With Special Guest:

THE GODFATHER OF ALL ZOMBIES, GEORGE.ROMERO!!!

" RAAHHHAAUUHHHHAAA!!! "

THE TIME WILL RISE. AND SO WILL THE BODY COUNT!

--" DO YOU WANNA PARTAY!! "--

IT'S, " CALL. OF THE. DEAD!! "

--" IT'S PARTY TIME!! "--

THERE'S A ZOMBIE

KILLER IN ALL OF US

Link to comment

this is bullsh-t.

LMAO!! if you haven't played or heard of Call of The Dead, then I don't think you're in the right forum, and you may be brighter than a dogs butt hole at night time

Link to comment

Kino Der Toten is my favorite for many reasons.

It's the map that I perform the best on (which is probably because it was the first zombie map I played and have played it more than any other map). It has perks, PaP, and traps. The Easter Eggs are not very complex and don't require any questing so they don't detract from the essence of Zombies (get setup quickly, establish a solid pattern, slay until your heart's content).

Link to comment

Tough... I still will hop on with my GF and play der reise to this day... even 4+ years later. All 4 dlc maps from black ops were great but if i had to choose one i would say moon. and Mob of the dead and die rise are both great maps i think

after careful consideration i am going to go with Moon just barely edging out der reise because of its replayability with NML and a rewarded EE.

worst map from each game : WaW: shi no numa ; Black Ops: Kino der Toten; Black ops 2: Green Run and all of its incarnations

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .