~Zombies Dream Team~ Assemble Your Four Heroes!

Alright people. This is simple enough. Pick four people to be your zombies team of four. They can be from a movie, book, tv show, real life, whatever you want.

My team?

Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction

Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill

The Bounty Hunter from Django Unchained

The Duke from The Boondock Saints

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Easy.

Perfect

EJ

MMX

Lenne

Would be cool to know how EJ and MMX look. :P

Perfect and I would kill the zombies.

EJ would tell some jokes to keep us entertained.

And MMX would go on the EE hunt/tell us some interesting facts about the place we are in at that moment.

Easy.

Perfect

EJ

MMX

Lenne

And MMX would go on the EE hunt/tell us some interesting facts about the place we are in at that moment.

WHAT ABOUT CHOPPER?? OR SUPER? :o

Easy.

Perfect

EJ

MMX

Lenne

WHAT ABOUT CHOPPER?? OR SUPER? :o

Are you saying I'm not as good as chopper or shooter? :mrgreen:

My other team:

GLaDOS (human form?) From Portal

Django from Django Unchained

Tyler Durden from Fight Club

Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games

My other other team:

The Pope (Takeo)

Snoop Dogg (Nikolai)

Ozzy Osbourne (Richtofen)

Bruce Willis (Dempsey)

Are you saying I'm not as good as chopper or shooter? :mrgreen:

HAHAHA, welllllllll... I haven't seen you play. But Chopper and Superhands are my inspiration!

I... Don't know how to put this, but... *points at avatar*

I'm just joking. In general I'm really good but I don't know lots of hyper specific tricks I'm sure they've mastered. I can however run a helluva train, with my awesome cutbacks and whatnot. I've got the moves like jagger.

But I was being 99% sarcastic. Don't worry; you'll warm up to me. Isn't that right lenne? :mrgreen:

(Cracks knuckles.)

Arnold Schwarzenegger -- He only has one quote. "Terminated."

Leonardo DiCaprio -- Constantly makes confusing quotes referencing Inception. (That movie gave me an awful headache.)

Oprah Winfrey, but extremely aggressive -- "Free trip to f****** hell for you!"

Captain Price OR Sgt. Foley from MW2 -- "SOOOOOAAAAPPPPz!!!!!" or "RAMIEREZ! RAMERIEZ? RAMERIEZ!"

Hmm. I think I like that team.

Easy.

Perfect

EJ

MMX

Lenne

This would be the most fun I would ever have in Zombies. Period.

Easy.

Perfect

EJ

MMX

Lenne

I don't know what console you and MMX use (presumably Xbox) but if it weren't for the accursed console barrier I'd sure love to make this a reality. ;)

Easy.

Perfect

EJ

MMX

Lenne

I don't know what console you and MMX use (presumably Xbox) but if it weren't for the accursed console barrier I'd sure love to make this a reality. ;)

I have a PS3 but I rarely get to use it, as it is at my dad's house and I only stay with him on the weekends, and even when I am there, normally there is someone else on it.

Maybe one of these days. ;)

(Cracks knuckles.)

Arnold Schwarzenegger -- He only has one quote. "Terminated."

Leonardo DiCaprio -- Constantly makes confusing quotes referencing Inception. (That movie gave me an awful headache.)

Oprah Winfrey, but extremely aggressive -- "Free trip to f****** hell for you!"

Captain Price OR Sgt. Foley from MW2 -- "SOOOOOAAAAPPPPz!!!!!" or "RAMIEREZ! RAMERIEZ? RAMERIEZ!"

Hmm. I think I like that team.

Not sure what I love more, Arnie or DeCaprio slaying zombies... ("Are you Sarah Connor?" Arnie to female zombie. "A gun within a gun within a gun! GUNCEPTION!" Leonardo at box or Mule Kick :D)

Anyway, a map playing as the Beatles would be epic. The EE song could be "Strawberry Fields Forever" >:) If not them, then Batman, Nightwing, Alfred and Robin. Batcave as a zombie holdoff? PLEASE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, so I've been thinking about this for an entire 5 minutes. I've not just created a dream team; I have created a dream cast list. Consider this Call of the Dead 2.0. First of all, no more Georgey. Say hello to his replacement:

Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury.

Next up, let's talk characters. Obviously, there is an Avengers crossover here. I bet you can see where this is going. The map will be set in down town New York, and the four characters will of course be:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

HOWEVER! There will also be a Grief map here. To coincide with the Avengers vs. X-Men comic book series that has been ever growing in popularity, the Avengers will find themselves up against four of the X-Men:

Cyclops

Storm

Beast

Nightcrawler

All of the characters will of course be able to use all of their super powers and it will be epic. IT WILL. ADMIT IT.

-Jolteon

How about taking some of the best fighters of extra-terrestrials or aliens and pitting them against the undead?

Capt. Steven Hiller (Will Smith) from Independence Day

Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) from Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection

Richard B. Riddick (Vin Diesel) from Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick

Col. Miles Quaritch (Stephen Lang) from Avatar

Steven Hiller and Miles Quaritch both have a healthy hatred for invading (or defending) aliens and thus would equally have disdain for hordes of the undead. Could you imagine the funny quotes these two would provide?

Riddick is just a bad ass murderer who not only murders humans, but also ferocious aliens and single-handedly took down an entire race of supernatural humans (the Necromongers). I imagine slaying the undead would be just as enjoyable, but ultimately just another species to add to his large list of creatures he can efficiently kill.

Ripley would be the brains of the team. Her experience with the most vicious aliens ever conceived would not only give her an edge, but would probably make zombies seem insignificant. She also boasts enhanced strength as a result of the genetic experiements conducted on her during Alien Resurrection.

With this team, zombie slaying would never be a chalenge.

• 2 weeks later...