Possible symtex?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think there is a possible way to get the symtex if you throw enough gernades into the hell's hole?

Eh since Semtex wasn't manufactured until 1964 so my guess grenades are the best we got for now. Though the tomhawk I believe replace the semtex, monkeys, and emps since these are in the future.

Do you think there is a possible way to get the symtex if you throw enough gernades into the hell's hole?

Eh since Semtex wasn't manufactured until 1964 so my guess grenades are the best we got for now. Though the tomhawk I believe replace the semtex, monkeys, and emps since these are in the future.

Well how do you explain all the stuff in the map that didn't exist yet, like the LSAT?

Well how do you explain all the stuff in the map that didn't exist yet, like the LSAT?

That comes form the box and it bends time. We don't know how the box was made or whats truly inside it. I mean in other maps we see guns form the past come to the future. So why can't a future gun come to the past? It can, cause that's what the box does for us.

That comes form the box and it bends time. We don't know how the box was made or whats truly inside it. I mean in other maps we see guns form the past come to the future. So why can't a future gun come to the past? It can, cause that's what the box does for us.

Okay thanks for clarifying this for me

All we see on the walls are old weapons (uzi, tommy gun, claymores, mp5, m14, and olympa) and the future weapons come form the box. All is good but still wish the tommy gun was as powerful as in WaW.

The MP5 was developed in the early 1960's, the UZI in the 1940's, the M14 in the 1950's, and the Olympia ( Beretta 682) was developed in the 1980's. Really only the Tommy gun is period correct on the wall. So i don't see why we can't have semtex grenades. The only things I would change on this map is DD to Stamina-up and put semtex on the wall. Otherwise it's the best map to date.

^^^Same with MMX. The tomahawk is already pretty powerful, and becomes overpowered when upgraded. Are grenades really a big deal when you have something safer and more powerful to use?

im top 300 in gernade kills and is slowly losing that rank not getting grenade kills. there is no m16 w/ a noobtube on this map and symtexs are great for nade kills when paired w/ insta kill. so thats why im trying to get some symtex.

bs grab the mtar with the noobtube and claymores and just cook your grenades before you throw them on insta kill rounds

i forgot all about claymores helping. and the mtar's noobtube is weird. i can shoot the m16 noobtube at my feet and it will explode but the mtar will just bounce.

maybe im thinking of the mtar maybe...

They need to make heat seeking grenades. Nades suck in Zombies :/

Maybe if they nerfed them, because really, a heat-seeking grenade at the power of a normal grenade is too much.

I honestly think the grenades we have now are fine, and I've always been one to keep my frags instead of buying a semtex.

• 4 weeks later...

^^^Same with MMX. The tomahawk is already pretty powerful, and becomes overpowered when upgraded. Are grenades really a big deal when you have something safer and more powerful to use?

im top 300 in gernade kills and is slowly losing that rank not getting grenade kills. there is no m16 w/ a noobtube on this map and symtexs are great for nade kills when paired w/ insta kill. so thats why im trying to get some symtex.

Grab a hells retriever. It counts as grenade kills. I promise because I went from 1000ish grenade kills to over 5000 since the map has come out and it defiantly isn't coming from the two free grenades I get per round.

I actually think you could be on to something, though maybe not Semtex.

All the 'secret' weapons we obtain fill the various slots we have.

Retriever/Redeemer fills the L2/LB Tactical slot.

BluderGat/AcidGat fills the weapon slot.

Spork/Golden Spork fills the Melee slot.

We are still due something that will fill the grenade slot, and as Benn & PTG (Boooooooo) keep suggesting, they have one more big MotD 'secret' to reveal, and it is suggested to be another weapon of some kind, so yeah, you may not be far off mate.

He (Benn) is claiming that he will reveal in 48 hours if we don't find it, and chances are he is telling the truth, seeing as he got a LOT of leaked info on MotD pre-release, and was clearly given the steps to the secrets, as proven when he put the video with the EE ending just hours after the map was released. PTG are terrible at doing the main easter eggs, so no way they would have done it that quick unless they knew the steps and secrets before hand.

I would love someone to find it before this awful lot get to. Really cannot stand that idiot and the group of vulgar children that he surrounds himself with.

PlayTheWhoWhatNow?

What's so bad about frags? :D

I usually opt for them since BO2, in Tranzit I used them more often so my grenade wouldn't roll into lava, but on die rise I ignore them completely, it seems they are 90% of the reason trample-steams get destroyed, but that is probably just from my experience.

I've always like banking nades off walls :geek:

All we see on the walls are old weapons (uzi, tommy gun, claymores, mp5, m14, and olympa) and the future weapons come form the box. All is good but still wish the tommy gun was as powerful as in WaW.

You forgot the reduced priced bs23r...

And all of these weapons come from a point further in history... As in tranzit/die rise further in history...

And I still will say confidently that this map actually takes place in al Arlington and co's hell: And if this is their hell, it doesn't age... Meaning that the golden gate bridge was never compleated because no one was there to build it, perks, guns, and other influences could have leaked into hell somehow, still keeping the storyline. And no time travel was ever used...

Its just a map that's had zombies on in for over 70 years where the undead and a person-less world confines four ageless souls for all eternity! :twisted:

I actually think you could be on to something, though maybe not Semtex.

All the 'secret' weapons we obtain fill the various slots we have.

Retriever/Redeemer fills the L2/LB Tactical slot.

BluderGat/AcidGat fills the weapon slot.

Spork/Golden Spork fills the Melee slot.

We are still due something that will fill the grenade slot, and as Benn & PTG (Boooooooo) keep suggesting, they have one more big MotD 'secret' to reveal, and it is suggested to be another weapon of some kind, so yeah, you may not be far off mate.

He (Benn) is claiming that he will reveal in 48 hours if we don't find it, and chances are he is telling the truth, seeing as he got a LOT of leaked info on MotD pre-release, and was clearly given the steps to the secrets, as proven when he put the video with the EE ending just hours after the map was released. PTG are terrible at doing the main easter eggs, so no way they would have done it that quick unless they knew the steps and secrets before hand.

I would love someone to find it before this awful lot get to. Really cannot stand that idiot and the group of vulgar children that he surrounds himself with.

PlayTheWhoWhatNow?

I really do hope they reveal something epic. I just hope it isn't some troll and they are going to release a video on the ABSOULTLY FOOLPROOF EXACT WAY TO GET THE HELLS REDEEMER. lol

I will test out the tomahawk thing tonight and see if it actually counts towards stats.